Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dream About Catching A Crab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream About Catching A Crab (372 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Christian Sees Jesus' Face On A Crab After God Spoke To Her - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream About Catching A Crab by Akinwaley11(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Pls ignore my typographical error.
I wants someone/people who are into or good in interpretation of dreams to help out on this dream I had of recent. Am totally confuse because when I checked google for the interpretation, I was given different meaning.

Am gonna be brief on my write up.

So my dream goes does;
I dreamt of catching a crab, and gave it to someone beside me (familiar person though) to help me drop it inside a bucket full of water. So immediately, i asked her where's the crab i gave to you, she couldn't find it.
So i looked for it myself, so as i looked down i saw it hiding under a stone, as i was about to catch it, it ran away, I went after it, it really gave me a tough time but fortunately I caught it.
In the dream i could see I was serious in looking for it like my life depends on it. B
ut at the end i caught it, and i was very happy as if i won a contract.

Pls dream interpreter what could this possibly mean, is it a positive or negative dream. Am curious to know which of the two......... Thanks for helping a brother.
Re: Dream About Catching A Crab by dawnomike(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2021
Akinwaley11:
Pls ignore my typographical error.
I wants someone/people who are into or good in interpretation of dreams to help out on this dream I had of recent. Am totally confuse because when I checked google for the interpretation, I was given different meaning.

Am gonna be brief on my write up.

So my dream goes does;
I dreamt of catching a crab, and gave it to someone beside me (familiar person though) to help me drop it inside a bucket full of water. So immediately, i asked her where's the crab i gave to you, she couldn't find it.
So i looked for it myself, so as i looked down i saw it hiding under a stone, as i was about to catch it, it ran away, I went after it, it really gave me a tough time but fortunately I caught it.
In the dream i could see I was serious in looking for it like my life depends on it. B
ut at the end i caught it, and i was very happy as if i won a contract.

Pls dream interpreter what could this possibly mean, is it a positive or negative dream. Am curious to know which of the two......... Thanks for helping a brother.
Some you were happy in the dream that you caught the crab, it is positive. Do not trouble your mind about it.

(1) (Reply)

Religion/state Of Origin Should Be Scrapped When Filling Legal Forms / Christian Prayer Squad Conquered A Powerful Native Doctor In Benin City / RCCG Sunday School Student Manual 19 September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.