Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died (6545 Views)

Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Pastor buried alive, promised church members to resurrect like Jesus Christ but died
Posted on August 8, 2021 0

According to the Bible Mark 16:6 “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.” And historians Jesus Christ the only son of God was the only one who conquered death and rose on the third day.

Many have tried to put their faith to work by emulating the miracle of Jesus Christ by either trying to walk on the sea, heal the sick, open the eyes of the blind, turning water into wine and praying for the barren to conceive.

It’s however, unheard of for anybody to try and enter the grave whiles giving assurances to his followers to resurrect on the third day.

James Sakala a 22 years old overconfident pastor who decided to forget his brain and let his so called ‘faith’ override his sense of reasoning, dressed in a pure white gown apparel like the disciples of Jesus Christ with only brown leather slippers on his feet summoned his miracle seeking congregants to witnessed the second resurrection to ever happen after that of Jesus.

This was around the grave he had dug and in a strange voice as someone possessed by the holy spirit, declared and commanded his followers; “All ye of little faith, bury this Sakala you see now and he shall arise from the dead and breath his free lungs full again!”

Out of reverence for their priest, they were initially reluctant but obeyed by aiding their priest in his quest.

Sakala of Zion Church also a part-time witchdoctor wanted to perform the mother of all miracles; resurrecting from dead in Chidiza a town in Zambia.

When questioned about the motive behind, Sakala quoted scripture and saying that on the eve of his murder by Roman soldiers, Jesus’ words to his disciples that ‘do ‘this in memory of me’ referred to resurrection and not just imbibing wine and crunching unleavened bread.

The faithful followers and congregation had no option, than to scout for shovels, allowed him to lay flat in his ditch and with hymn and dance, shovel upon another covered him in soil.

As the priest lay below the pile of soil, the choir sang their melodious music and dance in expectation of a manifestation of the divine deliverance from God. However, praise song after another, tongues upon tongues, Sakala was not able to resurrect like he had promised.

All spiritual exercises and efforts made to resurrect him proved futile as the disturbed followers dug up the grave and to their surprise his white gown soiled with mucus, blood and he seemed to have struggled badly, yes he was dead.

Police in the Eastern Province Geza Phiri, police are in a manhunt for the people who participated in the failed resurrection.
.http://ashaimanonline.com/pastor-buried-alive-promised-church-members-to-resurrect-like-jesus-christ-but-died/

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2021
Good riddance grin grin grin

Quite the elaborate joke but the punchline was worth it.

James Sakala a 22 years old overconfident pastor who decided to forget his brain and let his so called ‘faith’ override his sense of reasoning, dressed in a pure white gown apparel like the disciples of Jesus Christ with only brown leather slippers on his feet summoned his miracle seeking congregants to witnessed the second resurrection to ever happen after that of Jesus.

You said he was dressed in pure white but the person bundled up in the picture is wearing a wine shirt.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Totilopussylick(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Amotolongbo(f): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You said he was dressed in pure white but the person bundled up in the picture is wearing a wine shirt.
Transfiguration happened in the grave ni

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I saw it too, maybe I need to check the source again, we don't know what really true.
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Amotolongbo(f): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2021
The worst form of death is to be killed by one’s stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by goodmorning40: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2021
He actually resurrected but on the other side
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2021
The man perished for lack of knowledge.

There can never be a second resurrection to happen after Jesus, because there cannot be a death like that of Jesus, who died for the sins of the world.

It can only happen once and for all time.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Wawelexy(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2021
Bloggers!!! You guyz needs to stop all this attachment of picture downloaded online to cooked-up stories...... The picture and the story are not same...,, This is called YahooBlogging!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Newborn27(f): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2021
That Ibadan's lion's den prophet came to mind.

Don't test-run God's work.

RIP though.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Newborn27(f): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2021
preciousademc3:

Sakala of Zion Church also a part-time witchdoctor wanted to perform the mother of all miracles; resurrecting from dead in Chidiza a town in Zambia.

