Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,970 members, 7,848,919 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Graphic Design MASTERCLASS - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Graphic Design MASTERCLASS (276 Views)

Corpers Career Masterclass By Jarushub / Mini Importation Masterclass Training / Web Design - Abuja Intensive Wordpress Masterclass Weekend Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design MASTERCLASS by Dopaminergic(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Learn How to design with pixellab and canva in 20mins...

Yes Read that Again...Pixellab and Canva...not just canva.

3days....3 sessions...3facilitators

You Also Get To Discover...

1) How to open a PayPal account that Allows you to transfer and receive money from any part of the world with ease.

Your friends keep asking you if you've a PayPal account...why don't you learn it now and begin to charge them when next they come to you for one? You also get referred this way.

2) How to create an approved upwork account with zero stress.

I know people who charges #5000 and even more to open upwork account for people that needs them.

To make money you just to be smart.

3) Access to my E- library. This is where I don't joke with. Access to my E-library will change your perception about everything and give you a new life!

4) How to Skyrocket your chances of landing amazing clients willing to pay for your services as a graphic designer.

This is one aspect many people don't teach. So they leave you to wander after learning the skill.

You've a chance to learn a skill now...that can drastically increase your source of income. All your source of income shouldn't come from only your 9-5 job.

Date: August 20-22th
Time: 7pm.

Pay #1,999 now.

This offer won't last long. Price will go up to #10,000 when you least expected it!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Selling Products On Your Whatsapp? See Things You Are Doing Wrongly / I Am Great Content, Come And Read Me / Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.