Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Your Views Are Needed Here Guys. Let's Talk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Views Are Needed Here Guys. Let's Talk (192 Views)

Foreign Scholarships And Age Limit: Share Your Views / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views / Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Views Are Needed Here Guys. Let's Talk by Lewisdinho(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Someone walks into your life and ask you to choose one out of this
1. A 10 million Naira

2 To go back in time and correct or fix all your past mistakes with the knowledge you've gotten now.
What will you do, will you go for the money or go back in time?

Mod please help me move it to front page
Re: Your Views Are Needed Here Guys. Let's Talk by psucc(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
A bird at hand worths 2 in the bush.

It is not obtainable to turn back the hands of time. So the second option is a ruse. Not obtainable, not feasible. Quite inhumane.
Re: Your Views Are Needed Here Guys. Let's Talk by amajato: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Someone walks into your life and ask you to choose one out of this
1. A 10 million Naira

2 To go back in time and correct or fix all your past mistakes with the knowledge you've gotten now.
What will you do, will you go for the money or go back in time?

Mod please help me move it to front page
Go back in time because I have 50m there I just have to claim

(1) (Reply)

Raising Money For GRE / Ae-funai Engineering Students Clinch 2nd, 3rd Positions In 2021 Codet And Ncmb / National Open University Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.