Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Do You Have A Story To Tell? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Have A Story To Tell? (1125 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Story To Tell? by stevano(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2007
Guys,
Writing film stories and articles is my natural talent that flows through my pen because I find pleasure in doing it and I'm only happy when I'm writing. My friends get impressed when they are opportune to read the introduction to my articles and stories. I do not have a publisher to publish my articles neither do I have the link to a film maker or producer to deliver the flow of my literary art on screen.
It will be very nice if we get to know those of us in the house who share uncommon goals so as to share ideals in future. I hope to find a producer one day,
Re: Do You Have A Story To Tell? by DevDel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
i'm with u
Re: Do You Have A Story To Tell? by Aiphie(f): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2007
MMMMMmmmmm
Re: Do You Have A Story To Tell? by junky(f): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2007
i am with you guys,i also write screenplays,poems,articles,plays,children'stories,and love stories.i do pray we all find producers,and publishers.
Re: Do You Have A Story To Tell? by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2007
Please, take your time to search the topics on this board and you would be satisfied, because addresses of publishers, TV/Film producers, literary associations, editors, professional formats for writing screenplays, and everything you need have been provided.

For television and film production scriptwriters, contact:

The BBC Filmakers network
See the TV/Movies board where I have been posting links and latest opportunities for those interested in televison and film.

For publishers, contact:

You can try Print on Demand publishers such as iUniverse the publishers of Uche Nworah's best selling book, The Long Harmattan Season.
Lulu.com has published so many writers from the scratch,
Lulu TV has discovered and paid many talented producers and
Lulu also produces song writers and musicians in recorded songs and music in MP3.

For traditional publishing in Nigeria,
Simply join the Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) and PEN Nigeria Chapter and we have provisions for all your needs.
We even have prizes for the best unpublished works.

Outside Nigeria, new writers are discovered and published in many writing competitions, but they charge fees from 5 pounds, but others don't charge.

The British Council has the Cross Borders programme and the BBC has many offers for everybody who can sing, write and broadcast.

The BBC even went as far as sending one of their correspondents to Nigeria to interview me and played my CD in 2003 and the French Cultural Centre does many things for Nigerian writers and producers with annual grants of over 100, 000 Euros.
A totally unknown scriptwriter in the backstreets of Shomolu got a French Commission of 50,000 Euros to make his Nigerian movie.
I have had such benefits since 1980 to date.

PLEASE, DON'T CONTACT ME. BECAUSE, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE.

I gave one of the top directors in Nollywood a great opportunity from Prince Claus. I didthe most important thing and they only sent a form to fill and he couldn't fill the form and never told me until the deadline passed.
Another G.M at NTA failed to impress the French directors.

So, do your homework first.

Please, visit all their websites.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Do You Have A Story To Tell? by junky(f): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
thanks a bunch i will do as you have asked.
Re: Do You Have A Story To Tell? by junky(f): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2007
please,4give me for contacting u.cldnt get the bbc filmmakers site.how do i get there?and i got to iuniverse and got lost.wat do i do next?tanks

(1) (Reply)

Quotes Competition / Sisi / Environmental Insanity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.