Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) (4656 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrate Their Son Munir Who Turns 10 Months Old / Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Tessa Williams 17th Birthday Dinner: Regina Askia's Daughter Turns 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Comedian, Basketmouth, and wife Elsie are celebrating their daughter, Jenelle, who turns 10 today August 6.

The couple shared lovely photos of Janelle on their respective Instagram pages.

Check out photos below
����
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2021/08/nigerian-comedian-basketmouth-and-wife.html?m=1

#entertainment #StarGist #celebrities

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Why adding graphics to this beautiful picture

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by YeyeGbami: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Graphic kee you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Baawaa(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Happy birthday to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by JaneYave(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Happy birthday beau. She is adorable. Ten looks good on you.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Or you don't know the meaning of graphics photo

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Op no know the meaning of graphics. Make una forgive am.

The guy think say "graphic" mean picture wey the graphics fine well well grin

Beautiful kid.

Happy birthday daughter, and may you celebrate more years in sound health and God's grace.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by TheEnygma(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Happy birthday pretty girl.

Op , you should really go and take English classes.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Graphic slap your left yanch wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by constance500: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Op is trolling grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Seakay(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lwkmd.. This Op dey ment. Which one is "graphic photos"? Na Fulani attack?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
The op is right with word "Graphics'.
As a computer literate, it's a term we use for visual images produced by computer processing.

Your minds are dirty because you're only used to graphics referring to gory and unpleasant sights and Images commonly used on Nairaland.

Op, you're correct.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:
The op is right with word "Graphics' as a computer literate, it's a term we use for visual images produced by computer processing.

Your minds are dirty because you're only used to graphics referring to gory and unpleasant sights and Images commonly used on Nairaland.

Op, you're correct.
Taa! Get lost. You dey yan rubbish.
OP should have said graphics instead of graphic photos then.
Graphic photos means unpleasant or shocking images, while graphics refers to pictures or images in general.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
BanevsJoker:

Taa! Get lost. You dey yan rubbish.
OP should have said graphics instead of graphic photos then.
Graphic photos means unpleasant or shocking images, while graphics refers to pictures or images in general.

Whether "Graphic' or 'Graphics' they are same. Both refer to computer designs and Images.

I did Corel draw.
I also did "Pagemaker' those days. All do graphic designs.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Mujinho4b(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Funny tho

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

Whether "Graphic' or 'Graphics' they are same. Both refer to computer designs and Images.

I did Corel draw.
I also did "Pagemaker' those days. All with graphic designs.
I hope you are not writing IELTS anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

I did Corel draw.
I also did "Pagemaker' those days. All with graphic designs.

Pagemaker? Lol.

Good old days, when all men got was desktop PC with no internet or mobiles. Seems world then was more meaningful than now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by rowland545(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
The OP killed it... grin

Make una forgive the OP English no b him original language...

OP carry on..scatter d English anyhow... We r in front of u

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2021

some people no too understand the meaning of this word ''GRAPHIC''

HAPPY BIRTHDAY pretty face!!

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
@OP Do you know the meaning of "Graphic" when it is used with photos?

My heart skip small when i reach that part

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
The OP clearly doesn't know the meaning of graphic
Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Pagemaker? Lol.

Good old days, when all men got was desktop PC with no internet or mobiles. Seems world then was more meaningful than now.

Lol... 2001.

Wait a min, does that package no longer exist?
Mehn I loved that package. So easy and flexible to work with.
Good old days.
Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol... 2001.

Wait a min, does that package no longer exist?
Mehn I loved that package. So easy and flexible to work with.
Good old days.

2001. Yeah. Quiet world then. No noise.
Lol. Who knows if Pagemaker still exists. Who even uses that anymore, perhaps, except for conservative diehards who love living backwards in time.
Pagemaker, instant artist, print artist with your 'floppy disk (diskette)' to copy files. No USB drive. No one knew a day like this will come in history where we go about with mobile PCs via smartphones, mobile storage, mobile communication or internet. The world has come a looong way and it's still going a loooong way.
It's good to witness different eras to see how things change especially those special nodes in historical timeline when there's a breakthrough in tech or history.
I'm always thankful I'm not an indomie generation set. In a little way, at least I witnessed some part of old school manual lifestyle before everything now turned to smart/computerized/automatic.
I pray we still live long to witness the days of AI tech, and then, until finally one day, someone somewhere chop belle-full, go mistakenly active something way go cause doomsday. And finally, that is the end of Solomon Grundy.
Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

2001. Yeah. Quiet world then. No noise.
Lol. Who knows if Pagemaker still exists. Who even uses that anymore, perhaps, except for conservative diehards who love living backwards in time.
Pagemaker, instant artist, print artist with your 'floppy disk (diskette)' to copy files. No USB drive. No one knew a day like this will come in history where we go about with mobile PCs via smartphones, mobile storage, mobile communication or internet. The world has come a looong way and it's still going a loooong way.
It's good to witness different eras to see how things change especially those special nodes in historical timeline when there's a breakthrough in tech or history.
I'm always thankful I'm not an indomie generation set. In a little way, at least I witnessed some part of old school manual lifestyle before everything now turned to smart/computerized/automatic.
I pray we still live long to witness the days of AI tech, and then, until finally one day, someone somewhere chop belle-full, go mistakenly active something way go cause doomsday. And finally, that is the end of Solomon Grundy.

Wow you just took me down memory lane.
Yeah, now everything has gone digital.

I remember the days of floppy disk drive. That black diskette lol.. I used to hide mine inside an envelope to prevent dust.
Then the compact CD ROM and RAM mostly used in offices and by computer engineers for installation then. Chai!..

Also the old video web cam that was usually mounted on top of the monitor. Mehn how those things fizzled out without warning still baffles me though. grin

I really enjoyed that era.

Welcome to the Digital world.
Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
CharisEleos:

Wow you just took me down memory lane.
Yeah, now everything has gone digital.

I remember the days of floppy disk drive. That black diskette lol.. I used to hide mine inside an envelope to prevent dust.
Then the compact CD ROM and RAM mostly used in offices and by computer engineers for installation then. Chai!..

Also the old video web cam that was usually mounted on top of the monitor. Mehn how those things fizzled out without warning still baffles me though. grin

I really enjoyed that era.

Welcome to the Digital world.

Good old days. Simple but meaningful life then.
Everything becoming more complicated everyday.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by house10studio: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
op is learning blogging, thinks one will add graphic picture anytime he uploads picture.

because pictures are also graphic grin

HOUSE 10 STUDIO HERE READY TO RECORD UR SONGS?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Daughter Turns 10 (graphic Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
BanevsJoker:

I hope you are not writing IELTS anytime soon.

Your mouth ehhhh grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Mum, Pounded 27 Babies, Ate 100 Tongues! Read Shina Rambo's Unbe / Wow! See The Inside Of Singer Patoranking's Car / Pop Star, Rihanna Is Pregnant! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.