Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The BIOGRAPHY Of Mr Innocent Oche Adah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The BIOGRAPHY Of Mr Innocent Oche Adah (1230 Views)

Sensational Hype Man, Big Smart Oche Making Nigeria Proud Globally / Ochacho Air: Hon. Alex Ogbe, King Moh Adah Set To Establish Airstrip / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The BIOGRAPHY Of Mr Innocent Oche Adah by GentleIce: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mr. Innocent Oche Adah is a renowned Nigerian business man, Agriculturist, former footballer and football Manager. He is the Vice Chairman of Alliance in Motion Nigeria, Ergo Block Architectural Solutions Limited and Dakinda Group of Companies. He is the third out of eight children and was born on the 24th of November 1970 to the family of Late Mr. Elias and Mrs Titi Adah in Makurdi Benue State, the North Central part of Nigeria. He is an Idoma man from Okpokwu Local Government Area of Benue State.
His parents were both stewards who barely made enough to sustain the family so Oche decided that he would do his best to change their story and live up to his name “Oche” which means “King” in idoma. Oche wanted to be a footballer, he was very good at the game and played alongside the likes of Lemmy Isah, John Zaki and Peter Ogaba just to mention a few. But his late father was a strict man and a strong believer in the power of education who didn’t see football then as a career path that would help put food on the table, due to that reason he had to focus on his studies and let go of his dreams of playing football professionally.
Growing up in the slums of North bank makurdi he and his friend Tunde Falola who had a pickup truck decided to use it to make ends meet serving as transporters who assisted farmers, market women and traders carry their goods from one location to another for a fee in Ugbokolo town. After his secondary school education in 1988, he applied to study agriculture in the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Benue State and in 1990 he gained admission. In 1995 he got married to the love of his life and they currently have two sons. He studied and graduated with a degree in Agricultural Science in 1996. Prior to his graduation, Oche continued as a transporter and carried out many other menial jobs like buying and selling of different goods and rendering services to the best of his ability.
After graduation from the university he ventured into petroleum business and sold fuel to commercial vehicles and motorcycles in Ugbokolo town until he was posted to Delta state for his National Youth Service in 1997. During his youth service he worked for Okpe local council just close to the city of Warri until 1998 and afterwards relocated to Lagos where his journey began.
He was employed by the university press and worked as a sales representative for two years after which he got a job with a marketing agency for automatic air fresheners where he served as a supervisor until he climbed up the ranks and became the manager of the agency. In 2002 he quit and relocated to the northern state of Katsina where he worked for the ministry of education as an administrative staff until 2004 before resigning and going fully into football management.
In 2005 he started football management with the Nigerian Ports Authority Football Club and then transferred to Warri wolves before becoming the coordinator south west of sunshine football club. He eventually got a job with Confederation of African Football (CAF) Media online and as the coordinator in charge of referees with the responsibility to manage, the referees posted for matches and report to the board. He was into football management until late 2011 when his friend Mr. Emmanuel Akpakwu reached out to him with a vision he had, to touch the lives of many. He was already making an honest living but decided to quit working with Sunshine FC. and joined his friend to pursue the vision.
In October 2012, they introduced the food supplement company called Alliance in motion Global to Nigeria. The company was founded on the principle of changing lives through its remarkable products, compensation plans and charitable programs. Over the years AIM Global as it is popularly known have been delivering its promise and has improved the lives of millions. As of June 2021 the company has a record of about six million Nigerians on the distribution channel, and Oche maintains the position of the Vice Chairman of Alliance in Motion Global Nigeria.
Oche and his friend Emmanuel also started a Company called the Dakinda Group which started off mainly with a sport sector (Dakinda Football for Every Home Limited). With his love for the game, their knowledge about business and noticing the absence of sport brands owned by Africans, they decided to start a brand where they could manufacture balls, boots, jerseys and other sport souvenirs for Africans.

Since football was recognized as a symbol of peace and unity, the primary aim of the company was to ensure that football gets to every home in Africa. The company started with its sport merchandise brand and with its success came the plan to setup a football club in charge of discovering young talents, harnessing them and creating a platform for them to showcase their talent and love for the game to the world.

With the idea being to put Africa on the map (synergizing Africa and the rest of the world), where young talents discovered can be taken for further exposure and opportunities. In 2017 the Dakinda Group acquired a Division Two Football Club in Slovenia formerly NK Drava Ptuj now known as NK Drava Dakinda and Oche was appointed a Director on the board.
In November 2020 the Dakinda Group ventured into the transportation and Logistics business, creating the Dakinda app for taxi services, car sharing, and delivery services. Oche maintains the position of the Vice Chairman of the Dakinda Group of Companies. He is also the Vice Chairman of Ergo Blocks Architectural Solutions Nigeria Limited an innovative environmentally friendly building technology company which deals with constructions (homes, schools, hotels and other structures).These E-blocks are the latest technology for construction with characteristics including typhoon protection, excellent thermal characteristics, water resistance, earthquake safety, fire resistance and above all it is cost efficient.

Mr. Innocent Oche Adah chairs and sits on the board of many other companies both home and abroad.

He is a humanitarian, a Christian and a strong believer in God. He has always said that his service to God and humanity has been one of the major secrets to his success and also his late father was his strongest influence and motivator. Growing up and seeing his father render help to people made him decide to do the same.

He has cited Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche the General Overseer and founder of the Dunamis International Gospel Church to be his mentor and spiritual father who thought him biblical economics that has worked greatly for him. He also looks up to business magnates like Aliko Dangote Africa’s richest man, Femi Otedola, Abdul Samad Rabiu chairman of the BUA group, Dr. Eduardo De Leon Cabantog the President Aim Global Worldwide, and tech. billionaires Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk just to mention a few.

He is a philanthropist, whose main goal in life is to raise great men and women of value in the society and world at large. He tries to be of great influence and impact to people around him especially young Nigerians with similar backgrounds as his who have a great vision that would impact many lives. In a recent interview with him, on his future plans he has said;

“In five years from now I see myself a billionaire God willing. The reason is, I have put in place various strategies and business ideas I believe would help me achieve this goal. I am presently investing largely in agriculture which is my main field of focus and I am certain with my knowledge and expertise my yield would be as I have envisioned it”.
In 2021, he was inducted into the fellowship of institute of professional managers and administrators of Nigeria (IPMA) for his impeccable management skills. He was also recently appointed as a noble ambassador of the United Nations Rescue Services (UNRS) for his service to humanity.

Re: The BIOGRAPHY Of Mr Innocent Oche Adah by heniford2: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Waiting we go carry this thing do naw
Re: The BIOGRAPHY Of Mr Innocent Oche Adah by MichaelDivine: 12:32am On Mar 30
very detailed smiley

(1) (Reply)

Login & Content Upload Bug Fixed On Nairaland / I'm back / I'm Bored:p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.