Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Help: In Search Of Buddhist Community In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help: In Search Of Buddhist Community In Nigeria (351 Views)

Jesus Was A Buddhist Monk BBC Documentary / You Need To See This Potato Find In A Grave Of A Former Buddhist Monk [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: In Search Of Buddhist Community In Nigeria by BENARI: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello, I've been learning alot about this culture(Buddhism) lately, and I must say I'm fascinated by it. I'll love to find practitioners of the culture so I can learn more. If you practice yoga, mindful meditation of any sort, irrespective of the religious affiliations, I'll be glad to meet you and your community too grin

I reside in Abuja..

Peace and Joy
Re: Help: In Search Of Buddhist Community In Nigeria by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
BENARI:
Hello, I've been learning alot about this culture(Buddhism) lately, and I must say I'm fascinated by it. I'll love to find practitioners of the culture so I can learn more. If you practice yoga, mindful meditation of any sort, irrespective of the religious affiliations, I'll be glad to meet you and your community too grin

I reside in Abuja.

Peace and Joy

U can join them online or better still, go for Christianity that pays the best grin cheesy wink smiley smiley hallelujah..

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman And Chioma Ifemeludike Sex Scandal How It All Started / The Slaves Persecute The Free (Book Of Galatians) / Qualified For A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.