Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) (51563 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
RIP
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Sholaco: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dialpad:
May his soul rest in peace.

None of us reading this will experience untimely death

AMEN JESU
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by juman(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Make hay while the Sun shines
Nollywood actresses are investing knowing the Sun won't shine forever. The men would lavish money on women, alcohol and drugs.

RIP though

They never had money.
They are poor.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by sonnie10: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
demefa:
Educate me on this kidney thing cause it's everywhere now. Check your DM

Two things you must know. The first is your blood pressure and the second one is your blood glucose level.
The common and easy way is check by using the simple daily finger stick method for glucose level.
However that method does not show the whole picture.
You have to check your A1C. It is a more definitive test. It shows how much sugar that have been in your blood for at least the last 3 months. Anything above 6 is diabetic. It is an expensive test but it’s worth it, because you know on time and take proactive measures.

Depending on the A1C result, other test might be necessary to check for kidney function.

Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Nonexisting1: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
la lasticlala my nd44 se un
angry
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by demefa(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
sonnie10:

Two things you must know. The first is your blood pressure and the second one is your blood glucose level.
The common and easy way is check by using the simple daily finger stick method for glucose level.
However that method does not show the whole picture.
You have to check your A1C. It is a more definitive test. It shows how much sugar that have been in your blood for at least the last 3 months. Anything above 6 is diabetic. It is an expensive test but it’s worth it, because you know on time and take proactive measures.

Depending on the A1C result, other test might be necessary to check for kidney function.
Why is Kidney failure so common these days?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by kay29000(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Does alcohol cause kidney failure? It doesn't abeg.
Main causes of kidney failure are:
1. Salty food consumption.
2. Going to toilet late.
3. Use of some drugs.
4.not drinking much water.
5.drinking of too much caffeine
6. Too much meat consumption especially red meat.
7. Most importantly late treatment.
I'm writing from experience. My family was saying it was alcohol. Buh I hate alcohol. Once it's detected early you will well. Buh u go drink water tire. Water na de cure

Thanks for enlightening that guy and others on this thread.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by juman(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Their actors association should be pro active.
They should have plan how to handle case like this.
I watch one video where TAMPAN president said when one of their members was sick and needed help, they ran to otedola to finance it.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
demefa:
Check your DM
Dm. I don't get. You email me
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by kay29000(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingviny:
Kidney failure is being repaired by our Phytoscience stem cell therapy.

Testimonies abound. It is just unfortune.

If you know of someone with this health challenge, let them contact me for details of how to regain their health back.

Plant based stem cell is cheaper than kidney transplant or death. Act now.

This is interesting. You mean no need to replace the Kidney? The stem cell therapy will somehow help regenerate the bad Kidneys? Can you enlighten me a little more?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by ola1989(f): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
kay29000:

Thanks for enlightening that guy and others on this thread.
but in addition alcohol can also damage someone kidney I mean excessive drinking of alcohol
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by sonnie10: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
demefa:

Genetically most people in West Africa are predisposed, then it is compounded by unhealthy nutritional habits and poor physical activities.
Most of the foods we eat in Nigeria is carbohydrates. The end product of all carbohydrates is sugar. Name it, rice, bread, wheat products, yam, garri, even plantain and beans.
Always remember this simplified analogy; your digestive system is like a factory, if you feed it with carbohydrates it will produce sugar.

Before when we had food with fiber from farms, diabetes was low. Now what we have is factories producing sugar and processed starchy food all over the place. Do you think there is no correlation between rate of diabetes and increased number of mills, bakeries and sugar factories in Nigeria?

Food insecurity has made it seem like those foods are the only available options because they are cheap and readily available and ready to be eaten.

Only vegetable is free from carbohydrates.
This is my rule of thumb, any food that is white in color like sugar, salt, cassava, yam, bread, potato etc. only eat them in very small portions.
Don’t forget to get some physical activities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by ola1989(f): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
demefa:
kidney failure is so common these days due to high consumption of hard drugs and alcohol. some people believe that consuming drugs and make them high is the solution they need but that lead them to problem and health crises
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by demefa(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Dm. I don't get. You email me
ok thank u God bless
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by TheGift: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
And what about you? Are you exempted from Resting In Peace? What makes “RIP” an idiotic thing to write
Mozegee:
You are such an idiot by writing this. Soon you will be writing rest in peace to your family members.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by demefa(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
sonnie10:

Genetically most people in West Africa are predisposed, then it is compounded by unhealthy nutritional habits and poor physical activities.
Most of the foods we eat in Nigeria is carbohydrates. The end product of all carbohydrates is sugar. Name it, rice, bread, wheat products, yam, garri, even plantain and beans.
Food insecurity has made it seem like those foods are the only available options because they are cheap and readily available and ready to be eaten.