Oh, I didn't even see this bolded part.

Says it all!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by LoveFayfay(f): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2021
LMAO.......
See this 70 years old man, your mumu never do
Anyways, you go continue am for the other side.
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by omokab: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Christianity and stupidity are just like 5 and 6. The man got juju from one babalawo.if he has succeeded he will have one of the largest crowd in the world. Just like the case of a pastor who enter UI zoo to talk to the lion but finally met his death tgere.
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Chilove4u: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2021
You need to fight for what you want
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-RPGrFwf3E
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by illicit(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mumu
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Candidlady: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Stupid man
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by donnie(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
He fell for his own scam finally. undecided
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
preciousademc3:

This was around the grave he had dug and in a strange voice as someone possessed by the holy spirit, declared and commanded his followers; “All ye of little faith, bury this Sakala you see now and he shall arise from the dead and breath his free lungs full again!”

Out of reverence for their priest, they were initially reluctant but obeyed by aiding their priest in his quest.

When questioned about the motive behind, Sakala quoted scripture and saying that on the eve of his murder by Roman soldiers, Jesus’ words to his disciples that ‘do ‘this in memory of me’ referred to resurrection and not just imbibing wine and crunching unleavened bread.
Poor boy! What he may have needed was mental illness treatment and not this. undecided
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by ENEMYOFGOD6: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See him when he was alive. Mumu man

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by sharpwriter(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The worst form of death is to be killed by one’s stupidity
Lol cheesy cheesy mad faith. Abi na blind faith cheesy
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by manmustwac(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is the result of religious indoctrination

1 Like

Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by mii4u(f): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Why wld the police arrest anyone?
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by obo389(m): 3:41am On Aug 09, 2021
At least I trust our own Nigerian pastors.
They like money � like mad.
They can never try this and be dumb at the same time.
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by Mitsurugi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sakala-manjay!!! grin
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by oaroloye(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2021
SHALOM!

preciousademc3:

Pastor buried alive, promised church members to resurrect like Jesus Christ but died
Posted on August 8, 2021 0

I MARVEL THAT INTERNET VETERANS KNOW HOW TO DO ALL SORTS OF ONLINE OPERATIONS, EXCEPT HOW TO TRACE ONLINE IMAGES!

Let me help you end that ignorance today!

The easiest way to trace images is through GOOGLE IMAGES.

If you open it in a browser in "DESKTOP MODE," you will see something you don't see in MOBILE mode: a "Camera" � icon.

Clicking on that, you will find a dialogue giving you the option to upload an image from your device, or an Image URL, to trace it.

The results are not always useful, but if they are, it quickly ellminates possibilities.

A more hardcore image tracer than GOOGLE IMAGES is TINEYE.COM.

This gives a number of useful options- OLDEST IMAGE / NEWEST IMAGE / BIGGEST IMAGE / BEST MATCH.

An image editor may be necessary to separate combined images, like the above.

THE ONE ON THE LEFT comes from 27th March, 2021.

But the one on the right is from as far back as 15th November, 2015.

This was the destruction of the Church of PENUEL MNGUNI, the infamous Pastor who made his followers eat raw SNAKES.

That is presumably him, in the wine shirt.

Whereas JAMES SAKALA wore a WHITE GOWN.

preciousademc3:

According to the Bible Mark 16:6 “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.” And historians Jesus Christ the only son of God was the only one who conquered death and rose on the third day.

Many have tried to put their faith to work by emulating the miracle of Jesus Christ by either trying to walk on the sea, heal the sick, open the eyes of the blind, turning water into wine and praying for the barren to conceive.

THIS IS THE FALLOUT FROM THE "YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU SAY!" WORD-OF-FAITH MOVEMENT.

Which has an actual Scriptural Basis:

oaroloye:

. MARK 11:12-26.

