Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife (51776 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / Range Rover Autobiography Wins Luxury SUV Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Samade7: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

Seriously, women doesn't deserve this treatment. Let her work and buy her own car. You remember this advice one day! Use the money for something else.

Baba werey ni boy yi sha.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2021
To be very honest with you, man, If it were immediately possible for me at the very moment, I would contribute a little portion to help you get a good SUV car for your dear wife. I respect men who go out of the way to honour their wives with precious gifts. You're a real man. Some foolish men meanwhile are only thinking of pleasing the girlfriend instead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by caprini1: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good evening all. i want get my wife an SUV this month and budget is 2m. Suggest for me any SuV with the following specification
6 cylinder
4×4
Not Toyota nor Honda. Thanks guys
Get her a Subaru tribeca.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

Seriously, women doesn't deserve this treatment. Let her work and buy her own car. You remember this advice one day! Use the money for something else.

two shall become one, its a wife and possibly mother of his kids we are talking here, not just a gurlfriend. A man should take care of his woman to the best of his capacity as long as the wife sef they do normal. if the money dey make ur family and wife enjoy abeg life is tew short.

5 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good evening all. i want get my wife an SUV this month and budget is 2m. Suggest for me any SuV with the following specification
6 cylinder
4×4
Not Toyota nor Honda. Thanks guys
hyundai is a durable product
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by yesloaded: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
tomju2:

He said no Toyota yet you suggested Lexus RX300, same manufacturer na.

Not same vehicle

Same manufacturer but different vehicle entirely
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by princewarri1985: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
ehmmy11:

Very difficult when you say no Honda and Toyota

Try Nissan xterra
Nissan xterra naija use is like 200k and you will still have a balance of 1.8 million, the car is very big and cheap and i dont know why,

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

abeg comot here with that your abakaliki English, what is women doesn’t?

6 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by shileowo: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Gaddafi1:
N2m will not buy you a good SUV unless you want one making her a regular visitor to Kazim's workshop. The money can get you a Naija used 2005 Corolla. This can serve her very well.

My grandpa on his sick bed told me to always cut my coat according to my size.
Oga, next time use another name not kazim. The is highly respected. Thanks
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Emaprince: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

There is nothing wrong in buying a car for his wife.

It is his duty to provide for her and his kids.

Forget about womens bad behaviours. Your wife is your full responsibility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by ElValiente(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Nigeria is not a country where you buy a car that you want. But the road that leads to your house determine your car for you. Funny but fact cheesy cheesy i wanted camry xle muscle but gboin I quickly jumped to highlander. People laugh me say small boy big car. Omo I dey gbadun am like werey. Nice a/c, spacious, speed, driving like a big man in the neighborhood. Respect from police than small boys inside cars lol.

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by od501: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2021
buygala:

You sound like someone whose mother abandoned at birth and ran away with a man....No wonder the silly and unfounded generalizations ...

It's well with you Bro smiley

Tough to say, but he is saying the truth man angry
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by colestephan86: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2021
paymentvoucher:
You see that Toyota and Honda you are running away from? You will run back to it cos that’s where peace of mind dwell.

My one cent!
It's cos you haven't driven Volvo XC 90.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

They are all the same, she go still leave or disrespect you when you no get again

oga you need help

4 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by princewarri1985: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Ayoslimzy:

Na wife o no be girlfriend grin
And then? What we have today are liabilities not wives, let her work and buy her own car, a woman once hit a fence with her car in my street, she and the occupant came down from the car and she said "MY HUSBAND WILL TOLL IT AND FIX IT" and she boarded a keke and left, just imagine such arrogance because she didn't bought the car with her money

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Temptee101(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

They are all the same, she go still leave or disrespect you when you no get again

You must have had a terrible upbringing.

Your rant only starts and ends here.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Jerryherd: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Buy your wife better Pontiac Vibe and forget SUV for now

Remember even if you get a cheap SUV, you are still looking at expensive wide inches tires whenever she needs tire replacement, you are looking at a 2.0 V6 engine or V4 at minimum... Running cost would set in

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by gentleguy1975: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Abeg wetin qualify a vehicle to be an SUV?
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by specialmati(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

grin grin grin they finished you and now you have finish yourself. Never give up on life

5 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by 7pages(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
I need anyone with the capacity of buying Nigeria used Toyota matrix at the rate of 1m for me, I want to use it for uber, you will collect 1.3m within 5months

250k in the first three months and 275k for the two months

Or

Pencil light camry Nigeria used at the rate of 600k and you get 900k back after four months

