Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) (69525 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
[s]only a pained narcist will think everyone is like IT

E pain am grin :Pokalara[/s-] grin tongue
Grow up and rid yourself of hatred , envy and jealousy .it will only destroy you
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Grow up and rid yourself of hatred , envy and jealousy .it will only destroy you
keep wailing and crying me a river grin tongue

Oka werey lara grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Bad belle Nigerians man why I no de pity una, una worse pass buhari sef.jealosuy and hatred full una body,grow up
LmAooo failed yahoo boy too is blaming Buhari for its woes grin tongue

This one is a permanently hopeless sub human grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
How is this news Now undecided
She put it on her account. Her own Instagram account where she has the right to put anything she likes just like anyone else. Then NL and bloggers found it newsworthy. I'd say it's not her doing.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:

She put it on her account. Her own Instagram account where she has the right to put anything she likes just like anyone else. Then NL and bloggers found it newsworthy. I'd say it's not her doing.

then such piece of garbage is not supposed to be on NL.the mods should have deleted it because this is thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Fortez: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
then such piece of garbage is not supposed to be on NL.the mods should have deleted it because this is thrash

It was posted in the celebrities section. That section exists for things like this and there are people who find it interesting. I understand if it's not your thing but the forum isn't tailored to fit into your personal preferences. It's a public forum. The ideal thing would be for you to ignore anything you don't find appealing. Being the first to comment on a thread you don't find newsworthy just to say you don't find it newsworthy doesn't really help cause you're only proving such threads could generate traffic and that's all the mods need to keep pushing them to the front page. Hope you catch my drift.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Congrats to the Twerker and the Twerkee

Lol... Spicing the marriage. cheesy Narialand una no go kee person...!!
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by MajorQuest: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Imagine what a whole mother and father of 4 children are displaying on cam. And they had to post such private moment on social media??

Even the outfit shes wearing isnt appropriate for a married woman like her with children.
Tomorrow the children will grow up to see this.

What are they even trying to pass across with this eyesore?

If married people can be misbehaving on social media like this, tell me why the youth and unmarried will not be posting sex videos all over the media.

Bad example.

Just becos am married I should not do thing that give me joy
Thunder fire u dia
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Adisa89(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Imagine what a whole mother and father of 4 children are displaying on cam. And they had to post such private moment on social media??

Even the outfit shes wearing isnt appropriate for a married woman like her with children.
Tomorrow the children will grow up to see this.

What are they even trying to pass across with this eyesore?

If married people can be misbehaving on social media like this, tell me why the youth and unmarried will not be posting sex videos all over the media.

Bad example.
Madam, it's not your twerk. Moreover, she twerked for the husband and not for Yahoo boys. I don't see anything wrong here.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
MajorQuest:

Just becos am married I should not do thing that give me joy
Thunder fire u dia

Back to you the sender in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It was posted in the celebrities section. That section exists for things like this and there are people who find it interesting. I understand if it's not your thing but the forum isn't tailored to fit into your personal preferences. It's a public forum. The ideal thing would be for you to ignore anything you don't find appealing. Being the first to comment on a thread you don't find newsworthy just to say you don't find it newsworthy doesn't really help cause you're only proving such threads could generate traffic and that's all the mods need to keep pushing them to the front page. Hope you catch my drift.

ok o
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
[s] LmAooo failed yahoo boy too is blaming Buhari for its woes grin tongue

This one is a permanently hopeless sub huma[/s]n grin tongue
You're insane and need help .you're poor, jealous and envious .aren't you cursed like this already ?
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
[s]keep wailing and crying me a river grin tongue

Oka werey lara[/s] grin tongue
You're insane and need help .you're poor, jealous and envious .aren't you cursed like this already ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
in your dreams grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You really wished so bad grin cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue

Unfortunately I have bad news for you Incase you need to increase your tears grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue tongue

Wishes aren't horses so beggars cannot ride grin cheesy grin

Oro Na dun,ofeke grin cheesy grin tongue tongue

Ojalara je grin cheesy grin tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

this subhuman you go cancel Taya o grin cheesy grin grin

Chaiiii I see I'm giving you unrest and turmoil grin tongue tongue
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
in your dreams grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You really wished so bad grin cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue

Unfortunately I have bad news for you Incase you need to increase your tears grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue tongue

Wishes aren't horses so beggars cannot ride grin cheesy grin

Oro Na dun,ofeke grin cheesy grin tongue tongue

Ojalara je grin cheesy grin tongue tongue
Ikpu nne gi makwa oku, afonja ewedu hydraulic soup tiger face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
this subhuman you go cancel Taya o grin cheesy grin grin

Chaiiii I see I'm giving you unrest and turmoil grin tongue tongue
Ikpu nne gi makwa oku, afonja ewedu hydraulic soup tiger face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Ikpu nne gi makwa oku, afonja ewedu hydraulic soup tiger face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
weak overused lines grin tongue tongue tongue

Ethnic bashing is stale not to talk of it coming from a notorious developer in drugs grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue

Oponu.odabi Eran Iya.wobosheyri grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by gwama: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please hides your life, is your life. cool
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
weak overused lines grin tongue tongue tongue

Ethnic bashing is stale not to talk of it coming from a notorious developer in drugs grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue

Oponu.odabi Eran Iya.wobosheyri grin tongue
Jealous envious dude,the devil is learning from u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Jealous envious dude,the devil is learning from u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
another sad news for you

Everybody is not your father the devil grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Oloriburuku.odabi ole.eri nkana grin tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
another sad news for you

Everybody is not your father the devil grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Oloriburuku.odabi ole.eri nkana grin tongue tongue
Envious , jealous dude .you missed being a woman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin angry angry
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Chacha Eke-Faani shared a romantic video of herself twerking for her husband, Austin, as they spent some time together, IgbereTV reports.

Her husband was so excited he tapped her butt as she twerked for him.

She shared the video on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CShwIsaDxXz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Marriage is gamble, it might knock you out or the other, the bottom line is kesh. Never you marry a 9ja woman if you don't have muller, though there ar still 1 or 2 nice girls out there, but muller is most
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
She no even get nyash
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by deltateam: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Chacha Eke-Faani shared a romantic video of herself twerking for her husband, Austin, as they spent some time together, IgbereTV reports.

Her husband was so excited he tapped her butt as she twerked for him.

She shared the video on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CShwIsaDxXz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Low budget Omotola.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Frales6:
amachie uwa george

Lol, truth

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Clinghton: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Privacy, this should be private.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2021
D kind mess wey dey flow therecheesy

...dis na to discourage other women. We know
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by SteffNikky(f): 1:58am On Aug 15, 2021
Cha........What's her name again??
I never liked this gurl......persin mama. Mitcheee
wwww.....
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by SteffNikky(f): 2:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Person Moda.......she should be ashamed of herself...mtchewww
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 2:31am On Aug 15, 2021
So we should fry akara

Before nah me she for twerk for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.