Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. (5640 Views)

Hale Bird Poultry are scammers / Halebird Poultry Is Genuine / Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by atomicdele(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
So I want to quickly share my experience with them.  

I just got scammed on IG by @faimousfarms who claimed to sell eggs, chicken and other farm produce. 

I made a payment of 15,000 into their company's account
only to get blocked afterwards.

ACCOUNT NAME: 
FAIMOUS POULTRIES 
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 7067811808
STERLING BANK

The contact details they pour out is
+234 703 475 0148
IG: @faimousfarms and other accounts they operate are
@halebirdpoultry
@adesope_ventures

Attached is a copy of the debit details.  

I'd just like to know what to do to have my funds recalled.

I await your response. Please help.

Thank you.

Seun please help me push to the front page.

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by atomicdele(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please help me call that number. He's sharing free chicken and eggs
Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by atomicdele(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kindly help track thus guy
Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2021
This is a disclaimer of an unverified claims that hale bird poultry is a scam.

As a matter of fact, the fool (atomicdele) who came on this platform to tag us a scam is a very primitive bastard, as he was being scammed by another farm, famious farm, which is in line with his explanation.

And he came here saying HaleBird Poultry is a scam. Like what the Bleep has the said famious farm gotta do with us? If not pure stupidity, how can you defame a brand for another brand’s deeds.

With the person’s nairaland profile, I was able to trace him/her to Instagram to question his foolery and careless claims. And he refused to reply. Which means he’s just a mere fool who doesn’t understand the enormity of the legal penalties that goes with defamation ��

HaleBird poultry is NOT A SCAM. We’re highly genuine and trustworthy. Appended below, is a screenshot of my unreplied conversation with the fool.

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by Osasok(f): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Halebird poultry scammed me of 500k investments scam . I was paid 310k ,they asked me to refer clients and earn 50% I declined ,they now said they needed to do account upgrade and I need to put 35% of my former account to access my fund else my account is restricted. Just imagine if I had referred more people .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Osasok:
Halebird poultry scammed me of 500k investments scam . I was paid 310k ,they asked me to refer clients and earn 50% I declined ,they now said they needed to do account upgrade and I need to put 35% of my former account to access my fund else my account is restricted. Just imagine if I had referred more people .

If you had reffed more people,you will be in more debt now .

1 Like

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by Philipmems(m): 4:30am On Oct 01, 2021
I will never understand how people fall prey to these no good filthy scavengers, I am not sending money to anybody and I get money plenty. If we don't exchange the goods and services one on one I no do. Stop sending your hard earn money to people you don't have access to.
Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by Eberefolorunsho: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Halebird poultry is not a scam. They're real. Y'all stop these nonsense. I've been to their farm in Kebbi.

And I've been buying chicken from them since 2019 and I've also been an investor in their investment scheme for the past 11 months till now, and they're tested and trusted.

So those of you saying it's a scam don't know what you're saying except you were scammed by an impersonator of their farm.
Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by opobo007: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Philipmems:
I will never understand how people fall prey to these no good filthy scavengers, I am not sending money to anybody and I get money plenty. If we don't exchange the goods and services one on one I no do. Stop sending your hard earn money to people you don't have acgcess to.
You're very correct! People cannot read between the lines

1 Like

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by opobo007: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Eberefolorunsho:
Halebird poultry is not a scam. They're real. Y'all stop these nonsense. I've been to their farm in Kebbi.

And I've been buying chicken from them since 2019 and I've also been an investor in their investment scheme for the past 11 months till now, and they're tested and trusted.

So those of you saying it's a scam don't know what you're saying except you were scammed by an impersonator of their farm.
You're obviously a scammer, you just registered an account to refute a scammed allegation. You're truly a scammer!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by jaytee01(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Eberefolorunsho:

Scammer....so you just rushed to register on Nairaland only to refute the allegations?

6 Likes

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
jaytee01:
Scammer....so you just rushed to register on Nairaland only to refute the allegations?

Boss,
See cruising!!! This people think of us like fools .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by nedekid: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Eberefolorunsho:

Time registered 02 Oct 2021 undecided

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by Faderex1: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Add Ogo Oluwa farms on IG with phone number 0701 020 1892 to this list.

I’ll find him and I’ll get him but let’s just be careful out there.

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by dickson5: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hale poultry is a serious scam
Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by atomicdele(m): 4:36am On Dec 10, 2021
They're now plenty on IG oh....be careful out there
Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by sopesupi(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2022
Dear everyone, please note that the halebirdpoultry investment being advertised on social media is nothing but a BIG SCAM. I got a friend to go visit the farm in Birnin Kebbi yesterday and none of the staff and management were aware of such investment from the company.
PLEASE BEWARE!!!!
nedekid:

1 Like

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by Lurkyboi: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Please @halebirdpoultry I made a 1number error on my withdrawal account and I can’t withdraw my available , I have been in contact with the support team on email saying I should create another account I don’t have money to put on a new capital,
Please help me I got all valid identification to prove

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by Lurkyboi: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2022
If this is genuine I should be able to get a way to correct the error without having to create a new account please help me I really need help
That money is my last hope right now @halebirdzpoultry ���
Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by Dynastyemp: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
sopesupi:
Dear everyone, please note that the halebirdpoultry investment being advertised on social media is nothing but a BIG SCAM. I got a friend to go visit the farm in Birnin Kebbi yesterday and none of the staff and management were aware of such investment from the company.
PLEASE BEWARE!!!!
The lady receiving the money and calls on behalf of @Halebirdzpoultry also confirmed that I'm wasting my time and can't do anything ....

Re: Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. by atomicdele(m): 1:21pm On May 07
CLUB JERSEYS
FANS, PLAYERS & RETRO JERSEYS

We also customize for interested customers.
Nationwide delivery is also available.

Please note that payment validates order!

Call/Chat: 08039 13 5746

Best service offered.

(1) (Reply)

Witch Who Has Male And Female Organ Caught In Ghana [photos] / P.O.S Latest Fraud / Nigeria Soldiers Kill Several Bandit In Sokoto( Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.