Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,408 members, 7,846,722 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria (324 Views)

Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Soldier's Wife Returns To Secondary School After Child Bearing In Enugu. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
If you didn't go to Loyola je suit grin
Re: I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
My friend went to green springs
And went to Harvard

Don't know anyone from Loyola that went to Harvard

So Loyola ain't always perfect
Re: I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria by Testate(m): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2021
Ilamina:
If you didn't go to Loyola je suit grin
I know of one loyola in ibadan. Is that the one you talking about?
Re: I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 1:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Testate:

I know of one loyola in ibadan. Is that the one you talking about?
the one in Abuja
Re: I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria by Deasegun19(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
what sort of f*ckery is happening here?
Re: I Heard There Is No Point Of Going To Secondary School In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 12:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Deasegun19:
what sort of f*ckery is happening here?

With all due respect
If you don't have anything good to say
Ignore my thread, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Job Seeker Graduate Gone Missing In Plateau State / Nurss Nat'l President, Levi Z Felicitates With Comr. Igwe Achese On His Birthday / University Of Ibadan Wont Admit Students Who Choose Them In Jamb This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.