12. And on the morrow,
when they had
come from Bethany,
he was hungry:
13. And seeing a fig tree
afar off having leaves,
he went to see if perhaps
he might find
any thing thereon:
But when he came to it
he found nothing
but leaves;
for the time
for figs was not (yet).

14. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto it,

“Let no man
eat fruit of thee hereafter
for ever.”

And his Disciples heard (it).
15. And they come to Jerusalem:
and Jesus went into The Temple,
and began to cast out
them that sold and bought
in The Temple,
and overthrew
the tables of the moneychangers,
and the seats of them
that sold doves;
16. And would not suffer
that any man should carry
any vessel through the Temple.
17. And he Taught,
saying unto them,

"Is it not written,

'MY HOUSE SHALL BE
CALLED OF ALL NATIONS
THE HOUSE OF PRAYER?
BUT YE HAVE MADE IT
A DEN OF THIEVES.' "

18. And the Scribes
and Chief Priests
heard it,
and sought how
they might destroy him:
for they feared him,
because all the people
was astonished at his Doctrine.
19. And when even was come,
he went out of the city.

20 And in the morning,
as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree
dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter,
calling to remembrance
saith unto him,

“Master, behold,
the fig tree
which thou cursedst
is withered away.”
22. And Jesus Answering,
Said unto them,

“Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"BE THOU REMOVED,
AND BE THOU
CAST INTO THE SEA;'

AND SHALL NOT
DOUBT IN HIS HEART,
BUT SHALL BELIEVE
THAT THOSE THINGS
WHICH HE SAITH
SHALL COME TO PASS;
HE SHALL HAVE
WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.'

24. "Therefore I Say unto you,

'WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE,
WHEN YE PRAY,
BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE (THEM),
AND YE SHALL HAVE (THEM).'

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have aught against any,
that your Father also
which is in Heaven
may forgive you your trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father
Which is in Heaven
forgive your trespasses."

oaroloye:

. JOHN 14:1-28.

"LET not your heart
be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
there are Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."

5. Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we
know The Way?"

6. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh
unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known
my Father also:
and from henceforth
ye know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus Saith unto him,

"Have I been
so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not
known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The Words that I Speak
unto you I Speak not
of myself:
but The Father
that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me that I am
in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.'

13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
that The Father may be
Glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask
any thing in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that Day
ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teah you
all things,
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have Said
unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father
is greater than I."

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

IT IS TRUE THAT THE FAITHFUL SERVANT OF LORD YESHUA CAN REQUEST ANYTHING THEY WANT, AND GET OT.

However, people in haste to get what they want often overlook the caveat: "FAITHFUL SERVANT."

If you are not a Faithful Servant, you cannot expect God or Lord Yeshua to treat you as such.

preciousademc3:

It’s however, unheard of for anybody to try and enter the grave whiles giving assurances to his followers to resurrect on the third day.

ACTUALLY, IT IS NOT UNHEARD OF- THE PRACTICIONERS OF CARIBBEAN VOODOO (VOUDOUN) JUJU SORCERY ARE KNOWN FOR THIS PRACTICE.

They literally bury themselves in graves, spend time there- long enough for a person to die- and the "resurrect" themselves. This is where the well-known term "ZOMBIE" (Zuvembie) comes from.

Forget the nonsense peddled by Oyinbo Media- just forget it. Please- the actual fact is that these practicioners use a Herbal Preparation containing DMT (N,N-Dimethylyriptamine C12H16N2 which, properly-used, shows the heart rate to something like ONE BEAT PER MINUTE- drastically reducing the body's need for OXYGEN.

Therefore, being buried alive for three days will seem, to such an adept, to be like TWO MINUTES.

Not so "miraculous," after all.

THEY TRAIN ALL THEIR LIVES PREPARING FOR THIS FEAT- THE OYINBO BELIEVE THEMSELVES TO BE BETTER THAN "PRIMITIVE SAVAGE RACES," AND INVARIABLY BELIEVE THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO USE HERBS AND CROPS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.

