Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do (1785 Views)

My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data / HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by awoofquality: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Sincerely speaking am very thankful I was looking for how to buy redmi note 10 pro 8/128 which was scarce I posted on nairaland here a girl Inboxed me
At first I was scared to send the money but after phone call via WhatsApp video call meehn I paid for the phone I got it that same day before evening via ITC bus driver

Her details

Call/ whatsapp 07010340100

Or just type REWJIDO on nairaland search bar that's her outlet location and to see her new stock alert

Mheen am so happy the phone have been scarce these days I must tell you for those who know what's up especially the 8/128 GB ram version am very grateful I tell you

It's not on jumia or konga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by awoofquality: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2021
You can fell free to inbox here very legit am just helping her with review and she posted new stock alert

The picture down was when she was about sending it to me via bus driver

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by tayo60(f): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good and honest people still dey

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by awoofquality: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
tayo60:
Good and honest people still dey

Yes ooooh

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by Figliomi: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please how much did u pay for the phone. I'm very much interested
Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by awoofquality: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Figliomi:
Please how much did u pay for the phone. I'm very much interested

145k everything 151k because I paid for way bill 2,500 and I bought pouch 2,500 and screen guard 1k etc

Inbox here price might increase or decrease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by HONESTFACT101(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
be like say na sunshinev
Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by sunshineV(f): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
be like say na sunshinev
no be me o
Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by skywalker240(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
be like say na sunshinev
Captain Itel, You're already falling in love with sunshineV right??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by Mustiboy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
I know she asked you to recommend her after the successful transaction you had with her, but you're overselling.

That's gonna turn people off or make them smell something fishy.

Next time, you don't direct people to go to her like you're her salesperson.

Just mention her name and her office, and that's enough; anyone who wants to buy through her will then request her contacts.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by Bayaar02(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mustiboy:
I know she asked you to recommend her after the successful transaction you had with her, but you're overselling.

Just mention her name and her office, and that's enough; anyone who wants to buy through her will then request her contacts.

Let's look past the recommendation.
I can see a happy nigga...
Sending money to an anonymous person in this present nigeria no be beans...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by sunshineV(f): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
seanwilliam:
Hmmmm

I say hmmmm
Hmmm hmmm. grin grin

Again I say hmmm
stoppitgrin grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:42am On Aug 13, 2021
skywalker240:

Captain Itel, You're already falling in love with sunshineV right??
you are a pervert
[img]https://c./wvCSg5-wYssAAAAM/nope-stupid.gif[/img]
Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by skywalker240(m): 6:01am On Aug 13, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by tempem: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2021
awoofquality:

145k everything 151k because I paid for way bill 2,500 and I bought pouch 2,500 and screen guard 1k etc

Inbox here price might increase or decrease

Modified:

Made a comment earlier. So, I decided to do a research. Well, I was wrong.

I've removed it. Enjoy your device! cool
Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by decrownprince(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Bayaar02:

Let's look past the recommendation.
I can see a happy nigga...
Sending money to an anonymous person in this present nigeria no be beans...
Don't mind the guy. He doesn't know how it feel like to send #151,000 to a stranger in this country and get your item. Even if you have all the evidence of your transaction if the deal fail, to collect your money back dey hard.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by decrownprince(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2021
Mustiboy:

Why are u sounding like this? The guy is very happy to get what he requested for.
Many people have been scam here in Nairaland even for little money. She may not even ask him to recommend her, that may be is own way of supporting honest business people.
Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=skywalker240 post=104733019]

grin

[img]https://c./wvCSg5-wYssAAAAM/nope-stupid.gif[/img]
Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by skywalker240(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=HONESTFACT101 post=104736710][/quote]

Take advice

Love drunk kid angry

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2021
skywalker240:

Take advice

Love drunk kid angry
your mind must be as feeble as tissue papersad
Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by skywalker240(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
your mind must be as feeble as tissue papersad
Now the kid has resorted to what he knows how to do best.

grin

Ama woop ya stubborn ass angry

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by awoofquality: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Mustiboy:

My guy I don't know why you sound like this I was not directed to do a recommendation bro please if you do a good deal with somebody and it goes well try to help the person nahh so life dy help me here I help you here ,

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by sunshineV(f): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2021
skywalker240:
Now the kid has resorted to what he knows how to do best.
grin

Ama woop ya stubborn ass angry
please dnt kill himgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do by skywalker240(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2021
sunshineV:
please dnt kill himgrin
Okay cool

Mr Itel, you get lucky undecided

(1) (Reply)

Itel Is Better Than Samsung And Iphone / Using Opera To Browse On Computer / How Does One Make Cheap Calls With Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.