Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Want To Become An Importer Right From The Comfort Of Your Bedroom?then Read This - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Want To Become An Importer Right From The Comfort Of Your Bedroom?then Read This (512 Views)

Want To Become An Importer Right From The Comfort Of Your Bedroom?then Read This / Want To Become An Importer Right From The Comfort Of Ur Bedroom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Become An Importer Right From The Comfort Of Your Bedroom?then Read This by jehu626: 8:09am On May 18, 2011
Do you want to become an importer right from the comfort of ur bedroom?do u want to continue with ur day job while doing some small but highlyprofitable import business?however, i can assure u that u might end up dumping ur day job after experiencing some huge returns in this small scale import.u will be giving an opportunity to choose from over 1million products to trade on but not to worry,i shall show u the fastest moving products amongst the lots.u don't even need an import licence as goods ordered for will be delivered to ur door step.u equally do not necessarily need a credit card to make payment for i shall equally teach u how to do this with ur local naira ATM card(my dear,information is power).you need nothing less than N40,000 to start this business and products are delivered to ur door step within 3-5 days after payment confirmation.Interested persons should send a mail to abdulaliu74@yahoo.com for more details

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Laptop Cheap Laptop And Black Berry Prices All For You / Get Free Unick Visitor To Your Site No Hassle! / U.k Sim And U.s Number 2 In 1 Sim For Sale: Call 080-34489191

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.