Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fraud Alert!! Beware Of Cash Chain Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fraud Alert!! Beware Of Cash Chain Investment (577 Views)

Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / Cash Chain Investment / Beware Of Cash Chain Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert!! Beware Of Cash Chain Investment by thomwell: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2021
So guys, I am here to expose a major scam technique presently ongoing. Please pay attention and read through as I expose all their major tricks.
They are called CASH CHAIN INVESTMENT or FOREX TRADE INVESTMENT, they have several websites out there which they use and claim to be a forex/Bitcoin investment expert. They want you to invest some money for trading and get profit after trading.
Their Trick.
Ones you visit or see any of their sites where they claim to increase your money as an investor, you may be expected to fill a form from where they get your contact.

Next is they will add you to a WhatsApp group with the subject above where you will see over 100 numbers as members. The tricky part is, most of the numbers are computer generated (many don’t realise this) and manged by this cartel.
Their objective is to use those number to share testimonies from acclaimed investors who have successfully benefited. This is aimed at wooing your interest as a visitor. If you remain in that group, over a period (maybe after 1weeks), then next is…
Someone will start a private chat with you because they are sure you have been seeing testimonies and may have grown interest. Then you are encouraged to fill a form to give it a try.

Caution!!!
Take caution as they are very organized with information and have ready-made process to steal your money. If you are ever tempted to respond and give them try, then it’s going to be an endless scam activity.
Be careful guys, please share. (Admin Pls help move to FrontPage, this is vital)

See faces of the Fraudsters

WARNING!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, RUN OUT OF THAT GROUP

Some fraudulent numbers to looks out for
+234 912 183 1436
+234 802 232 2871

Re: Fraud Alert!! Beware Of Cash Chain Investment by pharrelaustin: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Am Having Issue Logging Into My Kucoin Account / For Long Term Investment Opportunities In Cryptocurrency Do This / I'll Teach The First 20 People How To Make $50 Daily With Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.