Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,293 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney (21002 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / How Bbnaija Viewers Voted (photo) / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Whitemoney, has envisioned how the show would change his life.

He said this while discussing with Beatrice and Boma on Saturday, day 14 of the show.

According to Whitemoney, the show is his ticket to stardom as he’s certain that on leaving the BBNaija house, he’ll become a star.

Whitemoney said, β€œThe day I pass that door is the day I become a star. The show has hundreds of millions of people streaming.

β€œTruly, this is the biggest show in Africa but trust me, it is one of the biggest shows in the world.

β€œOnce you come out, you’ll be recognised worldwide. Anything that comes after that day is an extra.

β€œIt’s just all I need. I need that fame. Fame will bring me money, coupled with what I do and through my hard work.”

Whitemoney is one of the first housemates to be up for eviction in the BBNaija Shine Ya Eye season.

Other housemates up for eviction include Beatrice, Yerins, Niyi, and Yousef. According to Biggie, two of the contestants would be out of the show during the eviction show on Sunday.

The criteria for remaining in the house depends on the votes by viewers and fans. The two housemates with the lowest votes would be evicted.

https://punchng.com/how-bbnaija-would-change-my-life-whitemoney/

7 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yeah, if you make use of your fame well.

2 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Chijeep(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
How it'll change your life and destroy thousands of many teenager's lives abi

This Nigeria self they act as if they no get problem S

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Divoc19(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
And e run enter Front Page undecided

Front Page suppose to be for 'hot topics'

4 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Babaflenjor: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ok
Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Patosky4U: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
The only real niggar in the show. I follow the show once in a while because of this guy alone.

You will always get my vote whitmulla

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by ignis: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fame + Money = Good fame.
Fame - Money = Iberiberism

Whitemoney... Please go for the Money...

Not all Fame brings Money.

4 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Okobaba1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Werey
Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Goldbw122(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
He just need the fame but he does not know that Fame can fade with time.
Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Femmyfestus: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
How is this suppose to hit FP. F**k d mod that push this to Fp. Na una dey spoil NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Sluacoast(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yeah, I l love this guy. He's the only one making that program an interesting one. But you shouldn't start with this. People love you naturally and you shouldn't let that overwhelmed you.

2 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Kingdavidonline: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Eternal life is a gift.you didn't do anything to earn it.you can't do anything to lose it.you just need to believe in Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QHYLjB9vl8&t=1594s

3 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Unruly7(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
This one na potential winner self

Na only liquor rose fit compete with am

3 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by elmessiahs(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
BBN changing lives despite how unuseful they are

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Bugatie(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
He's got some interesting vibes that'll promote his hustle and good brain inside his funny looks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by tillaman(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oshey white lion for the money!! The Dude no get problem
Street always wins

7 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Jerryherd: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
cool

Hustler

Something I learnt about big brother Naija is that it takes few days to know people with that wining mentality

No matter how you form or clown around , if the grace and the anointing isn't there you can't win

Whitemoney has that grace

22 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by rave401: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by thoollz: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nairalanders would you rather be rich or famous in this country?
Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Popvictor: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by rave401: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Whitemoney too funny

7 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by frankputer: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
ok we done hear
Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Chatflick(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
You go win am

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by joegigs(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
You will definitely win

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by iamyemiakins(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fan base check...

Like for WhiteMoney
Share for Liquorose

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by aguiyi2: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
The organisers are making money while impacting negativity into our teenagers.

3 Likes

Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by Khemhyte(f): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divoc19:
And e run enter Front Page undecided

Front Page suppose to be for 'hot topics'
With few comments sef
Re: How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney by BSsniffer: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
IPOB will decree sit at home order if this ibo no win.
But in the spirit of turn by turn rotational quota system since a yoruba man won it last year it's important an omo nna gets it this time. grin grin

People are celebrating a grown ass fat fvck of a man who clowns around, cooks for women and eats from the pot with conversations largely lacking substance.... Wasted generation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Amar Singh Chamkila (2024) Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p / Kunle Afolayan's β€˜Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022 / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Wins Veto Power Of Chance Badge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.