Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin (57431 Views)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Bambam Rocks Secondary School Uniform On A Movie Location / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by meobizy(f): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
People still poison others? The hate is real.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by DECLAN2015(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2021
bigtt76:
Sad but not every sudden death is as a result of poisoning or fetish attack. Looking at him aged 23 years and looking 40 due to his size, loves food which probably led to his obese nature and probably the cause of his seemingly stroke before death.

A proper autopsy needs to be carried out because it looks more like an underlying illness. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

African are too superstitious
Alwayz attribute natural occurrence to supernatural
That boy look unhealthy
He could have died of medical condition.

Once you attribute your problem to supernatural ,the first thing he does to you is to lock off your thinking faculty because you have deflected the problem......lack of insight .

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by fuck419: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2021
You killed your fellow man because of a movie role.
You go act film tire ooooo.

Even if you drink 1 crate of Beer, you no go still get joy.

No Peace For The Wicked!
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by CIAOps: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
This guy died from stroke due to High blood pressure..23yrs of age with such big stomach & weight issue. What was he expecting?
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by zedman1(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Baawaa:

Start praising God, read your Bible daily and pray without ceasing. You are free depression
Have you ever been depressed bro? I don't think it has a cause, I don't know if it has a cure either, I think it just phases out on it's own, or maybe therapy works, I don't know. Wonder why I quoted you? Because I was once depressed and years later it seemed reading the Bible so deeply then could have been the trigger, I'm not sure. But asking someone to do something doesn't make any sense to them at such times. Depression is a monster that people do not really know how terrible it actually is. I pray he's phases out fast.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Tenrytega: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Things dey happen for life oo
Alright guys, ee what I found and its 100% legit, check it out.

This free video reveals how young Nigerians are earning as high as N435,436 per month from Bet 9ja, Nairabet & other Sports betting companies without placing a single bet or owning a betting shop!"
https:///lrkoh8

Its yet another beginning of the top leagues in Europe , guess you must be tired of wasting your money on betting sites. Trust me, I was once like you until I discovered an easier way to make money from these betting companies without placing a single bet. Watch this video to learn how.
https:///lrkoh8
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by ghettochild(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by bpalace(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Trash talk, wetin Dem dey poison the guy for?...he must ve had stroke... Stop snowing seeds of discord... Allow the dead to rest and the living to live in peace
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Gbeng30(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Thou shall not live by bread alone,... What he like most kill him... May our desires not be our cause of death.... embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Gbeng30(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Gbeng30:
Thou shall not live by bread alone,... What he like most kill him... May our desires not be our cause of death.... embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2021
bigtt76:
Sad but not every sudden death is as a result of poisoning or fetish attack. Looking at him aged 23 years and looking 40 due to his size, loves food which probably led to his obese nature and probably the cause of his seemingly stroke before death.

A proper autopsy needs to be carried out because it looks more like an underlying illness. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

Autopsy ke? Autopsy does not detect food poisoning by household items because the digestive enzymes interfers with the results. Before you open your mouth to downplay the family suspicion, ask proper questions first before you open your mouth. There are a million hidden ways to poison someone, especially now that household chemicals are increasing and readily available. Do you know that a few drops of odourless bleach mixed with vim can cause exactly what this actor exhibited before he died? Yes the person would vormit excessively with stroke-like symptoms before dying. Funnily enough it starts few days later after consumption when it goes into the intestines. 90% of food poisoning cannot be detected in the lab, are you aware of that? Now I just gave you only one example of poison, there are so many but I don't want to mention here cos you don't know the intention of the person reading this comment.
I will just conclude by saying that there are two types of poison: slow poison and fast acting poison.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by FarahAideed: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2021
I doubt he was poisoned
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by FarahAideed: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Jupiter7:

Autopsy ke? Autopsy does not detect food poisoning by household items because the digestive enzymes interfers with the results. Before you open your mouth to downplay the family suspicion, ask proper questions first before you open your mouth. There are a million hidden ways to poison someone, especially now that household chemicals are increasing and readily available. Do you know that a few drops of odourless bleach mixed with vim can cause exactly what this actor exhibited before he died? Yes the person would vormit excessively with stroke-like symptoms before dying. Funnily enough it starts few days later after consumption when it goes into the intestines. 90% of food poisoning cannot be detected in the lab, are you aware of that? Now I just gave you only one example of poison, there are so many but I don't want to mention here cos you don't know the intention of the person reading this comment.
I will just conclude by saying that there are two types of poison: slow poison and fast acting poison.

