Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) (54407 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / "God Is Not A Magician" : A Dubious Cop-out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by osuofia2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gandollaar:
Almajiri, for once I agree with you. Love is the greatest.
The day I watched the video where he donated food items to hausa beggars and the gratitude and pure hearty gratitude the receivers exuded, I was humbled.
WHO BE ALMAJIRI?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
My brother as in. I am so ashamed of this.
Ekong93:
Main reason I don't feel obliged going to church this days. You took out time to criticise a dead man instead of preaching the gospel of Christ. What a shame.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Everester: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
U know the funniest thing about Nigeria Pentecostal pastors, even the fake one will be calling others fake

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yeeeee grin
See as u completely wash okotie grin grin grin

Files:
Okotie the failed hip-hop artist that became a pastor grin grin

For all who care to know, TB JOSHUA is a man of God until anyone comes out with a concrete evidence to show he is a magician conjuring thru lesser banishing rituals and invocations.
Even if he was a magician, JOSHUA has done more good to the poor than any OKOTIE will ever achieve ( in this life and the next)

True religion and salvation can only be found in kindness. All these OKOTIE and his kind will be preaching the gospel to men who they obviously know is hungry and in lack.

I have always known him to be a fake pastor since he said God told him to contest for Nigeria presidential election. Yet, he failed woefully. God never lies.
I am sure the same god that told him to run for president is the same god that told him Joshua was a magician grin
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by einsteine(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chiffy:
This Okotie na Fool. Why didn't he say all this when TB Joshua was alive. As the man die, im com dey spit nonsense

He said it. Several times. He has never been hypocritical about his criticism of Joshua.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by einsteine(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ekong93:
Main reason I don't feel obliged going to church this days. You took out time to criticise a dead man instead of preaching the gospel of Christ. What a shame.

I take it you didn't watch the video and went by the headline. I am no Christian but by criticizing the dead, he preached the gospel. Any serious student of the Bible would have known these things anyway. TB Joshua dabbled heavily in the occult and did not follow the true precepts of Christianity.

Just that due to Okotie's failings and the poverty in Nigeria (which allowed people overrate Joshua's charity), this message would be lost on people.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Maryamg: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na wuna sabi' who pastor ep
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
daddytime:
Mad man Okotie wey hair relaxer don chop part of him brain.
cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by nairabacks(f): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Files:
Okotie the failed hip-hop artist that became a pastor grin grin

For all who care to know, TB JOSHUA is a man of God until anyone comes out with a concrete evidence to show he is a magician conjuring thru lesser banishing rituals and invocations.
Even if he was a magician, JOSHUA has done more good to the poor than any OKOTIE will ever achieve ( in this life and the next)

True religion and salvation can only be found in kindness. All these OKOTIE and his kind will be preaching the gospel to men who they obviously know is hungry and in lack.

I have always known him to be a fake pastor since he said God told him to contest for Nigeria presidential election. Yet, he failed woefully. God never lies.
I am sure the same god that told him to run for president is the same god that told him Joshua was a magician grin

Okotie rocked the mid eighties.... hardly a failed artist.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
sad
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Love55freas(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
useless man
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
All is see and sense in this video is pure HATRED, JEALOUSY AND BITTERNESS. I don't know why this man hates the late prophet so much, even when he was alive you said a lot of things about him and he didn't reply you, he never hated you or talk ill of you or your ministry but you've done that several times against him. I have never read anywhere in the bible where God said we should show hate to our fellow human rather we should show love but you keep showing hatred for a man that has never offended you before, you criticize his ministry, call him names, hate him with passion. When he gave up the ghost you went as far as calling him names again, abusing him and his ministry, calling him a wizard and all sort of names. IS THIS WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT? What did tb Joshua did to you that you hate him with so much passion. Even if he was fake, allow him to face judgement with his maker, even if he was fake and you're the real one why not practice love as the real man of God you claim. You said he is of the satan yet he practice pure LOVE, and you claim to be real then you practice HATRED. Goosh a 1 Hour Video for someone that never wronged you, you took out time to explain every things in details and as well back it up with scriptures. Why not use that 1 hour to practice Love, practice peace, practice what God sent you to do in your ministry. The less privileged are out there, the orphans, the widows, the needy, the homeless, the jobless, the sick etc God will be happy if you had used that one hour you spent on that video to attain to the weak, the needy, the poor, the orphans. LET LOVE LEAD, I respect you Sir but please let the late Prophet Tb Joshua rest in peace please. The show of hatred is too much. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by yommygift15: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okotie, wa ko onitie niwaju, How can fake called original fake, Werey in disguised.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by true2god: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
People born in the 90s won't know much about TB Joshua hence most people that defend TB Joshua are between the ages of 10-30 years. If you know the beginning of the synagogues between 1992-1998 you can never defend TB Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
My brother it's just too much. I never see person hate someone like this ah swear
chenny360:
This man is a failed man in his entirety.... he's si jealous of Tb Joshua even after his death.. This is a wizard