One of their most despicable doctrines is the "ACTIVE INGREDIENT."

They believe that they only need the part of a Herb or System that does what they want it to do- and all the rest is a waste of MEST, and they don't need all that Matter, Energy, Space, or Time.

They only need the PURE SUCROSE CRYSTALS in sugar cane, sugar beets, etc.

They don't need the natural associated Biochemicals and fibres that prevent TOOTH DECAY.

They only need the PURE NICOTINE in TOBACCO LEAVES, the THC in MARIJUANA leaves, the COCAINE in COCA, the HEROIN in OPIUM, and so on.

When these things make them DDA- DUMB, DYING, ADDICTS- they blame the GOD-GIVEN HERBS- and KILL people for possessing them. They even question why GOD should have made such things.

[quote author=preciousademc3 post=104554980]

ANTHROPOLGIST CARLOS CASTANEDA FINALLY RECEIVED HIS UCLA PhD. FOR REVEALING THE SECRET BEHIND THE USE OF SORCERY HERBS- HE SHOWED THAT INGESTING "MAGIC" POTIONS, PUTTING ON RINGS AND AMULETS, AND CHANTING INCANTATIONS, IS USELESS WITHOUT SPECIAL, MENTAL TRAINING!

The Oyinbos had not known this before.

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda (1968).
A SEPARATE REALITY: Further Conversations with Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1971).
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1973).]

THIS "MENTAL TRAINING" IS CONSISTENT WITH THAT OF THE BIBLICAL PROPHETS- WHO WERE OBVIOUSLY NOT PEOPLE WHOM GOD JUST CHANCED TO PICK ON ONE DAY.

The Oyinbos gamble their lives on the theory that "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL." Therefore, no one can make themselves better than anyone else, by their own efforts.

Therefore they reject Religious and Spiritual Trainings, and focus on "SECRET INGREDIENTS:" some DRUG, some FETISH, some INCANTATION that will unlock or access SECRET POWER-which was created for THEM, and THEM ALONE!

Unfortunately, many of us have forgotten the hard-won lessons learned by our forefathers, and turned to following OYINBOS- as though they knew what they were doing.

preciousademc3:

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

IT WAS NOT THE SAME STORM OR FLOOD THAT HIT BOTH HOUSES WHICH DESTROYED THE ONE THAT FELL GREATLY- IT WAS THE FOUNDATION.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® is a great example of that.

There are literal legions of DECEIVING SPIRITS ready to tell you whatever you want to hear, to get you to kill yourself.

preciousademc3:

JUST BECAUSE THE REPORT CLAIMS THAT HE WAS A WITCH DOCTOR, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE WAS A WITCH DOCTOR.

Even Lord Yeshua was accused of being a "Witchdoctor."

Practically all the Y'sraelite adults you read of in The Bible began their dedication to God by age 13 (Bar/Bat Mitzvah).

It was on this FOUNDATION that they received MIRACLES. Nobody had to convince them, nor explain to them, that GOD EXISTS.

I doubt that a 22 year old GENTILE could know enough about God to raise any Dead- let alone himself!

Whoever heard of a 22 year old Witchdoctor?

preciousademc3:

The faithful followers and congregation had no option, than to scout for shovels, allowed him to lay flat in his ditch and with hymn and dance, shovel upon another covered him in soil.

As the priest lay below the pile of soil, the choir sang their melodious music and dance in expectation of a manifestation of the divine deliverance from God. However, praise song after another, tongues upon tongues, Sakala was not able to resurrect like he had promised.

TWO THINGS CANNOT OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE- CARNALITY AND SPIRITUALITY CANNOT OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE.

It takes up to two hours of Spiritual Activity to eliminate CARNALITY- Fear, Doubt, and Unbelief, and become more or less Spiritual.

But becoming Spiritual is not the same thing as becoming OMNIPOTENT.

God is NOT Omnipotent, and can only give on proportion to what those petitioning Him have given. If it is not enough their Prayer cannot be granted.

