Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Who Knows A Site I Can Buy Books From? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Knows A Site I Can Buy Books From? (756 Views)

Where Can I Buy Any Type Of Books From Online? / Reason Why You Can't Buy Books Using The Kindle App / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows A Site I Can Buy Books From? by vosquare: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2021
I've been looking for a site I can order original copy of books or novel from. Majorly self development, fiction and history. I ordered for art of war on jumia and compared to the pdf I got online, totally different. Ordered for 48 laws of power too but I got the concise version. I had to download to read full book. I need hard copy. Someone recommended rhbooks but didn't see some books I'm looking for. I can list the books I want here. Please if you know a site I can order from or a place I can buy from, do help out. Thank you
Re: Who Knows A Site I Can Buy Books From? by Nex123: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Amazon
Okada book
Re: Who Knows A Site I Can Buy Books From? by vosquare: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Nex123:
Amazon
Okada book
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Knows A Site I Can Buy Books From? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2021
I'd recommend Roving heights. It's a Nigerian based online bookshop with physical branches in Lagos, Abuja. My first book order for Akin Alabi's How to Sell to Nigerians on the website was simple and the delivery was fast!

https://rhbooks.com.ng/

vosquare:
I've been looking for a site I can order original copy of books or novel from. Majorly self development, fiction and history. I ordered for art of war on jumia and compared to the pdf I got online, totally different. Ordered for 48 laws of power too but I got the concise version. I had to download to read full book. I need hard copy. Someone recommended rhbooks but didn't see some books I'm looking for. I can list the books I want here. Please if you know a site I can order from or a place I can buy from, do help out. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Who Knows A Site I Can Buy Books From? by mbscholars: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2022
You could easily order books (any book) in Nigeria now with https://bestpicks.ng/order/book

It is a simple way to automatically search all bookstores near you in a moment for a book

(1) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.