Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! (1309 Views)

U Cant Sell Or Get Customers 4ur Prdts&service?lets Discuss Marketing Solutions. / Guys, Let's Talk Business / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! by igbogolo: 12:22pm On May 18, 2011
I would like to ask every businessman( or aspiring business man or entrepreneur) in Nigeria what the best course of action is regarding business in nigeria. I know that the factors of production in Nigeria like electricity and infrastructure are poor, but is it best to offer a service or a product?

Whats your take on this matter? Please say so and state your reason.
Re: Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! by bugnise4christ: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Gb enterprises. For your general logistics services (Haulage and car hire) in and outside Lagos.
Call these numbers for further enquiries 08075373417,08099070661, 08034053854 and talk to GBENGA to book for your next movement of goods or car hirering.Special arrangement service like home pick up and return e.t.c is also available.
Re: Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! by chemashie(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2012
I prefer to render service or production that won‘t require much of electricity or man power. Am into production of customized car/office air freshener and ecommerce activities which include importation fast selling products like anti-snoring device, solar chargers for phones, phones, blood pressure monitor device, slimming belts& cream, silicone strapless bra etc.
You can check our page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Raised Mpr To 9.25% - Increased Cost Of Borrowing From Commercial Banks / Do You Have Business Idea Or Project That Needs Website? / What Brown Collar Job Can I Do For You Dis Week/month Till Dec @lagos/ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.