Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) (45500 Views)

Neymar Finally Reports Back To PSG, Pictured In Gym / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by WriterNig: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
President Nasser Al-Khelaifi & Sporting Director Leornado Araújo Presents Lionel Messi To PSG Supporters For The First Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5chrXA_qVBg

Paris Saint-Germain

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by WriterNig: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
More Photos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Great100000: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good Luck Leo But Not Against Chelsea oooooo Because Chelsea Dey Vex This Season, Na Every Cup We Go Win This Season.

Again Best Of Luck To Thiago Papa.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Candidlady: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Messi the

HeGoAT

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by hybrid11(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Chelsea would have been a better option leonel messi d shortman

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Great100000: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
hybrid11:
Chelsea would have been a better option leonel messi d shortman
I tell you but the Man chose PSG, beat of luck to him though.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by hybrid11(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Great100000:
I tell you but the Man chose PSG, beat of luck to him though.
yes o grin
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by IfIPerishIPeris: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Messi is signed and all of a sudden Covid-one-nine disappears from Paris. No social distance, nothing.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Great100000: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Messi is signed and all of a sudden Covid-one-nine disappears from Paris. No social distance, nothing.
Some occasions pass Covid ooooo grin grin grin

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Khaligraph: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Respect to messi and ronaldo. They've dominated football for so long.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by paulolee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
the one n only GOAT....placed Paris on standstill, doing wat neyma n even cr7 transfers didnt do..
CNT wait to see you balling in Paris n I pray mbappe stays bcoz I want to enjoy dt deadly trio
him taking dt number 30 instead of 10 spoil markers for my aba Brodas o

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Nuelito: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
The GOAT

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by sammy7410(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
No comment

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by milky3(f): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Beginning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Igyeseh06(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Messi left Barcelona during President Buhari's era.

What APC cannot destroy doesn't exist.
grin grin grin

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by milky3(f): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Beginning of a new beginning

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Nat2008(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Messiless messi

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Rexnegro(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Somethings are hard to believe sometimes sha Messi in another club ? Wow

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by fourboys: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Deep down We all know that messi is better footballer than Ronaldo, but we argue otherwise because Barca fans no go let us hear word grin grin... Congrats to messi, more goals to ur boot ...

Much love from Anfield YNWA

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by sojayy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
The Real goat has landed on another greener pasture grin Cheers Leo !!!shocked shocked

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by RedEnergy: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by advanceDNA: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

At the end of the day...covid na scam

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Kenmatt(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
I am his fan but on this one, he is too greedy.

I don't know what he will still be needing so much money for?

As a result of the slashed wages in Barca, it's a sole reason he left Barca.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Juicy001: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Chelsea fans no go kii person grin
If you were in messi's shoes, which team will you pick?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Itisallright: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
me just thinking of how this guy dey walk freely on the street.... Real GOAT

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Tfstyler: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Funfact: Do you know that the injection(treatment) that made Lionel Messi grow to average South American man height was invented 20 years before he was Born? If he came too early, maybe today no one would have known about this maestro.

Everything you order on Jumia today is on me. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by falseprophet: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
I see Messi give some haters 2 straight years of sleepless night....

I see some fake GOAT fans get high BP

This I have seen!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by paulolee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by solexjames(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Respect to the senior man

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Player Salaries 2017-18 (clubs Wage Bill Revealed) / Ousmane Dembele Fined €10,000 For Leaving Rented Home ‘like A Dustbin’ / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.