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by seetomorrow: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
okeyumez:
Okotie is the real devil in the body of christ
he failed in different marriages
failed in politics
failed in music
failed in leadership
failed in attitude
He remains the most useless and satanic gospel preacher not known outside Nigeria
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pastor with the spirit of hatred
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
all of them pharisee and Sadducees - (frauds, hypocrites and dissemblers)

It is true that those on the road to heaven are so few (0.99%) compared to those going to hell and it is all because of reigning Men of God - Wolves in Sheeps clothing (especially in Africa)

..well, we shall all meet in hell
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tb Joshua was probably an Occultist, then his charity does not matter.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by stephenponti(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
He said all that rubbish out of jealousy. he still jealous TB JOSHUA Success even at death. because he can't attain such success even if he reincarnate.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by colestephan86: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Insidenaija:
Pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries, Rev Chris Okotie, has described the late founder of The Synagogue, Church of all Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, better known as TB Joshua, as a magician who carried Bible around, Newspremises reports.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kClX8izq_Zs][/url]

Recall that Okotie, who never hid his dislike for Joshua even while he was alive, had described T.B Joshua as the “Wizard at Endor”, shortly after his death in June.

In a video shared on social media on Sunday, August 8 titled ''The Truth about T.B Joshua'', Okotie described Joshua as a man who projected himself as another ''Jesus''. He said Joshua was a fake prophet who went about carrying a bible with him.

“Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus. What is the truth about TB Joshua? Who was he? Was he a product of Christianity? Or a practitioner of shamanism? Was he a servant of the Lord Jesus? Or some itinerant religious quack? Was he a true prophet, who was misunderstood? Or a hypocrite masquerading under the habiliment of the Faith?” Okotie began

Anchoring his message on the Bible book of John 8 v 32: “…Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free”, Okotie began to examine the life of T.B Joshua whose name is Joshua.

“Joshua took that name because he believes he is another Jesus. He believes that God sent him to our world to bring reconciliation between God and mankind, exactly the same way the Lord Jesus was sent, and that is why he took that name Joshua,”he said.

Speaking on the identity of T.B Joshua, Okotie said the clergyman fulfilled the pattern of Bar-Jesus, a false prophet, and a sorcerer according to the Book of Acts, Chapter 13 v 6:

“He is a magician, a sorcerer and calls himself a prophet. Notice he doesn’t call himself an apostle, he doesn’t call himself a teacher, he doesn’t call himself a pastor because if he calls himself by any other name outside of prophet, he does not fulfill the pattern. So, he must stick with that appellation. He must call himself prophet so, so and so… So, he is a magician who claims to be a prophet but he is a false prophet…,” Okotie said

Okotie went further to say that T.B Joshua went about doing philanthropic work just so he can be like Jesus.

T.B Joshua was buried on July 10.

source: https://newspremises.com.ng/he-is-a-magician-a-sorcerer-and-calls-himself-a-prophet-rev-chris-okotie-criticises-late-t-b-joshua/
He hasn't said anything against TB Joshua, instead foolishly telling us how TB Joshua copied God until his death.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Some Nigerian Christianity might be morphing into occultism.

