Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Linda Ikeje Wants To Upgrade Her Car From Bentley To This (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Linda Ikeje Wants To Upgrade Her Car From Bentley To This (PHOTOS) (337 Views)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / Biography Of Samuel Olatunji Linda Ikeji's New Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeje Wants To Upgrade Her Car From Bentley To This (PHOTOS) by karnap(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Linda Ifeoma Ikeji (born on 19 September 1980) is a Nigerian blogger, writer, entrepreneur and former model.[1] [2] She is known for her blog and controversial publications online
SHe recently posted this on her Instagram page 3 days ago asking for peoples thought and suggestion.

Re: Linda Ikeje Wants To Upgrade Her Car From Bentley To This (PHOTOS) by karnap(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2021
The future is women and guess she could be first to own roll Royce at her status.
Re: Linda Ikeje Wants To Upgrade Her Car From Bentley To This (PHOTOS) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2021
karnap:
The future is women and guess she could be first to own roll Royce at her status.

The future is women how?

There's nothing like that guy.

Both sex will exist equally and perfectly

(1) (Reply)

Man Disguised As Woman In Broad Daylight / Thinking Of Leaving Your Job For Another One? Avoid These Mistakes / Car Wheel LED Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.