Only vegetable is free from carbohydrates.
This is my rule of thumb, any food that is white in color like sugar, salt, cassava, yam, bread, potato etc. only eat them in very small portions.
Don’t forget to get some physical activities

Ok thank you stay safe
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by notoriousbabe: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Everybody wan go heaven, nobody wan die
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by demefa(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
ola1989:

kidney failure is so common these days due to high consumption of hard drugs and alcohol. some people believe that consuming drugs and make them high is the solution they need but that lead them to problem and health crises
Yeah the hard drugs part is right the rate at which people take these hard drugs is alarming.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by naijadrivablog: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
And those fake rich nollywood celebs couldn't come to his aid

How the female celebs take de rich pass the guys fear person.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by kay29000(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
ola1989:
but in addition alcohol can also damage someone kidney I mean excessive drinking of alcohol

Yes, I know. But a lot of people think it's only alcohol that damages kidneys
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by sylve11: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
EXLOVER:
This shows that nobody gat your time when you're down...

This life? Nor even start brother. Succeed and give, it helps you live but no one will help you die. cool
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Watch obi and his counterparts contribute cows now for his burial, ndi ala
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by sylve11: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Does alcohol cause kidney failure? It doesn't abeg.
Main causes of kidney failure are:
1. Salty food consumption.
2. Going to toilet late.
3. Use of some drugs.
4.not drinking much water.
5.drinking of too much caffeine
6. Too much meat consumption especially red meat.
7. Most importantly late treatment.
I'm writing from experience. My family was saying it was alcohol. Buh I hate alcohol. Once it's detected early you will well. Buh u go drink water tire. Water na de cure

Hmmmm cool
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by DisLifeSha: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Poverty in the midst of Type 1 diabetes is hell

Britishcoins:
My first ever first to comment....
I dedicate this to the late actor... May God grant eternal rest to ur soul....

In Nigeria, always save money for ur future....
People will only remember you when you are healthy and wealthy...
I hate this nation Nigeria, even the Biafra we are clamoring for will not change any thing... Because we are all the same...

MY greatest fear in this world is not death but POVERTY.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
2times2:
Say no to alcohol
That means I for don be ghost by now o.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by MrHealth(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
I keep telling God to give me the grace to stop talking and telling people because people would never believe becos to them, everything is scam. The next thing you will hear is that they are now DEAD. The question is, why can't you just give it a try before judging

This woman below is a woman we treated with Enlarged Heart And Chronic Kidney Failure on Dailysis. She was Swollen. Her doctors gave her just 3 months to live. Her children in tears decided to throw her last birthday party for her before her death Now look at her in her picture below. She even came out on the Newspaper.

If she was like some people now, who doubt genuine thing good people bring their way, maybe by now, she would have been dead but GOD is really with her. Her Doctors cannot still believe that she is still alive and Completely healthy.

Now her doctors are asking her for my number. Why

May God just answer my prayer before December make I just comot hand on top anything wey concern humanbeing sickness biko.

Everyman should face his or her own sickness with his or her doctors and enrich them biko.

Her Video Testimony is on the link via my Health Page below. My number is on the page. You can send me a message NOW.

https://fb.watch/7jNARPioEW/

-----------------------------------------------------

Some will tell u their doctor said they should not take or try another thing. The day you realise that hospital is a business, your eye will clear. If you know how much those on Kidney Failure spend on Dailysis daily, you will not believe. Some spend more on Chemotherapy. All these money is going to whose pocket

1 Like

Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Mekanus(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
And Kanayo O Kanayo and Zubi Michael were in Oba spraying money on Obi Cubana
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Thesaint141(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
inumidun2010:
Lord have MESSI.... My UNCLE died of this AILMENT.. What I know is that he can DRINK anything Wey contain ETHANOL.....
Rest in PEACE man...

Who is resting in peace.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by colizee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
What type of occupational hazard do these guys expose themselves to....?

Even people wey work for Chernobyl no die reach like this. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by KushLyon(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Make hay while the Sun shines
Nollywood actresses are investing knowing the Sun won't shine forever. The men would lavish money on women, alcohol and drugs.

RIP though
Yes, the actresses invest in clitocurrency, I heard it's very lucrative....werey
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by highchief1: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
sonnie10:

There are reasons diabetes is know as a silent killer. One of them is the effect on those tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. These vessels carry oxygen contained in blood to different organs like the heart. Have you heard of coronary arteries. Their main function is to supply the heart with oxygenated blood to keep it alive.
Complications from diabetes rapture those sensitive capillaries. They can’t withstand too much pressure from high blood pressure. Just like the pipe in your house cannot withstand certain water pressure, they will burst.

If you listened to the video you would hear when he said the found protein in his urine. That what happens when the kidney filtration is compromised.

This compromis also occurs at the eyes, extremities, male reproductive organ, kidney and gum etc.
So, like every animal, they die if there is no oxygen to support cellular metabolic activities.

There are also other differentials abnormalities resulting from diabetes which affect cardiovascular/ pulmonary health.

Hope you understand now.
i no understand anythg u don put fear for my body sef.too many ways to die Na just to Dey enjoy Dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.