Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Common Crypto Currency Investment & Trading Mistakes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Common Crypto Currency Investment & Trading Mistakes (522 Views)

Crypto Currency Investment Plan For 2022 / 5 Common Crypto Scams And How To Avoid Them / 8 Common Mistakes That Every New Investor Needs To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Crypto Currency Investment & Trading Mistakes by Medblog(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
A friend or a colleague at work introduces us to Cryptocurrency, tells us how we can make money from the digital currency then we get too excited to open a cryptocurrency exchange account and eager to stack up any cryptocurrency whatsoever without getting the proper idea or orientation of what cryptocurrency is really all about.

This, is one of the tales on repeated narration from frustrated traders.
HERE ARE THE MISTAKES
*1 LITTLE OR NO RESEARCH*
Noobs gets into the market without doing his/her own research, feeding only on online opinions which inturn cause them huge losses or being scammed. Your research focuses on the understanding of the product & its value. #DYOR (Do Your Own Research).

*2 LACK OF PATIENCE*
There’s this popular saying “Patience is a virtue.” This is often a tough process to go through but it is certain that there’s always reward attached to being patient. This is much needed in the cryptosphere. We often want instant growth on our crypto assets. It is better to have a game plan if you can and stick to it. Though, flexibility can be required too; once a while.

*3 KNOWING NOT WHEN TO SELL*
I used to get stuck in my reasoning of not knowing when & when not to sell my assets when there’s a major uptrend in the market. I get so excited about my portfolio gaining weight and after a few days following price correction, my portfolio goes back a little above its former worth. I have learnt to sell at the top and buy at the bottom, by so doing I stack up more coins.
Read below
https://ekzyblog.com/6-common-cryptocurrency-investment-trading-mistakes/
Re: Common Crypto Currency Investment & Trading Mistakes by Suck2pool: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
*MAKE #5000 DAILY WITH YOUR WHATSAPP ONLY FOR ABUJA BASED PERSONS*

Learn now how you can use your WhatsApp and make atleast #5000 daily at the comfort of your home without going out.

The money you will be making is withdraw-able instantly.

The training fee is $100 but you will not be paying that because the company you will be working for is running a promo this month and the $100 has being waved for few lucky person that will register through this link

https://bit. ly/3gnv7n5
Copy and close the gap to access the link
Remember only a limited offer is available for only abuja based persons.

Join our group after registration to start your training. Training runs only for one week and you are set to start making #5000 daily.

https://bit. ly/3syNSsM
Copy and close the gap to access the link
Re: Common Crypto Currency Investment & Trading Mistakes by meekhat: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

6. You will reactivate your mining session every 24hrs

7. If you can, the more friends you invite, the more friends for you

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Bitshiba Token ($SHIBA) Has Been Launched, It Has Potentials / . / Between Me And My Borrowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.