Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Makes Nairaland Interesting? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes Nairaland Interesting? (685 Views)

What Makes Nairaland.com So Magnetic / Pitch Deck Consulting Reveals What Makes A Difference / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by WazobiaNEWS(f): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please NairaLANDERS, What makes NairaLAND interesting, Unique, and this popular in Africa Nigeria

So nairaland happens to be my research topic and here I need you guys honest answer

Please what makes Nairaland Unique

Can I say is the Traffic

Or the Tribal bullying between the Hausa, Fulani's Yoruba, and Igbo leaving other numerous tribes, such as Idoma, Ijaw's Ogoni's, many other tribes that are not directly involved on Nairaland daily tribal war amongst Nigerians themselves

Please what is your view makes Nairaland this interesting

Its, because of The uniqueness of the Name ''NairaLAND'' or the simple design, looks and feels

Or possible the Users ''The NairaLANDERS, I mean the General users?

Or the Moderators

Or Possible a divine favor following the owner name ( ''Seun Osewa"wink some times I use to fink if this guy Seun ever exist or just a ghost name.. that the said owner "Seun Osewa" dos not exist only but a ghost, who knows, I may also be 100% wrong in my Finking.

Please what makes Nairaland interesting to millions of users and guess visiting it 24 hours

Pls help a fellow with your honest answers

Hope Mod will push this to the front page? I hope so

Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by Romanoff(f): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
It is Nairalanders that makes Nairaland interesting.

Nairaland is the typical representation of Nigeria.
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by theInterpreter: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Romanoff:

nah..
it's a very poor representation
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by theInterpreter: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
it's very unique
nothing like it in all the world
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by Harrykn: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Snakes and Ipob

1 Like

Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by Romanoff(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
nah..
it's a very poor representation

Funny enough, I've realised it's truly who we are. Different demographics, different school of thought, educated and not, rich or poor, all of us dey here.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by theInterpreter: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Funny enough, I've realised it's truly who we are. Different demographics, different school of thought, educated and not, rich or poor, all of us dey here.
maybe other sections
but the politics section is very false
impersonation, blatant lies
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by Romanoff(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
maybe other sections
but the politics section is very false
impersonation, blatant lies

No now, you can't make conclusions based on politics section alone na, so much bias there.
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by theInterpreter: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Romanoff:

No now, you can't make conclusions based on politics section alone na, so much bias there.
politics section is the most visited
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by Romanoff(f): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:

I'd argue it's celebrity and romance but I could be wrong.
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by theInterpreter: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Romanoff:

I'd argue it's celebrity and romance but I could be wrong.
ads rate for politics ~84,000 per week
celebrities~32,000 per week
romance ~22,000 per week
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by Romanoff(f): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
ads rate for politics ~84,000 per week
celebrities~32,000 per week
romance ~22,000 per week

Hmm. Okay.
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by arthurwillia(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Damn niggar
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by alanto: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Gbas gbos from different people from different spheres of life. The savagery is only second to Twitter.
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by LegendHero(m): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2021
The anonymity it offers.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by emvicks2(m): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Nairaland is really unique
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:58am On Aug 12, 2021
You maybe right

Am yet to see a forum fun felt like NairaLAND...

Just curious to know what makes these forum that special

Romanoff:

Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Snakes and Ipob.. you mean... Mad o

Harrykn:
Snakes and Ipob
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by WazobiaNEWS(f): 5:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Can Nairaland Moderators help us push the to front page....

A Beg someone should mention them
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by stonemasonn: 5:13am On Aug 12, 2021
It's just a place to express your Nigerianess.
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by Racoon(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2021
The funny characters therein.
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by louqas: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:

Since around 2014 to 2015
And you know why?
Our brothers from the east are just sore losers who have not gotten over the loss of elections... because of that they woke up the ghost of biafra and started engaging in shameless revisionism.
But since we the other tribes are smarter than them and more than them we will not allow them force their narratives down our throats.....we will engage them with facts on all their LIES and since they dont have any evidence to disprove us they will result to insults and curses and rantings which we also give back to them.
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by WazobiaNEWS(f): 5:34am On Aug 12, 2021
But the tribal bullying

Is not helping

This is the only forum where I see same nationalist bullying themselves, yet catch cruise
louqas:

And you know why?
Our brothers from the east are just sore losers who have not gotten over the loss of elections... because of that they woke up the ghost of biafra and started engaging in shameless revisionism.
But since we the other tribes are smarter than them and more than them we will not allow them force their narratives down our throats.....we will engage them with facts on all their LIES and since they dont have any evidence to disprove us they will result to insults and curses and rantings which we also give back to them.

Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by realstars: 5:37am On Aug 12, 2021
It Is Unique And Accurate,
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by funkekemi(f): 5:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Remove igbo topics from nairaland, this forum is a complete waste. Nairaland should be thankful of igbos and nnamdi kanu, it really gave some jobless southwest and northern platform to express their frustration
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by louqas: 5:47am On Aug 12, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
But the tribal bullying

Is not helping

This is the only forum where I see same nationalist bullying themselves, yet catch cruise

Who say its not helping.....me i use it to learn.
Some use it to massage their ego

For me what makes nairaland interesting is the sheer volume of information you can pick from the site....and all manner and shades of opinions are allowed
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by theInterpreter: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
louqas:

And you know why?

Exactly
Biafra biafra everywhere
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by DabuIIIT: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Only Igbos matters....ask coneheaded structures. grin
Re: What Makes Nairaland Interesting? by Ajibade123(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
It uniqueness and it realness which can be traced to it anonymity

(1) (Reply)

MP3: Asake – Terminator / Eleven Banks Make N714.62B In 9 Months Via Bank Charges / Ear Wax Removal Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.