I am really learning about how Occultism masquerades as Christianity, who else better to explain it, than a former follower of Tb J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dig_NH0-tVY

Listen to Okotie, i can agree with him more than Tb Joshua, there is more correspondence to the truth of the bible, that's all we need.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okotie! Okotie!! Now I know only death can separate you from your foolishness, there's nothing you ever do that you never failed in it, law profession you be failure, music you be failure, marriage you have failed so many times, politics you are a regular customer for failure in every election year, now ministry nobody knows you are existing. With all these records packed and shaken together do you think even a goat will take you serious anytime you open that your smelly mouth to talk?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Enn214(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dear Nairaland, seun, is this not the post I made immediately okotie shared it on Facebook but you deleted it from my profile...& Now its on fp
Una AI for NL na 1745 own
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Otunbavico(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dead men can't even rest in peace again this days.

Issoright!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by biglizzy: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Interesting

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by friendl: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chris okotie ,go and bury your head in Shame ,....if TB Joshua contested for presidential ,he will win ,..you can't never be like him ,in the next 300 years ,TB Joshua is already in heaven ,....l don't understand the kind of pastor you claim to be ,...you can't even keep your marriage ,...

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Ok Okotie we have heard you.

Erm, Okotie, God told you that you'll be Nigeria's president right? When will this come to pass?

lipsrsealed

Who takes this guy serious, what a clown!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Otunbavico(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Some Nigerian Christianity might be morphing into occultism.

I am really learning about how Occultism masquerades as Christianity, who else better to explain it, than a former follower of Tb J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dig_NH0-tVY

Listen to Okotie, i can agree with him more than Tb Joshua, there is more correspondence to the truth of the bible, that's all we need.

����
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Thebigheart: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Insidenaija:
Pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries, Rev Chris Okotie, has described the late founder of The Synagogue, Church of all Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, better known as TB Joshua, as a magician who carried Bible around, Newspremises reports.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kClX8izq_Zs][/url]

Recall that Okotie, who never hid his dislike for Joshua even while he was alive, had described T.B Joshua as the “Wizard at Endor”, shortly after his death in June.

In a video shared on social media on Sunday, August 8 titled ''The Truth about T.B Joshua'', Okotie described Joshua as a man who projected himself as another ''Jesus''. He said Joshua was a fake prophet who went about carrying a bible with him.

“Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus. What is the truth about TB Joshua? Who was he? Was he a product of Christianity? Or a practitioner of shamanism? Was he a servant of the Lord Jesus? Or some itinerant religious quack? Was he a true prophet, who was misunderstood? Or a hypocrite masquerading under the habiliment of the Faith?” Okotie began

Anchoring his message on the Bible book of John 8 v 32: “…Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free”, Okotie began to examine the life of T.B Joshua whose name is Joshua.

“Joshua took that name because he believes he is another Jesus. He believes that God sent him to our world to bring reconciliation between God and mankind, exactly the same way the Lord Jesus was sent, and that is why he took that name Joshua,”he said.

Speaking on the identity of T.B Joshua, Okotie said the clergyman fulfilled the pattern of Bar-Jesus, a false prophet, and a sorcerer according to the Book of Acts, Chapter 13 v 6:

“He is a magician, a sorcerer and calls himself a prophet. Notice he doesn’t call himself an apostle, he doesn’t call himself a teacher, he doesn’t call himself a pastor because if he calls himself by any other name outside of prophet, he does not fulfill the pattern. So, he must stick with that appellation. He must call himself prophet so, so and so… So, he is a magician who claims to be a prophet but he is a false prophet…,” Okotie said

Okotie went further to say that T.B Joshua went about doing philanthropic work just so he can be like Jesus.

T.B Joshua was buried on July 10.

source: https://newspremises.com.ng/he-is-a-magician-a-sorcerer-and-calls-himself-a-prophet-rev-chris-okotie-criticises-late-t-b-joshua/
All these bloggers self, i pray God will help you bloggers not to destroy Nigeria in Jesus name, oya say Amen dia na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.