Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi (1007 Views)

Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) / Julius Berger To Complete 25km Uyo To Ikot Ekpene Dual Carriage Way By Dec.Pics / Julius Berger To Divert Another Section Of Lagos – Ibadan Expressway Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by arthurwillia(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
My people I’m here again oo
Please help me, how can I get to agidingbi from ogba and Berger, which is an easier route?

Please help
It’s urgent

Thanks as always
Re: Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
arthurwillia:
My people I’m here again oo
Please help me, how can I get to agidingbi from ogba and Berger, which is an easier route?

Please help
It’s urgent

Thanks as always

From berger enter bus going to ikeja under bridge then you drop at agidingbi or cocacola whichever side u want.

1 Like

Re: Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by Patented: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
From ogba enter a bus or cab to ojota. They pass through agidingbi
Re: Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Patented:
From ogba enter a bus or can to ojota. They pass through agidingbi

You say?
Re: Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by arthurwillia(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Patented:
From ogba enter a bus or can to ojota. They pass through agidingbi

Haaas hmm ok oo
Re: Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by arthurwillia(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
GodsGabby:

From berger enter bus going to ikeja under bridge then you drop at agidingbi or cocacola whichever side u want.

Ok thank you what if I want to pass through ogba?
Re: Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ok thank you what if I want to pass through ogba?

You can take a bus or keke from ogba if you are coming from excellence hotel side , drop at big treat and then take a bus...

If its acme side.. take bus to grammar school or berger drop der.
Re: Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by arthurwillia(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
GodsGabby:

You can take a bus or keke from ogba if you are coming from excellence hotel side , drop at big treat and then take a bus...

If its acme side.. take bus to grammar school or berger drop der.
I’m coming from excellence hotel side

I guess the best bet is to pass through that Berger easier to get

Thank you anyways
Re: Help From Berger To Agidingbi And Ogba To Agidingbi by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
arthurwillia:

I’m coming from excellence hotel side

I guess the best bet is to pass through that Berger easier to get

Thank you anyways

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Leave Nigeria / M / Help I Need Visa To Dubai. And Work There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.