Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Despite Having A Billionaire Uncle,millionaire Father, I Still Suffered. B-RED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Despite Having A Billionaire Uncle,millionaire Father, I Still Suffered. B-RED (222 Views)

"I Suffered Despite Having A Billionaire Uncle And A Millionaire Dad" - B-Red / I Still Went Through Hell Despite Having A Billionaire Uncle- DavidoCousin B-red / "Davido Changed My Life From An Okada Rider To A Millionaire" -Father Dmw(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Despite Having A Billionaire Uncle,millionaire Father, I Still Suffered. B-RED by Arabmoniq(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigerian Musician Bred and cousin to sensational Nigerian singer Davido has opened up suffering despite his family’s financial status.
In a video making the rounds on social media, Bred said looking back at his life fourteen to fifteen years before, he is grateful for God’s blessings.

According to Bred, some people would think he had a smooth ride throughout his life because of his family background, but the difference is the case.

Bred said he suffered, but he is grateful to God at the moment because his life has changed for the better.

While appreciating God, Bred prayed that God keeps and bless him and gives him the enablement to serve him.

Reacting to the video, some netizens slammed him for not knowing the true definition of suffering as they wonder how one can be born into such a wealthy family and complain of suffering.

mz_wizzy wrote: These people and always wanting to romance poverty by force BRed….if you see suffer, you go fit stand?

jotham.fd wrote: oga forget all this story, which suffer ? Abeg accept your blessings make God no vex for you show you wetin real suffer be

nutritionusoyinade wrote: You no suffer reach me

kenny_babs_ wrote: Guyy u no suffer. Talk another thing

shugaoflagos wrote: All these rich kids don’t know the real meaning of suffering…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does The Internet Watch All You Do? Here's Your Answer [video] / Annie Idibia Reverts To Maiden Name, Calls Her Inlaws Leeches “who Want To Suck / Shang Chi And The Lengends Of Ten Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.