Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Lagos roofing contractor. - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos roofing contractor. (45031 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / I'm Looking For A Roofing Expert / In Need Of A Roofing Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by bebe2(f): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
samla:
yes,the amount of roofing sheet materials you'll need will be determined after the woodwork.thats the most accurate form of measurement.

ok tnk u sir.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
smiley
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by walemglobal: 2:25am On Oct 17, 2013
How long can one leave a completed roof wood work for before doing the roof sheet. In case of fund raising to do the roofing sheet -aluminium or step tiles. Tell us genuinely how long could the space of time be.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
walemglobal: How long can one leave a completed roof wood work for before doing the roof sheet. In case of fund raising to do the roofing sheet -aluminium or step tiles. Tell us genuinely how long could the space of time be.
theres actually no fixed time but il say depending on the season.if its in raining season,il advice it shouldnt stay more than 2 months because the more the rain,the weaker the wood becomes and the weaker it'll be to hold the roofing sheet.on the other hand if its in dry season,3-4months should be enough(depending on how strong the wood is and if also treated) to keep the woodwork bare without covering.but generally speaking,you cannot compare the lifespan of a woodwork covered almost immediately to the ones left over a certain period of time.so its better to prepare for roofing before even starting the woodwork.i had a client who left his woodwork for close to 6months due to some challenges he had,we were still able to use the wood for roofing simply because it was a hardwood and thoroughly treated,though there were signs of weakness and molds.hope iv been able to answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by walemglobal: 2:29am On Oct 20, 2013
@OP,

Well answered. Now I know better... would do just that. Many thanks. Are you the same OP with a different handle name on NL called "Muyesky"? Just curious please.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by mufutau55(m): 3:07am On Oct 20, 2013
walemglobal: @OP,

Well answered. Now I know better... would do just that. Many thanks. Are you the same OP with a different handle name on NL called "Muyesky"? Just curious please.

NO. Two different people. Muyesky is a different person that I know, a friend.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
no,im not.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
smiley
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by kcoolk4: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
samla: smiley
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by kcoolk4: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Allen,
What's going on with you?.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
hello sir,i didn't get you.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
smiley
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
still available
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by kcoolk4: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
samla: hello sir,i didn't get you.
Allen,
I have called your number several times and sent you text messages without response. I want to believe you are doing great. Kindly flash my number today as I need to talk to you urgently.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
smiley
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by SEWORLD(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
I will call . Is ok www.youwayout..com
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by kcoolk4: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2013

Allen,
I have called your number several times and sent you text messages without response. I want to believe you are doing great. Kindly flash my number today as I need to talk to you urgently.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi Allen,
U did my roofing @ abaranje Rd,man my Eng called me to say there are some leaks on the roof.

Pls call Chika for you to sort it out.

Cheers.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
ok sir.we'll have it done.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
smiley
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
have a splendid weekend
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
samla: ok sir.we'll have it done.

Allen'
Pls go and sort d leaks so we can proceed wit ceiling Na.
Chika said u've n't called him yet nor gone to my site.pls go and do it,remember I told u dat u re a good man,don't ruin ur reputation.

Cheers.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by kcoolk4: 1:52am On Nov 22, 2013
samla: have a splendid weekend
Allen,
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Allen,

Pls don't let us start a fight here,go and fix the leaks.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
euromilion: Allen,

Pls don't let us start a fight here,go and fix the licks...
i apologise for the delay sir.it shall be fixed next week.iv just spoken to chika now.
best regards,
allen
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
hello nairalanders,
for your enquiries about roofing sheets/ roof matters, roofing tips and UPDATES ON LATEST PRICE OF ROOFING SHEETS IN NIGERIA ,

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria

let's discuss roof matters

Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Do You need a reliable roofing contractor? Look no further!
Let Bulo Somto LTD roofers take care of your needs. We are experts in all roofing materials.
We can do the work in Asaba, Onitsha, Nnewi and Port harcourt, Lagos and many parts of southern Nigeria.
Call us at 08033371614. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
smiley
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Allen,
Am seriously not happy with u rite now,I think u re taking the piss rite now.why do not wonno go finish the bad job that u did for me?
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by Dayoagboola: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Am seriously not happy with u rite now,I think u re taking the piss rite now.why do not wonno go finish the bad job that u did for me?
He did me wrong too but I overlooked it and hired someone else to finish the job. He's a nice guy but I don't know what he's going through at the moment. He did two jobs for me so far and underquoted himself twice and came back nicely for variation which I obliged.
@ Allen,
You know how to reach me if you need someone to talk to. You know I've tried to reach you offline without luck. Make sure you take your customers as priority and any call-backs from your customers about your previous jobs as important. Thanks.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
i apologise once for taking too long to fix the leaks.it will be done just give between now and next week.its just few nail-leaks and (not a bad job) sir which was confirmed by your brother.as soon my boys get back this weekend.il make sure it gets done.
Re: Lagos roofing contractor. by samla(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dayoagboola:
He did me wrong too but I overlooked it and hired someone else to finish the job. He's a nice guy but I don't know what he's going through at the moment. He did two jobs for me so far and underquoted himself twice and came back nicely for variation which I obliged.
@ Allen,
You know how to reach me if you need someone to talk to. You know I've tried to reach you offline without luck. Make sure you take your customers as priority and any call-backs from your customers about your previous jobs as important. Thanks.
wow im so touched by your amenable gesture. i never knew you believed so much in my work.thank you for standing up for me.il do you a mail to explain all that has transpired soon.personal issues shouldnt affect my work as a professional,hence the unprecedented delay.i apologise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! / Abuja Shopping Mall Collapses! Five Rescued, Two Trapped / Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.