Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa (1464 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Best Phone You Ever Bought?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2021
[b][/b]
I can get u any brand of phone excluding Xiaomi..
From Huawei p20,p30 lite n pro to Samsung A12, A52, A71, S20, S21, s21 ultra to unlocked iPhones...
And if u are looking to start a small phone sales business with cheap phones for the everyday Nigerian..
WhatsApp me
Omotayo +27737839889
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ClitRaider: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2021
ghettochild:
[b][/b]
From Huawei p20,p30 lite n pro to Samsung A12, A52, A71, S20, S21, s21 ultra to unlocked iPhones...
And if u are looking to start a small phone sales business with cheap phones for the everyday Nigerian..
WhatsApp me
Omotayo +27737839889
How much can I get a S20Ultra?
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by Gideoniteprime4: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2021
Why you exclude xiaomi?

1 Like

Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by Aboks(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2021
what of nokia 1110 rock with me
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
ClitRaider:

How much can I get a S20Ultra?
WhatsApp me
I will give u a quote
Anyways its 300k
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Gideoniteprime4:
Why you exclude xiaomi?
It's not popular here....
And once a phone isn't popular people avoid it here...even techno isn't Half as popular as it is in naija
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Aboks:
what of nokia 1110 rock with me

But u know say u can get that anywhere in naija.. esp at CV
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
ghettochild:

WhatsApp me
I will give u a quote
Anyways its 300k

grin grin grin

Scammer decteded

2 Likes

Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
ghettochild:
[b][/b]
WhatsApp me
Omotayo +27737839889

This guy is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

This guy is a scammer
Na God go punish your generation.....
If u have nothing good to say...why not go buy garri n be counting each speckle..
Idiot!!!
You think everyone is like you...
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin

Scammer decteded
You are ignorantly stupid....
But I would overlook ur stupidity
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

This guy is a scammer
You call people scam when u are envious of what they do which u will never be able to do..
Hungry boy..instead of u to beg money jejely u busy assuming everyone has ur scam-poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by edoairways: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
ghettochild your response will drive intending customers away
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
ghettochild:
[/b]
WhatsApp me
Omotayo +27737839889
[b]send money to him at your silly risk. I warned you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
no one should intend to get scammed.
edoairways:
ghettochild your response will drive intending customers away

1 Like

Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Guy it's their problem ooo..
I have customers who I help purchase phones n send down to naija..
Some people think everyone is a scammer n this is the problem we face doing business online..
I have never scammed anyone n wont start now..
So whatever anyone says dont really move me...
Let them be typing shit n thinking they spoiling business for me.......
Las Las haters be typing shit... n me jejely doing my business in peace..
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Well anyone can say what they like on here...
It's an open forum...
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Xiaomi1:
send money to him at your silly risk. I warned you.

grin grin
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
ghettochild:

Guy it's their problem ooo..
I have customers who I help purchase phones n send down to naija..
Some people think everyone is a scammer n this is the problem we face doing business online..
I have never scammed anyone n wont start now..
So whatever anyone says dont really move me...
Let them be typing shit n thinking they spoiling business for me.......
Las Las haters be typing shit... n me jejely doing my business in peace..
[/s]

grin grin grin

You never see anything, scammer
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

You never see anything, scammer
Lol u r just wasting ur time....
Instead make u beg money as usual u dey try set another back meanwhile u are only wasting ur time...
Hungry fowl..
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
ghettochild:

Lol u r just wasting ur time....
Instead make u beg money as usual u dey try set another back meanwhile u are only wasting ur time...
Hungry fowl..
[/s]
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]
Keep it up with whatever you are doing..
I still had a customer who recieved his phone today...
Haa has haa.. continue
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by Sheisenough01: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
ghettochild:
[b][/b]
WhatsApp me
Omotayo +27737839889

Can you get s21 plus duos?
State the price
Price and willing to use escrow.
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by Kingzeez10: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
I need 64gb XSMax
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by AmadorSays: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Thank God I can easily access an original TECNO phone from any accredited store here.
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Sheisenough01:

Can you get s21 plus duos?
State the price
Price and willing to use escrow.
I dont have not use escrow..
Chat me up on WhatsApp
+27737839889
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2021
AmadorSays:
Thank God I can easily access an original TECNO phone from any accredited store here.
Congrats with ur choice
Re: I Can Get You Any Phone You Desire From South Africa by ghettochild(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Kingzeez10:
I need 64gb XSMax
WhatsApp me 0737839889

(1) (Reply)

MTN NG Facilitates With Grand Recharge Card Builder On His Chieftaincy Title / Feel Safer For Longer With The New Nokia G21 / How Can I Browse With My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.