Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Learn C Programming Language In Details - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn C Programming Language In Details (919 Views)

Learn C++ Programming For Beginners / First 5 People To Contact Me And Learn C# Programming Free In Egbeda / C Programming Assignment Help ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn C Programming Language In Details by CJust(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Everybody i'm about to start teaching "C programming language". Who is with me, am starting now. Just add this page to your bookmark and keep on refereshing this page.
But note you must have atleast a c compiler or idle installed on your pc for this tutorial for good practice.
»Thanks«
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by kilodegan: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
We are waiting
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by CJust(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
If you need an idle I advice you to download Dev C++ by clicking or copying this link below to ur browser
https://dw.uptodown.com/dwn/U_jjVP1Jgv9domciKJEdIEL6jbwyfeku9UR9S0P
its just 8.89 mb
and its free.

or direct site
https://bloodshed-c-plus-plus.en.uptodown.com/windows/download

goten from
en.uptodown.com
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by CJust(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Beginners first step in C

Introduction in C programming language
1. Keywords & identifier
2.variables and constant
3. C data types
4. C input/output
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by tobillionaire(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Following
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by airsaylongcome: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
CJust:
First Topics to begin with C
1. Types of variables
2. How to declare a variable
3. Keywords and function

Na wa o! No "Hello World" as a soft landing to start learning the language? How would you get people interested if they don't know how to read keyboard input and display output to screen?
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by CJust(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Be patient the patient dog eats the fatest bone
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by EvilSec: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
CJust:
Everybody i'm about to start teaching "C programming language". Who is with me, am starting now. Just add this page to your bookmark and keep on refereshing this page.
But note you must have atleast a c compiler or idle installed on your pc for this tutorial for good practice.
»Thanks«
Mind me asking why you wanna learn C?
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by CJust(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Introduction to C programming language

C is a very known language, that can be used to build softwares, operating system, databases etc. Even most compilers are built with "C" such as java, C++ and more
As beginner it is more recommend you learn "C"
This toturia is going to help you in C language.
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by CJust(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
»»Keywords & Identifier««

In this toturia you would be learning about keywords and reserved words
»Character set
This is a set of aphabets, letters and some special character which are accepted by "C"

------------------
ABC......XYZ
abc........xyz
------------------
Note "C" accept any letter cases, you can use small and large cases

»Characters
These chararacters are symbols, brackect etc
-------
(
)
<
>
[
]
{
}
\
/
:
;
^
#
-
=
+
&
%
$
"
'
_
-------
Note all this symbols characters have a special which will be continued in further lessons.
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by SourYoghurt: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Na wa o! No "Hello World" as a soft landing to start learning the language? How would you get people interested if they don't know how to read keyboard input and display output to screen?
Good morning Chief, what's the use case of this language and how easy is it for a beginner to get a remote job with it(Asking on behalf of my cousin)?
Re: Learn C Programming Language In Details by airsaylongcome: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
SourYoghurt:
Good morning Chief, what's the use case of this language and how easy is it for a beginner to get a remote job with it(Asking on behalf of my cousin)?

It's not a language I will recommend for a beginner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Which Debit Card Work On Google Pay? / How Much Do You Know About Web 3.0 And How It Affects Your Business ? / Plz Some One Should Help Me With This Java Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.