Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Mariah Carey Gives Birth To Twins - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mariah Carey Gives Birth To Twins (1323 Views)

Singer Mariah Carey Gets Herself In Trouble. / Mariah Carey Blasted For Performing In Nigeria, ‘home Of Terror,death And Fraud / Endy Edeson Daily News Headlines:: Mariah Carey Is Now American Idol Judge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Gives Birth To Twins by pappykay1(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2011
MARIAH Carey gave birth to twins yesterday – and celebrated by listening to her song We Belong Together.

The boy and girl, not yet named, were born on her and husband Nick Cannon’s third wedding anniversary.

The singer’s spokeswoman, Cindi Berger, said the girl was born first, weighing 5lbs 3oz, with her brother weighing in at 5lbs 6oz minutes later.

Nick sent a Tweet from the LA hospital: “My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever! I won’t ever be able to top this!”

Ms Berger said the singer, 42, felt stomach pains, but thought it was a false alarm.

She added: “Mariah thought it was another ‘soft’ labour and Nick was driving her to the hospital. Nick was very nervous and Mariah was completely calm.

“I spoke to them and they are completely overjoyed.”

Actor and rapper Cannon, 30, last week predicted their first kids would arrive on the wedding anniversary.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/mariah-carey-gives-birth-twins

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Nokia X2 And Blackberry Bold2 For Sale / Man Stuck Inside Another Man’s Wife Due To Charm During Intimacy (VIDEO) / Appeal Court Affirms N5.9b Judgment Against Multichoice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.