Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals (17566 Views)

BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) / BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance / BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Nini, has revealed that Saga never asked her out, which means he never asked her for a romantic relationship despite her being his love interest.

Nini said this while discussing with Whitemoney on Sunday night, day 15 of the show, about the new housemates in the house.

During Sunday’s live eviction show, four new housemates, Kayvee, Queen, JMK and Michael, joined the other contestants in the show.

Making reference to the latest addition, Whitemoney told Nini that she should get distracted and break Saga’s heart.

Nini replied, “Let’s get it straight. I’m not in a relationship with Saga.”

Whitemoney said, “He’s in a relationship with you.”

“No, you people should not put me in a box. I’ll do what I want to do,” Nini retorted.

Whitemoney told Nini that no matter what, she knows Saga really likes her and she replied, “So?”

Nini added, “He’s not in a box and neither am I in a box. I have a boyfriend outside here and he knows that.

“Saga has never asked me out. We just talk. He was the first person I connected with in the house and the fact that he said he likes me is not going to win that.”

Whitemoney asked her why Saga never asked her out and she said it’s because she has a boyfriend outside the show.

She said, “I can be friends with anyone I want. It’s not that serious and it’s not that deep.”

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-saga-never-asked-me-out-nini-reveals/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Kiaw309: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin

. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by sonsomegrigbo: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Let this show kukuma replace tertiary institutions in Nigeria...

It's a quick and easy way to get rich. You are a millionaire in a matter of weeks...

Let's have the show in every states in the country

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by kenzysmith: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
That new guy is what is making nini act like this I remember cross the day cross ask her out she told cross that she don't want to hurt saga. Mini got eye for Michael and that guy sharp he whip her before this show go end. Saga is the simp of this edition

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by seunlayi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
On Monday

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Hotzone(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Stinolexis: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
"He is in a relationship with you "��

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
So wetin make we come do about this bayi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by seunlayi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
The way bbnaija house is should be the way our prisons should be nationwide. Locking people indoor for 90 days is enough punishment

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Nuelito: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Smh..you will soon take him in...unto who wan know make e know
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Gglopr: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
cool
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Kingpele(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Go and sit down,we are currently observing sit at home order by IPOB ,everywhere is scanty in 042 and is raining heavily ,u have boyfriend outside won't stop u from having sex in the house ,some one that should be DOING SOMETHING tangible with her life is talking about boyfriend not even a husband

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by tobamz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Saga dey fall hand jor
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by amiibaby(f): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Chieffoo007: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
wetin concern us
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by AfroBeatDiary: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by NEWSREPORT: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Famzed: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nini is a liar. I remembered when Ebuka asked her before entering the BIG BROTHER HOUSE if she was in any relationship and she said No. Then suddenly she is now claiming to have a boyfriend outside the house. Who is she deceiving? They should flush her out very fast. She will not make it to the finals. This I have seen

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by dkickz: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
I wonder how this kinda "news" make it to the front page...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by KayCee92(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lalasticlala you need a heavy knock on that your oblong shaped head, is this news worthy? Remove this from the front page jare
Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Angelopeters: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nini: “Let’s get it straight. I’m not in a relationship with Saga.”

Whitemoney: “He’s in a relationship with you.” grin

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by Yankiss(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Whether he asked you out or in wetin be our own business there

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals by ProphetJeroboam: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
seunlayi:
On Monday
you saw the post on front page and you opened it. Shey them put gun for your head?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching / Safari's Movie Reviews / TStv Laments Fierce Battle With Competitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.