Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Need Advice On Buying This Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Advice On Buying This Camry (1305 Views)

Owner Need Money For This Camry V6 N580k Last Price / 700k Only For The Quickest Finger For This Camry / Cash Needed Now For This Camry 07 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Rexkingsley(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Hi gurus I'm about buying my first car, I came across this 2007 and 2010 Camry at a car stand it caught my attention because they look different from the other Camrys I'm used to seeing.
I will like someone to enlighten me on the vehicle before I make a choice as I barely know much about cars.thanks
Attached some photos

Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Rexkingsley(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Camry 2.0 is written at the back
Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Explicit02: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2021
The car is an Asian brand

Go to Google check "Toyota Camry 2.0 Asian" and check the specs your self

They use the car more in Dubai

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Rexkingsley(m): 1:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Explicit02:
The car is an Asian brand

Go to Google check "Toyota Camry 2.0 Asian" and check the specs your self

They use the car more in Dubai
I've Googled about it but I will like someone with a more knowledge of the car to tell me about the efficiency,durability and economic aspect of the car and if there are any major differences between this spec and other regular specs
I'm being offered the 2007 model
Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Rexkingsley(m): 2:13am On Aug 13, 2021
And the availability of the parts does it use same motto parts as the regular Camry?
Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by EmptyGarden(m): 5:03am On Aug 13, 2021
I know they're mostly right-hand... Usually converted. It should be considerably cheaper.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Trustme2(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Rexkingsley:
Hi gurus I'm about buying my first car, I came across this 2007 and 2010 Camry at a car stand it caught my attention because they look different from the other Camrys I'm used to seeing.
I will like someone to enlighten me on the vehicle before I make a choice as I barely know much about cars.thanks
Attached some photos
You better buy the regular and have your peace of mind. Else you become a regular visitor of the Kasims

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by pennzo: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2021
EmptyGarden:
I know they're mostly right-hand... Usually converted. It should be considerably cheaper.
The aesthetics are superior to the regular one but can't say same for the its ruggedness and resale value. If its going to be your first, will honestly advise you get a regular one. If you're in love with the aesthetics go for the XLE trim if you can afford it. If you need any help, I'll be more than happy to. All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Positive13: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2021
It's strong and reliable.very smooth on drive and also fuel efficient
Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Alex80s(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Ask Gazuuz...
Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Rexkingsley(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
EmptyGarden:
The seller is asking for 2.7 million for a 2007 model.is that a fair price?
How do I know if its converted from right hand to left hand
Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Cokahot: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
The gear list is positioned to the right instead of left.
Rexkingsley:

Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Rexkingsley(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cokahot:
The gear list is positioned to the right instead of left.
Here is a photo of the interior and I think its converted

Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by Cokahot: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
100% converted. The seller is a thief
Rexkingsley:

Here is a photo of the interior and I think its converted

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Buying This Camry by EmptyGarden(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rexkingsley:

I bought one last year, a 2010 model at 1.8m when the regular sold for 2.5m then. Today the regular should sell for over 3m. So given dollar rate today, i feel 2.7m is fair. You could try for 2.5m maybe.
On knowing if it was converter, one way is the gear position versus the cup holder (if that kit wasn't changed too). Normally the gear should be closer to the driver that compartment.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! Foreign Used 2009 Toyota Camry XLE 4 Cylinder. Clean Title / Sold / SOLD OUT Foreign Used 2012 Mercedes Benz Glk350 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.