Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? (316 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / How Often Do You Forgive And Forget? / Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? by Funminded: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please how do you handle this kind of people and how do you move on from the hurt? There is too much pain on my heart, I need help please!!!
Re: How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? by Missyajoke(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Funminded:
Please how do you handle these kind of people and how do you move on from the hurt? There is too much pain on my heart, I need help please!!!

People will always annoy you, the best thing to do is to let go. Some people behave like goat but you don't have to let their attitude and behavior get to you, so instead of getting angry just forgive and move on with your life.
Re: How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? by Goldbw122(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ff
Re: How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? by Sunnybay7: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Well you have to check yourself and your way of handling issues, you might have touched a nerve yourself.
Re: How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? by hahn(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Do what god did. Satan never apologised to god so god never forgave him.

wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? by jullary(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
U just jump and pass wink grin
Re: How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Funminded:
Please how do you handle this kind of people and how do you move on from the hurt? There is too much pain on my heart, I need help please!!!
You are to forgive regardless of whether the party in question apologized or not. undecided

Try also to forgive yourself for getting hurt and maybe you will see past the hurt and be better able to forgive the other party. undecided
Re: How Do You Forgive People Who Don't Apologise? by F00028: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
this beautiful piece gave me some clarity on this question:...Forgiving can be difficult
It’s not just you. Forgiving can be hard to do, and then sometimes it may need to be repeated. Though you have every right to feel the way you do after being hurt, you still need to but recognize the value forgiveness holds for you. This makes it easier to forgive.

Forgiveness means more for you
Forgiveness does more for you than for those it is for because even though you have released them form the responsibility of their actions, they still have to live with their memory or shame.
https://medium.com/afwp/do-we-still-forgive-even-when-they-are-not-sorry-c03beab0a92

(1) (Reply)

Noah Stayed In The Ark For 1 Year 10 Days. Did He Know That He'll Stay That Long / Work For God (short Message By A Teenager) / New Winners Chapel Auditorium, Maryland USA Dedicated Today 24/10/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.