Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix (39266 Views)

LAUTECH Investigates Death Of Final Year Student Who Fell Into Soakaway (Photo) / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Female Students Pack Refuse With Bare Hands In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by JosWatchDog(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
ESUT Students Packs Feces With Bare Hands As Landlord Kept Deaf Ears To Filled Soakaway Pit (Graphic Video)

Some students of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) who reside in one of the lodges outside the school have called their Landlord out who chose to keep deaf ears to their plea.

According to the lodge occupants, their lodge soakaway pit is filled and the landlord’s attention was drawn to the situation several times to fix the eyesore, but he chooses to show less concern.

In a video made available to jtcblog by students living in the lodge, students were seen packing feces with their bare hands as the whole compound is turned into a big mess.

The students identified the lodge as Executive Lodge Akwunanau, sighted at the school back gate in Agbani, Enugu Nigeria.

Speaking with some of the lodge occupants, they lamented that the lodge caretaker who has promised them to always report any issue when there is one said they have called the caretaker and he refused to pick up their calls, rather he sent them a message in their WhatsApp group chat insulting and calling thempr0stitutes.

The students are calling on the Enugu state government and Federal government to come and save them as their health is greatly at risk.

Watch the graphic video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0kyWy83RNE

Source: https://jtcblogonline.com/esut-lodge-tenants-packs-feces-with-bare-hands-as-landlord-kept-deaf-ears-to-filled-soakaway-pit/

1 Share

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Bigredmachine: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
See juju o.... This is man's in humanity to man...

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by GardenOfGod(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wickedness

3 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by guidsy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
This is unhygienic and unacceptable.
The septic tank will always have issues in the long run and that's why we advice people to install a biodigester instead because it'll never get full neither will it contaminate ground water.
The biodigester is very efficient and works wonders.
I can tell you more about it.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Wtf! shocked shocked

A pandemic waiting to happen.

In sane society, the house will be locked up till the needful is done.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by SarakiBukola: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
>:
Even a pig would hate to live here.

Is this why Nnamdi Kanu called them.... PIGs angry

I have been to several countries on many continents and walahi I have NEVER seen people as dirty as these.

Check the next Guinness Book of Records. They are the dirtiest. This is a fact, no offence. We need y'all to change.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by SarakiBukola: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
No wonder Lagos is Heaven to them. lipsrsealed undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Mynd44IsGay: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
That's bad

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by sammysmiles(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Omo No be small odour fa

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by kasim155: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Na wa ooooo
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Sonnobax15(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
This is so bad..

Reminds me of my landlord for poly that year....Baba be dey flex muscle say we must pay light bills after paying it along our rent.....I just lock up base on warri nigga wey I be....

Two years later after the end of my OND,na then I show am my true colors....I disconnected every single wire and made sure he was gonna spend a lot of money to reconnect the whole light undecided I even carry the wires go house go sell give iron-condemn people lipsrsealed

Honestly,some landlord jus too wicked....Just imagine what he made those students to pass through undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by dudusky007(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Why dem no park comot 4 d houz..him tie ona destiny join the houz

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Chieffoo007: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Landlord why
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by vincentjk(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
The kyn stench wen go dey ooze from that lodge nor be here o

The landlord or caretaker should be reported to the right authorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by pTomz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
What's this na

dis one shitt smell go just choke you for sleep for there
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Stallion93(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Rubbish
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mheen! That house should be sealed
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Childofaking: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
There are enough tenants in that house to organize themselves and arrange to have their soak away evacuated.
You cant wait for Landlord to do everything.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by lalalista: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Must you wait for landlord to pack it? Can't you guys contribute money to pack it?

23 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Weathered: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Can any of the students in that lodge contact me to resolve this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Iliveforever(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
These students are just without any knowledge of landlord and tenancy agreement.

They’re things the tenant is expected to fix by him/herself like the pit being filled. You shit finish you wan make landlord come pack am??

It the pit spoilt, them it’s the duty of the landlord to fix it.

Take this matter anywhere, the landlord will will or they thought this is the students hostel grin

12 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Optimistguy1969: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Make Bobby Lashley be tenant for this house..... landlord go collect, go use tongue pack shít
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by SLOVFO(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
They should report to the ministry of health in their state ASAP. The landlady need to fined for endangering public health.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jesuuuuuuu.....

Pack out abeg

I think buhari is also responsible for this according to Ipob agitation book.

Umu ikwikwii

2 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by olola4(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
What meaningful dialogue would have resolved
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by anyimontana(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
O42..the landlord will come out to tell us how aborted babies and used rubbers filled the soakaway the last time

2 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nawa o, this is really harmful to the health.
Re: ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
JosWatchDog:
ESUT Students Packs Feces With Bare Hands As Landlord Kept Deaf Ears To Filled Soakaway Pit (Graphic Video)

Some students of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) who reside in one of the lodges outside the school have called their Landlord out who chose to keep deaf ears to their plea.

According to the lodge occupants, their lodge soakaway pit is filled and the landlord’s attention was drawn to the situation several times to fix the eyesore, but he chooses to show less concern.

In a video made available to jtcblog by students living in the lodge, students were seen packing feces with their bare hands as the whole compound is turned into a big mess.

The students identified the lodge as Executive Lodge Akwunanau, sighted at the school back gate in Agbani, Enugu Nigeria.

Speaking with some of the lodge occupants, they lamented that the lodge caretaker who has promised them to always report any issue when there is one said they have called the caretaker and he refused to pick up their calls, rather he sent them a message in their WhatsApp group chat insulting and calling thempr0stitutes.

The students are calling on the Enugu state government and Federal government to come and save them as their health is greatly at risk.

Watch the graphic video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0kyWy83RNE

Source: https://jtcblogonline.com/esut-lodge-tenants-packs-feces-with-bare-hands-as-landlord-kept-deaf-ears-to-filled-soakaway-pit/

They would have just contributed money and pack it, instead of reporting to calling the landlord out, which may trigger him to increase house rent

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.