Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) (32164 Views)

Photos Of Uniport / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by NEWSREPORT: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2021
This is an exclusive report on the terrible condition of UNIPORT students hostel. While filming the place, I was asking myself if this is a war training school or a center of learning.

This is quite terrifying and something must be done to fix our citadels of learning because the future leaders of this country are molded here both in character and academia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTB8XdMHv1Q

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by NEWSREPORT: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
This is an exclusive report on the terrible condition of UNIPORT students hostel. While filming the place, I was asking myself if this is a war training school or a center of learning.

This is quite terrifying and something must be done to fix our citadels of learning because the future leaders of this country are molded here both in character and academia.

Lalasticlala

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Even a piggery farm in a western country is more presentable than this eyesore in a federal university under Buhari's administration

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by MarveworldG: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2021
This building was renovated by tetfund recently.
Poor maintenance brought it this way

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by poshestmina(f): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2021
MANDELA!!!
Those boys are PIGS!!!
it's obviously poor maintenance by the people living in it .

It's only to gather and insult female passersby they know grin grin.
Very troublesome hostel that year, you'll have to pray and walk fast while passing there.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by gold360(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:
MANDELA!!!
Those boys are PIGS!!!
it's obviously poor maintenance by the people living in it .

It's only to gather and insult female passersby they know grin grin.
Very troublesome hostel that year, you'll have to pray and walk fast while passing there.
proudly Mandelite

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by poshestmina(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2021
gold360:
proudly Mandelite

Troublemakers grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by NEWSREPORT: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by GitmoAuditors: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

Lalasticlala

Ok

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by NEWSREPORT: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by kingbee90: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
What a pity..
Don't be surprised that despite all these filth, some female students still visit their boyfriends for some knackings.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by kleverley(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
These things don't shock me anymore, it's almost common in Nigerian(public)Universities, a case study is the malabor republic in Unical.
So much congestion in there

22 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
kingbee90:
What a pity..
Don't be surprised that despite all these filth, some female students still visit their boyfriends for some knackings.

Toh toh and plick matter nor dey reason well at all

10 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by slawormiir: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Authoreety: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Naija way
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by AuntRose(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Extension of kirikiri grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Too bad
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by eliasrikar: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by cremedelacreme: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
I rep Aminu Kano Hostel. Delta (King Jaja hostel) girls are mainly oloshos grin grin grin grin while Dan Etete na mainly ajebutter dem. Unique Uniport.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
angry. Blame the Students !
They are very dirty living beings angry angry angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
This is so bad and I don't think any of our leaders can allow their ward to stay in that environment.

Aside from this poor environment I think the students to are dirty at least you don't expect the portal to clean your room for you or it's the work of management to arrange their cloth and put in a wardrobe

2 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Olukat(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mandela use to be one of the best hostels in Uniport.
I wonder how the very people who are trained to be leaders can't even organize their hostels.
They behave like animals on campuses shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by osuofia2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
I blame the student, they dont expect the govt to come clean their hostel for them. Very dirty set of human. Staying in Nigeria hostel is a thousand way to die.
The day i fear Nigeria Varsity hostel na the day way i say make i go one of my course mate lodge before the next lecture. oboy wetin my eye see when i go use their toilet . Chai. see pile of shitts upon shitss. since then i never stepped foot in any of the school hostel again

7 Likes

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by GeneralPula: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
But the students there are so dirty..

See how scattered everything is..

ASUU as a union is suppose to be scraped. They’ve failed woefully when it comes to student affairs. ASUU doesn’t really care about students welfare but themselves. 95% of universities in Nigeria are having bad & old hostel..

I heard government do give them money for renovation but they don’t just renovate. If you check some universities practical lab, you’ll spiitt..

This country is filled with messed up citizens..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by money121(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
SMH. Who and where are their alumni sef ? undecided
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Vijanoj: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chei

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) / Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of ABU Zaria 8 Months Before Its Commissioning In 1962

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.