Most poisons can be detected by test abeg .. so saying what you don't know
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by FarahAideed: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2021
DECLAN2015:

That boy look unhealthy

Once you attribute your problem to supernatural ,the first thing he does to you is to lock off your thinking faculty because you have deflected the problem......lack of insight .

From his size and the symptoms it's clear he suffered a heart attack and didn't even know
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2021
I no trust Naija people..
Even if na stroke killed the guy..
They would still term it poison..
Nobody dey die naturally for Africa..
Every death na poison.. angry
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by GhostWisperer: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

But wait i don read the body of the write up abi na article

It was not stated that doctor confirmed it was food poisoning.....

You all should go back and read...the cousin just concluded it was food poisoning

your boyfriend must be a real niggarr
who concluded it was food poisoning?

Who stated that doctors said it was food poisoning?

There are better ways to seek that girl's attention than writing as if your brain is enveloped in cannabis.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by ghostcenturion(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2021
I hate when someone is Said to have died of food poisoning and all some persons can think is that he was poisoned.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by BESTScientist1: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2021
The heart OF MAN.....
DaddyRochie1642:
It's there in the Bible,

"The Heart is deceitful and desperately wicked, who can search the Heart".
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Nothing like poison here. This person died of stroke due to excessive fat and any stimulant like energy drinks containing caffeine will cause stroke and heart failure.

Caffeine plus overweight = stroke & heart failure.

Caffeinated drinks and liquor is slowly killing Nollywood, cos everyone wants to be celebrity actor even when they cant get into roles they start taking alcohol and weed to act instead of going to acting schools.

Dont act films if you are not trained, cos concoctions will kill you... grin
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021
People with longer throat ngwanu
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Elidrisy20: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Na hausa keke driver kill am bi dat?
Abi na food kill am?
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Prince001(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
Human being! Human being!! Human being!!!

Fear human being

Pls my people it may be something else that caused his death which is Obesity. Naija don't take note of the weight, a lot of diseases are attributed to overweight but in naija everything na Enemy . Excess fat is not good for health ooo!!!!
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by bigtt76(f): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
You can make your point intelligently without expletives but I hear you. So you believe whoever is accused of the so-called poisoning took pain to prepare the concoction you mentioned? Well not there so I can argue

What I know is that the stroke-like symptoms is probable a result of his morbid stature undecided

Jupiter7:

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by bigtt76(f): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2021
That was how one celebrity traveled to the US and back only to die within hours of return, it was attributed to witchcraft forgetting it was probably as a result of deep vein thrombosis undecided

DECLAN2015:

That boy look unhealthy

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by sirusX(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

A simple autopsy will confirm if it was poison & the type of poison. Then police can take it up from there. But then we are in Nigeria where seemingly simple stuffs become difficult.

Lesson to all: most of us have obsessions (food in this case). But don't let your obsession kill you. Better you run for your life.

Don’t let the body positivity people hear you ooo.
To them you have to hail and gas up anyone regardless of size (especially women)
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by lomprico(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2021
"he eats a lot, he likes food alot"

the killer knows his weak point.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by MufasaLion: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Trash!!!
No autopsy was conducted and this dude just concocted trash! Was it only at the location that he had ate?

So many questions that only autopsy would have given answers to, but no, you just came to show your ignorance online.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by MufasaLion: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
lomprico:
"he eats a lot, he likes food alot"

the killer knows his weak point.

LMAO
There was no killer
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by MufasaLion: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Baawaa:

Start praising God, read your Bible daily and pray without ceasing. You are free depression

I'm sure you're still living in the 14th century.
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by nwajesus12(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
GeneralPula:
He lived in Owerri (Imo State) but this poisoning happened in Enugu. Immediately he got back to Owerri the thing started happening to him as if he had a stroke and he started vomiting.

Envy
Jealousy
Pull Down syndrome

Those are some of the things an average Igbo man is suffering from.

Sad yeast is filled with Sad beings.
Afonja is filled with worth, Amala looking souls
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by UDUJ(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Jupiter7:

Where are the studies that show food poisoning from household items cannot be detected in an autopsy? Are you living in a cave or what?

People just come online and spill utter rubbish and think they have made sense.

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2021
bigtt76:

He may not have been poisoned.

All this story is pointless. They should get an autopsy done.

That guy may have had sustained high blood pressure. With our poor attitude to health, maybe he'd never had a check up in his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) / Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.