IT IS ONLY TOTAL FOOLS WHO TEST WHETHER THEY CAN RAISE THE DEAD ON THEMSELVES- FIRST!

How could they not have dead Friends, Neighbours, Townsfolk and Countrymen to prove their capability?

This is why Full-Gospel Christians usually fail, when they pray for Healing and Miracles: THEY ONLY EVER PRAYED FOR THEMSELVES- NOT OTHERS!

[See: THE SECOND RING OF POWER, by Carlos Castaneda (1977).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda (1987).]
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by chiedu7: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2021
These yahoo pastors na wa

Fear gree am mock God

Even Apostles who were to be crucified asked to be crucified upside down, so there is no resemblance to Jesus

This mumu was trying to be like Jesus.

Let him better go & be like the most peaceful religion angry
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by oaroloye(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
preciousademc3:

All spiritual exercises and efforts made to resurrect him proved futile as the disturbed followers dug up the grave and to their surprise his white gown soiled with mucus, blood and he seemed to have struggled badly, yes he was dead.

EVIDENTLY, HE NEVER LEARNED HOW TO SURVIVE BEING BURIED ALIVE, LET ALONE RETURN FROM THE DEAD!

When any creature is born, it is connected to an umbilical feed of Life Energy packets from Heaven, that keep It alive.

When it dies, the same feed manifests an Entity that requires a TOTAL RECALL a accounting of how it spent the Life Energy that was given to it, every moment of its days.

If it cannot give this account in a speedy fashion, the "Accountant-Entity" loses Patience, and cuts into the Soul-Body, and extracts the Memory Data by Brute Force. This causes critical damage, such that it is unable to deploy its Spirit Energy Body, housing its Mind, Memory, and Personality.

Scavenger Spirit Beings, consistent with the Biblical Devils attack and tear the Soul Body to pieces, in the process of harvesting its last Life Energies. To prolong their own lives.

The only way to escape this Dark Fate is to attain TOTAL RECALL by the time one dies. The sooner the better.

There are several ways to achieve this.

If one is successful, when one dies, one will have satisfied the Accountant-Entity, who departs without further damaging one's Soul Body, which, gathering the last Life Energy from every cell, uses it to create a SPIRIT ENERGY BODY, housing its Mind, Memory, and Personality.

Which then goes to HEAVEN, PARADISE, or HELL as is determined by its life on Earth.

Notice that only those who die with TOTAL RECALL can go to Hell.

JAMES SAKALA surely died without TOTAL RECALL. Dying, his Soul was destroyed immediately.

He had no wherewithal to Resurrect HIMSELF from the Dead.

DON JUAN MATUS, BENEFACTOR OF CARLOS CASTANEDA, DIED AND RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD, AS AN APPRENTICE.

Strangely- nobody cares about this!

None of the deriders and detractors care about Don Juan's Resurrection.

[See: THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN, by Michael Harner (1980).
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda (1987).
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda (1999).]

preciousademc3:

Police in the Eastern Province Geza Phiri, police are in a manhunt for the people who participated in the failed resurrection.
.http://ashaimanonline.com/pastor-buried-alive-promised-church-members-to-resurrect-like-jesus-christ-but-died/

UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS MOST LIKELY NOT TO PRESENT THEM WITH MEDALS.

This would be a great excuse to demand that all Church Members be duly registered- so that we can all be arrested, when necessary or unnecessary.
Re: Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died by rovalin(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
It seems to me that the news you wrote does not relate to the image you attached. It's probably a picture copied from the internet. This makes your post unbelievable to readers. But even so, I don't think anyone can follow the life of Jesus and especially death. It was a miracle that happened only once for this humanity. Even for the sake of faith, one should not try to remake that history. Many churches in portland emphasize these attempts and explain the verses in the Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Pope Resigned-- Homosexual Network Among Priests / Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible / Daily Prayer Devotional For Rapture Preparation [ Pray To Prepare ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.