Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Do Fresh Gratuate Chance Of Securing A Job In Any Company Depends On The Gateman - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Fresh Gratuate Chance Of Securing A Job In Any Company Depends On The Gateman (725 Views)

He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / 3g Implementation Training In India For Young Gratuate Interested In Telecom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Fresh Gratuate Chance Of Securing A Job In Any Company Depends On The Gateman by calibet(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2011
ever since i have been looking for jobs in different banks and companies all i recieve is indirect insult from the commander in charge of the gate
take for instance ,i went to uba headquaters at marina and the gateman as for my purpose ,i told him i was looking for the human resource department he asked for what or whom do i want to see,i said i come in the request for job,immediately what came out of his mouth was there is no vacancy here.i then said at least let me see someone from the department in charge.he said so i am saying rubbish,he was saying this with all authorithy.well the truth still remains if he dont let me in there is nothing i can do.
then i went to gtbank the same and the worst i was not even allowed to speak with any staff in the bank,they say it is forbidden,unless we see outside.i wonder where we are driving at in this country.
must we know someone to succeed in this part of the world?
Re: Do Fresh Gratuate Chance Of Securing A Job In Any Company Depends On The Gateman by Misterpaul(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2011
Well,thats how it goes here in Nigeria.I remember i got my present job with the help of the company's security man.I think it all depends on the manner in which you approach them with.
Re: Do Fresh Gratuate Chance Of Securing A Job In Any Company Depends On The Gateman by calibet(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2011
eeh,but i spoke well but ,you know they act on orders sometime expired ones and end up misleading someone,just like wen i was apply for IT,not untill i asked a staff that came out ,i would have lost that job.ever since my stay as an IT student there ,the gate man was feeling guilty any time he sees me ,cos of the way he spoke to me then was rude.

(1) (Reply)

Non Graduate Staff Wanted For Immediate Employment / Army Dssc / Marketers/customer Service Officers Needed For Immidiate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.