Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd Technical Trainee Online Assessment Test 2021. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd Technical Trainee Online Assessment Test 2021. (476 Views)

Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment / Saro Graduate Trainee Online Test / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd Technical Trainee Online Assessment Test 2021. by Alibuking001: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good day, everyone. I am confused on how the Seven Up Bottling Company Online test was conducted yesterday being 9th of August, 2021.
I applied the said trainee job and after a week or thereabout, I got their mail that I was selected to take part on the online assessment test scheduled to hold on 9th of August, 2021 by 10am.
Fast forward to yesterday being 9th of August; around 9:57 am, I got their mail to open the link to the online test, as I had been waiting for that.
I opened the link and filled in the necessary details required and started taking my test which was five section
a. Numerical reasoning
b. Comprehension section
c. Logical reasoning
d. Spelling testing
e. Current Affairs
But as I was busy writing the test, I got SMS from SBC at 10:17 am that the test has been rescheduled by 1Pm same day.
Then at 10:40am, I got another mail from them that the test was scheduled at 10am, and any submission after 10:30 am will not be accepted as the test was 30mins duration.
My confusion now is that I only did one time, which was the one of 10am-10:30am; and not following the last SMS instruction which says that it was rescheduled.
Who else here wrote the test, that experienced the same thing. And what are my chances of being called for the physical interview.
Thanks.
Re: Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd Technical Trainee Online Assessment Test 2021. by Femijohn198: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Believed in God and all shall be well with you.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Physical Verification Starts Tomorrow. / Customer Service Representatives At An Online Restaurant In Lekki Phase One. 50K / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.