Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Funalis Butchering Live(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funalis Butchering Live(video) (1459 Views)

Kidnapped Sisters Said Abductors Butchering Captured Lagos-ibadan Travellers – S / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Ivorian Man Arrested For Butchering His Wife After A Disagreement (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funalis Butchering Live(video) by BhoomiMivics: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by BhoomiMivics: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Video scary anyways, it’s high time Nigeria needs to be restructure.
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by shagasha: 3:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Gosh!!!
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by EndNigeriaNnow: 3:33am On Aug 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNow to save lives
EndNigeriaNow for economic growth
EndNigeriaNow to kill unemployment
EndNigeriaNow for your future generations
Remove greed from your mind, Support the movement
Would you like to see any of your loved ones killed like this?
Stop listening to greedy politicians that can sell you out because of politics
Follow Akintoye, MNK, Igboho and NINAS
#EndNigeriaNow
#ReferendumNow
#UnitedIgboYoruba WeMoveTogether

Stay strong, we are almost there.

2 Likes

Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by hansomb: 3:52am On Aug 13, 2021
... something is wrong with this video. . . I reserved my comments for now till full confirmation that it original.
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by SenR(m): 4:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Chisos wetin I just watch��
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Wtf did I just watch?

1 Like

Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by Delph123(m): 5:23am On Aug 13, 2021
I’m speechless :' but why all this
I swear this people should be shot at site
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by bjtinz: 5:39am On Aug 13, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Lord Have Mercy.

Youtube will pull this down very soon, but the world needs to see this.

BTW is that a minor I'm seeing butchering someone??
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by LokoH(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2021
You are all more wicked than the butchers. Anybody backing one nigeria on nairaland will end like that victim

1 Like

Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by paulolee(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2021
chaai....man unkind to mankind...na humans be this?
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by Grace001: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2021
God what is this na...Even a boy is among them
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by Freddykrueger: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2021
That's why wen u catch them u don't have mercy on them. Because this is the only language Fulani understand.
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by Prinss: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
BhoomiMivics:
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUtLQ-EF-co

Any other link to the video
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by Gadafii: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
WE HAVE ALL SEEN VIDOES OF HOW BOKO HARAM HARAM SHOT DOWN THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE JET, CAPTURED THE PILOT, INTERVIEWED HIM THEN SLAUGHTERED..WE HAVE ALL SEEN THESE TYPE OF VIDEOS BEFORE, HOW BOKO HARAM WERE BUTCHERING CAPTURED POLICEMEN AND SOLDIERS, HOW THEY AMBUSHED MILIARY CONVOYS KILLED ALL THE SOLDIERS THEN MADE A VIDEO OF THEM BEEN SHOT AT CLOSE RANGE, RIHJT AT THE BACK OF THEIR HEADS..OR HOW THEY USE AXES AND BIG KNIVES TO MUTILATED THE BODIES OF DEAD SOLDIERS, OR HOW THEY SLAUGHTERED RICE FARMERS,

JUST INCASE YIU HAVE FORGOTTEN, THEN HERE WE ARE, FULANI VAMPIRES ARE ON THAT SAME PATH OF BOKO HARAM YET NONE OF BUHARISTS SEES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT?

BY NEXT YEAR THEY WILL ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND THE ARMY WILL ACEPT THEM WITH OPEN ARMS AND BUY PROVISIONS FOR THEM..IMAGINE ALL THESE HAPPENED UNDER GEJ, JUST IMAGINE

MEANWHILE THE CARDAVA IS IN UK SIPPING COFFEE WITH THE BROWN TEETH AGBERO embarassed
Re: Funalis Butchering Live(video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
BhoomiMivics:
Video scary anyways, it’s high time Nigeria needs to be restructure.
There is no restructuring anywhere. Nigeria must be divided.

There was a Yoruba country, there was a country inhabited by Igbos... Then hausas before the corruption and mingling by the Europeans.

It should be shameful to us that they created a problem country for us and we are happy about it and not doing anything to go back to our original countries.

If the pace being set by the Europeans is not destroyed, Africans will continue to be at the bottom of the ladder.

(1) (Reply)

In Ayobo- Landlord & Children Try To Use Tenant For Ritual / 10 Famous People In History That Went Bankrupt / Robbers Rape School Girls In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.