Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro (20752 Views)

Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train Ahead Clash With Atletico Madrid In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by fourboys: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Someone7:

His form as a striker too bad? What sport are you watching? grin
pls do not argue football with emotions( I know say u be Chelsea fan), for the past 4 seasons, he has been on a free fall... Spending even 1k a week on a striker that won't give u goals instead of troubles, is a risk no European club willing to take
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
fourboys:
pls do not argue football with emotions( I know say u be Chelsea fan), for the past 4 seasons, he has been on a free fall... Spending even 1k a week on a striker that won't give u goals instead of troubles, is a risk no European club willing to take

Use your sense and think before talking rubbish. No one is arguing with you. Moreover I am not a Chelsea fan. Forget his attitude, I was the one who first raised issues of his attitude here. You mentioned his goal scoring record was "too bad" and I simply disagreed. On his day he was a more than average striker. I no be Diego Costa or Chelsea fan. I fact I hated him when he was in the Premier League. But no come dey lie here like na only you dey watch ball.
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by fourboys: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Someone7:

Use your sense and think before talking rubbish. No one is arguing with you. Moreover I am not a Chelsea fan. Forget his attitude, I was the one who first raised issues of his attitude here. You mentioned his goal scoring record was "too bad" and I simply disagreed. On his day he was a more than average striker. I no be Diego Costa or Chelsea fan. I fact I hated him when he was in the Premier League. But no come dey lie here like na only you dey watch ball.
yep, his goal scoring record for the past four seasons is completely shameful and there is no "miracle " he will come good
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
fourboys:
yep, his goal scoring record for the past four seasons is completely shameful and there is no "miracle " he will come good

Your problem oga. Next time get your facts right before you blab lies and start shifting the goalposts later.
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fragility6:

When u dey run ur lips hope u know say e hardly play straight four matches witout injury? I njury hinder am big time on e atletico return

You de mind the clown

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / Asisat Oshoala's Goal Voted UEFA Champions League Goal Of The Week / Lewandowski Makes Champions League History With 23-Minute Hat-Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.