Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,738 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot (875 Views)

Contemporary 4 Bedroom Bungalow That Can Fit -in To 50ft By 100ft Land / How Many Units Of 1 Bed Room Flat Can A 60 By 120 Plot Of Land Contained? / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Blessings7: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hello room, I just a half plot land of 300sqm. I want to ask if it is adequate to build a 4 bedroom bungalow on with parking space for just 2 cars.
Moreover, I intend that the soakaway is built strong on top of the parking space.
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by EmptyGarden(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bungalow - No.
Duplex - Yes.
(for standard sized rooms).
But if you want cubicles as rooms, then ofcourse.
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Blessings7: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Bungalow - No.
Duplex - Yes.
Okay bro. What about 3 bedroom bungalow with a bedroom penthouse?
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by richeeyo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
The dimension of the land would be necessary to determine this
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Blessings7: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
richeeyo:
The dimension of the land would be necessary to determine this
30 by 10
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by EmptyGarden(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Blessings7:

Okay bro. What about 3 bedroom bungalow with a bedroom penthouse?
The math isn't difficult, what size of rooms do you want? Sitting room, dinning and kitchen, with these we can easily calculate the space needed to accommodate them.
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by BrickDevo: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
It is possible, more like a cantilever building, where the ground floor can only have the entrance and stair hall to access the floor above, you can park one car at most, m not sure if two cars might fit, but it will depend on the shape of the land.
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by EmptyGarden(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Blessings7:

30 by 10
30*10 metres?
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Blessings7: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
EmptyGarden:

30*10 metres?
Yes
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by EmptyGarden(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
BrickDevo:
It is possible, more like a cantilever building, where the ground floor can only have the entrance and stair hall to access the floor above, you can park one car at most, m not sure if two cars might fit, but it will depend on the shape of the building.
Bungalow
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Blessings7: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
EmptyGarden:

The math isn't difficult, what size of rooms do you want? Sitting room, dinning and kitchen, with these we can easily calculate the space needed to accommodate them.
The sitting room should be moderately sized. Just two master bedrooms. One up and down. The penthouse will have just one bedroom
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by BrickDevo: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Bungalow
haba not possible nah
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by EmptyGarden(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Blessings7:

The sitting room should be moderately sized. Just two master bedrooms. One up and down. The penthouse will have just one bedroom
Well, if we're talking about 3 rooms in total, then it's doable and it'll be comfortable.
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Blessings7: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Well, if we're talking about 3 rooms in total, then it's doable and it'll be comfortable.
No. I mean 2 standard sized bedrooms with 1 master bedroom downstair.
Only 1 master bedroom will be upstair
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Cmoni1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
The ground floor should not take more than 45% of the land..so the best you can get to be comfortable is duplex.
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Frankdesigns(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Blessings7:
Hello room, I just a half plot land of 300sqm. I want to ask if it is adequate to build a 4 bedroom bungalow on with parking space for just 2 cars.
Moreover, I intend that the soakaway is built strong on top of the parking space.

A 4 bedroom bungalow won't fit in.
But a 3 bedroom bungalow will work perfectly with 2 car space and sizeable rooms.

A 4 bedroom pent-bungalow will also work where you have;
3 rooms ensuite on ground floor with sitting room, dining, kitchen, store and visitors toilet and then 1 room upstairs also with a sitting room if you want.

And no, the rooms won't be small.
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Blessings7: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Frankdesigns:

A 4 bedroom bungalow won't fit in.
But a 3 bedroom bungalow will work perfectly with 2 car space and sizeable rooms.

A 4 bedroom pent-bungalow will also work where you have;
3 rooms ensuite on ground floor with sitting room, dining, kitchen, store and visitors toilet and then 1 room upstairs also with a sitting room if you want.

And no, the rooms won't be small.
Okay bro. Thanks alot
Re: Nairalanders, I Want To Ask If A 4 Bedroom Flat Can Fit Into Half Plot by Frankdesigns(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Blessings7:

Okay bro. Thanks alot

Cool.
I'm an architect and can as well help with the design.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4unit Block Of Flats / Own A Plot Of Land At Queens Park Estate Mowe Ofada / Land For Sale In Ijora 7up Buy The Road Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.