Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria (7506 Views)

COVID-19 Update For February 6 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 6 2021 In Nigeria / 354 New COVID-19 Cases, 265 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 6 - (3,835 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by krebdawise(m): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2021
N
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by TheWolfen(m): 6:37am On Aug 07, 2021
You truly a confirmed zombie because you don't ask questions. You just believe the lies they tell you

Confirmedzombie:
The cases has over increased this week hence I call on the FG to as a matter of urgency declare a Total lockdown for 12 weeks.

We can't fold our hands and allow this deadline virus to keep spreading.

I hereby call on Nigerians to immediately begin to stock there homes now.

We will embark on a bational protest should the FG fail to declare a Total lockdown effect from monday 9th August.

Enough is Enough
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Kizyte:
Go get vaccinated! When I had my first dose of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine, someone said to me that people who took the vaccine died after 3 months, I've taken the second dose and is more than 4 months and I'm still living.

AstraZenica is banned in 18 countries due to blood clot. In fact if you had taken AstraZenica you'll have to take another vaccine if you want to travel out of the country.
It sucks to be you man. AstraZenica is considering options of leaving the vaccine market too, so you blame yourself if anything happens to you in the future

Enjoy your Vaccine. Lastly read this link, it could help your ignorance

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2021
AdeniyiA:
But if this thing is so prevalent in Lagos, is it necessary to hold this annual rccg convention? I hope it's really for people's salvation...

Forget about RCCG talk about the APC bot meetings.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2021
awulio:
I have family members that does from Covid in Italy....even my best friend got Covid twice. My aunt got Covid also. So if u still don’t blv in Covid then u have a huge problem

Why are they not all dead? Just asking. The test used in testing for Covid is the PCR test, the same test used in testing for influenza. So which one is Covid and which one is influenza?
There is no test for Covid.
Coronavirus is the name for a virus that causes common cold.

The virus have never even been isolated too.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2021
JOKE OF THE DAY

You had a headache and took Panadol, later on you had the headache again but instead of blaming the Panadol for not working, you decided to blame your neighbor for not taking your Panadol. Saying that it was your neighbor that transferred the headache to you. Meanwhile your neighbor doesn't even have a headache and is going about his or her business.

BLAME THE UNVACCINATED, yes go ahead.

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by awulio(f): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Firstly I will believe scientists over you. The nose swab is not the same used for influenza....secondly the family member that died was 60. While my best friend is in her 20s so obviously younger people are more likely to survive the virus... I know so many ppl like u that didn’t blv the virus was real until they got it and some died. U can go ahead believing it’s not real but don’t start going to hospital and disturbing nurses and doctors when u get it bcuz a lot of ppl like u did that

malcom1X:

Why are they not all dead? Just asking. The test used in testing for Covid is the PCR test, the same test used in testing for influenza. So which one is Covid and which one is influenza?

The virus have never even been isolated too.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Kizyte:
More than 19,000 cases of Covid-19 everyday in Indonesia, and many reported deaths.

That's the reason NIGERIA cooked up their own report daily to feel among and attract sympathy and financial support.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
The cases has over increased this week hence I call on the FG to as a matter of urgency declare a Total lockdown for 12 weeks.

We will embark on a bational protest should the FG fail to declare a Total lockdown effect from monday 9th August.

Enough is Enough

What are you smoking this morning?
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2021
litigator:

Kindly educate my ignorance on how to get a vaccine. How did you go about it?
Visit any government hospital and request for the Covid-19 vaccine.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2021
malcom1X:

AstraZenica is banned in 18 countries due to blood clot. In fact if you had taken AstraZenica you'll have to take another vaccine if you want to travel out of the country.
It sucks to be you man. AstraZenica is considering options of leaving the vaccine market too, so you blame yourself if anything happens to you in the future

Enjoy your Vaccine. Lastly read this link, it could help your ignorance

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine
I've not had blood clot issues Mr Know-All

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2021
awulio:
Firstly I will believe scientists over you. The nose swab is not the same used for influenza....secondly the family member that died was 60. While my best friend is in her 20s so obviously younger people are more likely to survive the virus... I know so many ppl like u that didn’t blv the virus was real until they got it and some died. U can go ahead believing it’s not real but don’t start going to hospital and disturbing nurses and doctors when u get it bcuz a lot of ppl like u did that

I'm talking about a PCR test (Polymerase chain reaction)

A test for Covid does not end in a nose swab.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2021
Kizyte:
I've not had blood clot issues Mr Know-All

Search on any search browser why was AstraZenica banned. And also search the list of countries that banned AstraZenica Vaccine.

I don't know it all maybe you'll find out something that I don't know.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by EbenezerTriumph: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Enough is Enough
this guy been trend last year oh
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by PerkyJay: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Holadokun:
It doesn't look real anymore... Anyways please be Safe and use your face mask

Hello, I am currently at an Isolation center down south. In fact, the 3rd State on that list. I vaccinated complete 2 doses. I tested positive few days ago. Please use your facemask. It is real. I am down. But I will be fine.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 6 2021 In Nigeria by Lekison(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=malcom1X post=104515820]

The virus have never even been isolated too.[/quote may you experience it this week so you can tell us why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Commissioners Test Positive For COVID-19 In Niger State / Must See! Rare Pics Of Ascariasis(viewer Discretion). / Nvuna River Contamination: Enugu Government Intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.