Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You (1247 Views)

Congratulations Nodcredit!!! / Loan Application Denied On Nodcredit? Here's Why. / Get Your Financial Needs Sorted With Nodcredit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by NodCredit: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
From personal needs like paying bills, sorting out medical expenses, family dependencies to supplementing your salary, NodCredit loan covers a wide range of options.

NodCredit is a mobile loan app/ platform that gives out nano loans to individuals: employed, self-employed, and businesspersons. We exist to simplify and open financial access for all in emerging markets - by leveraging technology and widespread mobile adoption. The NodCredit app fast-tracks loan applications and credit disbursements. It collects information seamlessly, verifies loan applications, and disburses money within 24hours of application.

It takes a lot to get a high amount of loans from any other credit facility, but NodCredit has made it possible. Unlike other loan apps in Nigeria, NodCredit offers personal loans ranging from N10,000 – N50,000 to its first-time customers, and up to 300,000 to returning customers. The practicality of our offerings is what makes us stand out. Also, we were the first to implement instant processing of original bank statements for credit assessment.

Although we offer unsecured loans that do not require collateral, some requirements need to be met before you can qualify for a loan on NodCredit. The following are documents/ requirements are needed to apply for a NodCredit loan:

1. You must be a Nigerian citizen and must be at least 18 years old.
2. Mus be either employed or self-employed with a verifiable source of income.
3. A valid means of identification; passport, national identity card, driver’s license, or a work I.D.
4. Your statement of account for up to three months is required.
5. Your Bank Verification Number.

Once these requirements are met, and the application is processed, your loan request will be granted within 24hrs.

Most people often struggle with paying back a loan at the due date. We allow customers to extend their loan by an additional 30days. This option is called PAUSE on our website and can be found in the Loan repayment tab. You can defer as many times as possible. This gives the customer additional time to repay the loan without stress.

We also have the option of a Custom repayment schedule - unlike the other lending companies, we allow you to settle your loan in split payments, pay parts of your loan whenever you have it.

We are doing Consumer Credit right!

Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by opomulero101(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pls can we chat on whatapp:08051616887
Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by NodCredit: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
opomulero101:
Pls can we chat on whatapp:08051616887

Send us a dm at info@nodcredit.com for enquiries.
Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by StarryV(f): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2021
NodCredit:
From personal needs like paying bills, sorting out medical expenses, family dependencies to supplementing your salary, NodCredit loan covers a wide range of options.

NodCredit is a mobile loan app/ platform that gives out nano loans to individuals: employed, self-employed, and businesspersons. We exist to simplify and open financial access for all in emerging markets - by leveraging technology and widespread mobile adoption. The NodCredit app fast-tracks loan applications and credit disbursements. It collects information seamlessly, verifies loan applications, and disburses money within 24hours of application.

It takes a lot to get a high amount of loans from any other credit facility, but NodCredit has made it possible. Unlike other loan apps in Nigeria, NodCredit offers personal loans ranging from N10,000 – N50,000 to its first-time customers, and up to 300,000 to returning customers. The practicality of our offerings is what makes us stand out. Also, we were the first to implement instant processing of original bank statements for credit assessment.

Although we offer unsecured loans that do not require collateral, some requirements need to be met before you can qualify for a loan on NodCredit. The following are documents/ requirements are needed to apply for a NodCredit loan:

1. You must be a Nigerian citizen and must be at least 18 years old.
2. Mus be either employed or self-employed with a verifiable source of income.
3. A valid means of identification; passport, national identity card, driver’s license, or a work I.D.
4. Your statement of account for up to three months is required.
5. Your Bank Verification Number.

Once these requirements are met, and the application is processed, your loan request will be granted within 24hrs.

Most people often struggle with paying back a loan at the due date. We allow customers to extend their loan by an additional 30days. This option is called PAUSE on our website and can be found in the Loan repayment tab. You can defer as many times as possible. This gives the customer additional time to repay the loan without stress.

We also have the option of a Custom repayment schedule - unlike the other lending companies, we allow you to settle your loan in split payments, pay parts of your loan whenever you have it.

We are doing Consumer Credit right!

Go jor. I didn't have a nice experience with Nodcredit cry cry
Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by StarryV(f): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2021
NodCredit:

Send us a dm at info@nodcredit.com for enquiries.
I did that before now no response. Sent mail to one Mr. Daniel from Nodcredit yet no response. So so frustrating. Mtcheeeew
Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by NodCredit: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
StarryV:
I did that before now no response. Sent mail to one Mr. Daniel from Nodcredit yet no response. So so frustrating. Mtcheeeew

We are sorry about that. Can you send your email address and name so we can help you?
Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by NodCredit: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
StarryV:

Go jor. I didn't have a nice experience with Nodcredit cry cry

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. How may I help resolve the issue you have with us?
Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by StarryV(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
NodCredit:

We are sorry about that. Can you send your email address and name so we can help you?

Email: starryzychi@gmail.com

Looking forward for your assistance. Thank you.
Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by NodCredit: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
StarryV:

Email: starryzychi@gmail.com

Looking forward for your assistance. Thank you.

Alright, ma'am. I have forwarded it to the team. You will get feedback shortly.

1 Like

Re: Nodcredit Loans Tailored Just For You by wharlay07: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
NodCredit Team, Yomi, Oyin and team, it's been 2 months this since I've asked you guyz to liquidate my investment with you. I need this money immediately. Tell Yomi and Oyin to return my money. I need my funds liquidated. I was promised till June 30. It's July 2 and still nothing!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

aki - Introduce / Efenji: Police Parade Suspects, One Still At Large / Where Did Man Originate From??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.