Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos (37118 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Ababbio: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Police in Bibiani, Ghana has launched manhunt for one Emmanuel Okyere Baffour, who allegedly stabbed his 26-year-old wife to death, Newspremises reports.

The suspect is said to have committed the act after the deceased, Joyce Johnes Afi Jassika, threatened to divorce him.

The incident occurred last Thursday, August 6, at Degede, a suburb of Bibiani in the Bibiani Anhwiaso Bekwai Municipality of the Western North Region.

The Bibiani Anhwiaso Bekwai Divisional Crime Officer, Superintendent Seth Serwonu, who confirmed the report, said relatives of the deceased reported the incident to the police.

He said the Police proceeded to the scene and found the deceased in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds.

The body has since been deposited at the Bibiani Government Mortuary for autopsy, while the Police has commenced investigations to trace the whereabouts of the perpetrator.

According to Supt Serwonu, preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased decided to divorce the suspected husband over a myriad of issues but the husband begged her to stay stating that he had turned a new leaf.

The woman however insisted on walking out of the marriage and she packed her luggage and left for her parents.

He said on Thursday, August 6, 2021, around 12pm, the suspect went to the house of the deceased when her parents were not around to attack her with a knife.

He allegedly stabbed her five times, covered the body with clothes in the room, and absconded.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ghanaian-man-allegedly-stabs-his-wife-to-death-after-she-threatened-to-divorce-him-photos/

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Ababbio: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lalastclala, Mynd44,_Dominique

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Short men and their short temper.
It must have taken him forever to find someone to marry only for the marriage to be short-lived. Hence his action.
She shouldn't have disclosed it to him. Now see.... Whether na by force to live with somebody.

I still can't wrap my head around why people think they have 100% right over your life to take it at will.

This man needs to be taught a lesson or two before being handed to the cops.

FTC at the beginning of the week. grin
Good for me.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Karlovych: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed It seems stabbing is the new norm nowadays but just look at how happy they were on their wedding day not knowing it will turn out this way. RIP to the young woman and may the husband face the consequences of his stupid actions.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by punisha: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Omoooo I'm sure my brother slawomiir will agree that this one is a pvssyass nigga and not a real niggar

Where that guy dey Sef?

Hope hush puppy has not indicted him...

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Phmoviestore: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by inforesource: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Monkey

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by McOluOmo: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
punisha:
Omoooo im sure my brother slawomiir will agree that this one is a pvssyass nigga and not a real niggar
he is with the EFCC grin cheesy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

19 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Donspicey: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Stabbing everywhere......

Blood everywhere.......

Am speechless lipsrsealed

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by EXLOVER(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
I don't know if this things do happen back then but we don't notice it because of internet, this days the news i see everyday online do make me wonder if it's the same red blood that is running through my body that is running through this people, maybe is black blood.

How can you kill your fellow human? Even if they show me my village people that made one game to cut my betslip, i can't even shoot any of them with gun �

How you stab someone that have feed you kpekus for years? May God have mercy on humanity.....

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Mastakija(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kaka keku ma je sese afi shawadanu

English version: kaka for rat not to je sese we will use it to shawadanu

hope I'm correctgrin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Adakintroy: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Because iniquities shall be plenty..love of men will grow cold.

The holy books were not "Religiouse text" they were hard truth that man himself wish will go away so he can be whatever he does not wish to be.

Like a good wife is hard to find is still true till this days. If then it's said heaven and Earth will pass but my word will persist. The question of persistence of his word will then be ..."Is a good woman hard to find till this day?

You can get the answer from the grumbling nairaland youth. If they will be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
nawa.. different different story wey we go see for front-page sha
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Onehebuka(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmmm tufiakwa for some men... So na her puna be the last one for this planet earth?
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by money121(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by purpulrain: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by tishbite41(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Marry the will of God

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
See what Ghana jollof rice has caused
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin
Ghanians and this kind of news just be like wey dey produce constant beat on bad news lipsrsealed

For how the mad man think say he go run? undecided

If you fit get mind take kill your wife,why you no get the same mind take stand and defend yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
nawa o
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ewu
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Kingluqman(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Now e go die also!! Wasted generation
Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by ademidedavid(f): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Marriage, one of the easiest ways to die.......

Marriage saves and marriage kills

Make your choice and choose it wisely.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by sofeo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by Mastakija(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
CharisEleos:
Short men and their short temper.
It must have taken him forever to find someone to marry only for the marriage to be short-lived. Hence his action.
She shouldn't have disclosed it to him. Now see.... Whether na by force to live with somebody.

I still can't wrap my head around why people think they have 100% right over your life to take it at will.

This man needs to be taught a lesson or two before being handed to the cops.
shay d guy short ni grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by PAWG(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
I wonder where these breed of men suddenly showed up from?

I’m beginning to think that aliens have descended to earth undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos by greenie77: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Two Suspects For Cocaine Trafficking (Pictured) / Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa / Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.