Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. (43165 Views)

10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Ayo2004: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
KingSatan:
Great points but I doubt if this children of "Haste" will listen.

All they care about is Money, Benz, Weed and Women.

No vision, no plan, no future.
U go just open mouth wahhhh
Who doesnt care about money?
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

For ya mind,you be alpha male
Girl wey fit see u as ATM instead of boyfriend

Anyways,I am curious,is any of your nieces above 18? grin
grin see this ashawo...yeah,two of them pass cheesy
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by razzydoo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Never be in a rush to become a motivational speaker or an inspirational writer.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Iyiataata92: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Got it all
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Adedapo57: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
KingSatan:

ajeh and pes
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Thazard(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Awoleesu:

6. Hot Pepper Soup: This delicacy of African origin is best enjoyed being sipped gently and flushed down with chilled drink. Rushing to eat hot pepper soup may lead to choking and sometimes could be fatal.
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
well said
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Emeka71(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good points. angry
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by yahmohy27: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Nothing should actually be rushed. It's not just 5 but mostly all things
Go and write your own
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Ayo2004: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin see this ashawo...yeah,two of them pass cheesy
Drop their pics and your number abeg
I promise to treat one of them well grin
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by skydancer: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
This article is misleading, these are very difficult topics not something you can just cook up a short writeup about.

The term rush implies you have full control over very important/significant events in your life, but the truth is that you don't.

Sometimes you meet the right thing at the right time (yet you think you're not ready but life knows you are).

Even when you're actively working with the Holy Spirit, sometimes very important things will be 'thrown' at you but you will have the grace to go through.

John 3:8
The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

My take for Christians/similar: Whenever an important decision lies before you, pray or talk to your parents/guardians... Do what you think feels right.

For agnostics/others: Simply consider the maximum positive and negative outcomes of that important decision at that time. If you decide to go ahead, what do you have to lose, if you decide to go ahead what do you have to gain? If what you have to gain is more than what you have to lose, then take the yes option, otherwise, do some further consulting.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by labelle123(f): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
On point

By the end of the day, let it not be that th patience was worth it
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by EmperorTolson: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
yahmohy27:

Go and write your own
Let me see the one you've written.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OmovudutheGreat Beast!!
The Scourge/Attacker of MannaVulture Griller.. cheesy
From Otokutu, Delta State, rite?

Ur name dey strike Fear !!
I greet you Sir!

U be sabi man

More stew for your rice
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Vickieolsen(f): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
These are words to be printed on marbles. Thank you OP.

Meanwhile, get your company registration, trademark and all other post-incorporation requirements done within the shortest possible time.�

Kindly contact me on: 07085294329
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Matthew4sure(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Valid especially marriage

If you need herb that cure stroke call me on 08150214054
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by hstar: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
alright
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by SavageBoy: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
geloorrrrdd:
6. Relocation abroad. Make sure to do enough research. Weigh the pros and cons before settling on the country to move to. Have plan A, B, C, and D just in case.

Regarding traveling abroad,Is Estonia a good place to migrate to?
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Cokahot: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Billing a client after 2 weeks.come on man

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Fortez: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Marriage
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by moneyissweet(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Op, the number one is not for umu Biafra because we can rush into gala business and "boom" we start importing goods from obodo oyibo

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by bepositive11: 12:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Father4all:
I agree with all except MARRIAGE

Why is that?
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by bepositive11: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Kenneth10110:
don't share your plans let the success speak for you

It depends. I like to share my plans because it puts additional pressure on me to succeed. As long as you have a strong mind to ignore people who would discourage you, sharing may actually help you succeed.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Kenneth10110(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2021
bepositive11:

It depends. I like to share my plans because it puts additional pressure on me to succeed. As long as you have a strong mind to ignore people who would discourage you, sharing may actually help you succeed.

real men pursue goals and let the success speak for them.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by NobleSeed(m): 3:21am On Aug 07, 2021
nice having you back sir
KingSatan:

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by bepositive11: 4:22am On Aug 07, 2021
Kenneth10110:

real men pursue goals and let the success speak for them.

Say whatever you want to say. What works for one may not work for others. My approach has worked for me and maybe yours has worked for you too
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2021
SavageBoy:

Regarding traveling abroad,Is Estonia a good place to migrate to?
Generally, yes.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Godsown0: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2021
KingSatan:

If money, benz and women are the things of life and you managed to get them comfortably my brother you have lived well.
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by KingSatan: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2021
NobleSeed:
nice having you back sir

Thank you @Nobleseed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by Obidiugwu: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Nice write-up...Dm us for different type of
Cars at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by winner37(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Am guilty of number 4 and 5 and it affecting me now very seriously but it's too late no going back ....

I only resaverd the experience to my children which nothing in this life is to be rushed ...
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. by winner37(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Am guilty of number 4 and 5 and it affecting me now very seriously but it's too late no going back ....

I only reserved the experience to my children which nothing in this life is to be rushed ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.