Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) (55434 Views)

Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Kingosytex(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Messi began a brand new chapter of his legendary career, at the age of 34, when PSG announced on Tuesday that the Argentine great has signed a two-year, $104-million contract (reported figures) to join forces with Neymar, Kylian Mbappe, Angel di Maria and Sergio Ramos, among others.

Messi and his family arrived in Paris to nothing short of a hero’s welcome on Tuesday.

Messi will wear no. 30 — the number he wore when he made his professional debut back in 2004.
Below are some of the scenes and reactions.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by mountmoriah(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
King of soccer is here

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Leo Leo

The Mmmeeeeh of football grin

Who would have taught he and Ramos would ever become teammates and someday hug each other in celebration of a goal?

You see life ehn....?

Yesterday is gone and is become history.

Tomorrow is pregnant/uncertain and no man knows what it'd bring.

Even today is just a gift that we should take time to savour and enjoy.

Because las las...

Life is just there to be enjoyed with zero need for beef or hate.

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Great100000: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Beautiful and Lovely.

Good Luck To Messi & PSG But Not Against Chelsea Because If We Meet Them, The Beating Wey Dem Go Collect Even French President Go Plead For Them.

Again Good Luck To You Leo, Thiago Papa.

I Will Continue To Respect You & CR7.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Kingosytex(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
More.

1 Share

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Kingosytex(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
More reactions.

1 Share

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Kingosytex(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
More pictures.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Kingosytex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
More.

1 Like

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
the GOAT buzz is blowing in Paris...I wasnt surprised with wat I saw yesterday because I knew dt all leagues want to see the GOAT live each match day
when cr7 made dt move to juve n were making noise I knew dt messi move would be the Loudest because thats what real stars do..
almost $1m a week for a 34 year old shows dt he still gat a lot to deliver, i jus wish mbappe stays because I CNT wait to watch dt deadly trio especially against barca n Juve in UCL..
d pics alone says it all...

2 Likes

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
sad
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by ipobarethieves: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
sad Mbappe will take the shine/glory

.flop loading grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by pitroski(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Football game is the best any day anytime

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by NotKnown: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Okay both captains of elclassico transfered to psg same season
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Sniper4real(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fullest
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by aboyaji(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Q

7 Likes

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
As a Barca fan, I'm sad. Lol

1 Like

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Unibener: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
2nd Best

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by obembet(f): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Greedy prayer
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
So this couldn’t slash his wage to remain in his boyhood club

B like footballer greedy pass for the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
smiley
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Chieffoo007: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Like for messi share for psg

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Ozimama(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Messi haters how marketany way am a fashion designer in case you need our services you can reach me on Facebook @eetzzdammy
Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Chieffoo007:
Like for messi share for psg

Quote for ronaldo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
No blood money pass football money...

Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Noted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 / Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks / Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.