200k for the first 2 months and 250k for the rest of the 2months

Note: I'm not going to fund you back monthly with the transport source only, I run a POS business which is going to support my every month refund

We can have a police agreement, court agreement and I'm ready to provide guarantors, his location and address and also my address. I'm also open to physical verification

Contact to reach me is in my SIG

1 Like

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by michael132(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
How can u b so low to announce to the world that u want to buy a car for ur wife.. Y can't u go to car dealers and make enquiries.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
Buy your wife better Pontiac Vibe and forget SUV for now

Remember even if you get a cheap SUV, you are still looking at expensive wide inches tires whenever she needs tire replacement, you are looking at a 2.0 V6 engine or V4 at minimum

He insists on a V6, that means he knows what he wants. Best believe his budget to be above what he says. He's just looking for the possibility of an SUV in this price range.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by EmmaLege: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2021
CocoaOla:
How exactly are we not worried that a car that cost like N1,400,000 around 5 years ago now costs like N4,000,000+ .....when it should cost around 800k - 900k after 5 years?

The car must be depreciating abroad but appreciating in Nigeria

Stupid Nigerians and foolish
economy policies has turned liabilities into assets. NIGERIANS ARE COLOSSAL FOOLS

bitter truth my brother
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by chatinent: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2021
CocoaOla:
How exactly are we not worried that a car that cost like N1,400,000 around 5 years ago now costs like N4,000,000+ .....when it should cost around 800k - 900k after 5 years?

The car must be depreciating abroad but appreciating in Nigeria

Stupid Nigerians and foolish
economy policies has turned liabilities into assets. NIGERIANS ARE COLOSSAL FOOLS

Spot on.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by chatinent: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2021
The majority of cars used in Nigeria were no longer in existence in advanced countries since six years ago.
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by EmmaLege: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2021
tonididdy:

It's the irony of being a Nigerian.
The white man's dump is our gold yard.
Imagine a 2003 car still sold for 2.4 to 2.8m
... and it's gonna be worse as long as the dollar keeps skyrocketing.
A friiend bought a 2004 Corolla in 2015 for 1.850m, used it very neatly and sold it for 1.8m just last week here after almost 6yrs.
Isn't that juju grin

strong juju wey dem use igbo do cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by thuxzwda1: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

...e get why
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by OGWILLS123: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2021
seunfly:

Best advice today.

If you follow that advice you will never gonna be
rich.

Authority : Expand your context
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by kolaaderin: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Newboss:
All these toks talk na trash.

Get a nice naija used car, test drive it, ask your mechanic to test drive it and check it. If it's okay, and without faults, buy it. If it has faults, ask mechanic to look for the faults. If it's something you can fix within a reasonable budget, buy it and fix it.

Don't let anyone fool you, if it's not brand new, you will be very lucky not to see mechanical or electrical issues. No be today we start to dey buy toks. Most na joke.

From experience, toks na waste of money. You should learn to buy cars the way car dealers do.
See words of Ignorance, Tokunbo is most of the time better than Nigeria Used for so many reasons, Here in Nigeria we dont have functioning vehicle regulatory body, so far its still moving 95% of Nigerian will keep driving the car till its no longer moveable before they do the repairs, and when they finally repair they tends to manage and do basic repairs just to keep the junk moving back on our road with fake Chinease parts imported by our brother form the east.
In the US and Europe where most of this tokunbo comes from, every cars will have to pass Vehicle Inspection test once or twice in a year before they could be driven on the road for the following year, In some countries the test is every 6months. This test are so serious and rigorous that the car will have to be put back to factory standard before it can be registered for use again, no room for a single minor code when the car is scanned for faults, all faults must be cleared. there must be a minimum tyre grove in short cars must be perfect physically, mechanically and electrically.
With this in mInd, most tokunbo are always in great shapes and the car you are buying must has passed the test previous year but may have very few repair work to do before shipping out to african countries.

Please dont dare compare Nigeria Used car to the real Tokunbo, they are a world apart. The only thing better than a tokunbo in Nigeria is a brand new car, if you cant afford a new car, please dont compare a tokunbo to Nigeria Used.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by micflo28(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Lexus RX 320
Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by TenQ: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
teeste:

I pray your wife is exactly like you!

2 Likes

Re: Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife by Maydfourth: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2021
A very good HORSE will be good....SUV for 2m. ..may be NA stoloooooo u wan buy..u for go wait for express collect am..na you people dey encourage armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz! / Innoson Backs The #ENDSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.