Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans (26182 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by ekhai(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2021
post=104763353:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58109868
. IN THE BEGINNING ARSENAL WAS ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE, AFTER THE MATCH, THEY'RE BOTTOM TEAM. THEY'RE DOING WHAT THEY KNOW BEST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by topmaike: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2021
9jayes:
Naso Nottingham Forest take start
like say you witness Nottingham forest during there playing days at the epl
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Lamasta(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Arsenal is a colossal disgrace....

All of us at Manchester City will begin the defense of our premier league trophy....
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by yusluvad(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2021
Arsenal is a disgrace to big teams, from 1st to 20th on the Premier League table. Premium tears await them against Chelsea and Man City...
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Judolisco(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
I'm here to collect Arsenal fans tears. I want use am do rituals. grin
u no go get money o
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Meedon:

Future
PLUTO
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Guy u go collect am tire
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Wat I expected
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Meedon: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
PLUTO

It is lit...
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Truvelisback(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It's arsenal, they won't cease to amaze we football fans, the full board should be cleared, I fear for this team, they think its an under 20 tournament..
Most of the players Arsenal used were too young. If u see the way Brentford players were snatching the ball 4rm Arsenal players, one would think they are kids. To even worse it, there was no striker to score 4 Arsenal.
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Mangekyo: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Assnal is a colossal and monumental disgrace, everyone knows this.
I really hate arsenal, but tbh I'm now beginning to feel sorry for their fans. It's not easy supporting a mid table shit team that never fails to break you heart every time. Gunners my ass *spits undecided
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by MrBONE2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / Serena Williams Vs Bianca Andreescu: US Open 2019 Tennis Final / Today Is Asisat Oshoala's 27th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.