Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,484 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Seeking Advice From Married Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking Advice From Married Men (645 Views)

How To Cope When Your Spouse Doesn't Listen: Seeking Advice / Advice From Married Men Who Married Within The Last Five Years / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Advice From Married Men by NigeriaLimited: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Good morning, I won't to seek advise from married men, men who have wives and are experienced.

I have been trying to get a good job to settle and start my own family but it's been very hard getting one. Initially, I was teaching in a school and earning low and saw no way I could start a family on that merge amount. I quit and went searching for another job that will suit my purpose.

It's been 3 years now and I haven't gotten lucky with another job except teaching which I don't want to go back to. One thing I have observed is, majority of the married folks I come in contact with don't have a salary job but small scale businesses which may not even be doing well.

My question is, how convenient is it to start a family on a teaching job of 22k or what business can one raise money and start, in order start and support a family. A business capable of reasonable growth
As a married man who isn't a salary earner, what business are you currently engaged in
Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by thesicilian: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Don't know your age but I won't advice you to start a family on a salary below minimum wage. Except your wife to be has a very good income.

My personal opinion would be for you to keep applying for better jobs while you learn a business you're interested in, maybe from a friend or a neighbor.

What works for others may not work for you, life's like that.

4 Likes

Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by donbachi(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Find a wife first..and you will obtain favour.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by NigeriaLimited: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2021
donbachi:
Yet to find but I need something to sustain that relationship and perhaps settle down ifbi find one, so logically, earning a living should come first

1 Like

Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2021
NigeriaLimited:
Good morning, I won't to seek advise from married men, men who have wives and are experienced.

I have been trying to get a good job to settle and start my own family but it's been very hard getting one. Initially, I was teaching in a school and earning low and saw no way I could start a family on that merge amount. I quit and went searching for another job that will suit my purpose.

It's been 3 years now and I haven't gotten lucky with another job except teaching which I don't want to go back to. One thing I have observed is, majority of the married folks I come in contact with don't have a salary job but small scale businesses which may not even be doing well.

My question is, how convenient is it to start a family on a teaching job of 22k or what business can one raise money and start, in order start and support a family. A business capable of reasonable growth
As a married man who isn't a salary earner, what business are you currently engaged in

Sweetheart, as u have it in your heart to settle down, God will arrange everything for u this year..in Jesus name Amen
First, u can start any business..I love food becos pple don't have time to cook so u can start Akara/buns/potato business and join it with moimoi business..if u don't like it, start photocopy,printing and jamb/neco/POS registration shop..mad money in these two biz
After find a young, naive girl to marry ...in all these please look to God to lead u aright both in biz, woman Choice and life in general
Congratulations, u will return with good news this year

U can join us this Sunday by watching online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAqO5liQ2Hc

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by donbachi(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2021
NigeriaLimited:

Yet to find but I need something to sustain that relationship and perhaps settle down ifbi find one, so logically, earning a living should come first
grace differs.some na wen dem marry door dey open,some na wen a new baby is born and some,somebody must die for dem to advance.
Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by yuping(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Here to observe I'm not married.
Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by ojun50(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2021
I was teaching in a school and earning low and saw no way I could start a family on that merge amount. ( You are wrong)......

I got married has a teacher earning just 23k..when I met my wife I told her everything about me and my income, she replied you will get a better job...... We kick start the relationship 6month into the relationship I told her I want to marry her...NOTE (I have my wedding money with me)... today we are married going to two year now..
Today am still teaching and also doing home lessons that fetch me 69k plus and my wife is also working.
In all this look for a good wife, wife that carry grace and a prayer full wife.. lastly do low key wedding them no dey carry first position for big wedding.

Note: alot of youth, married couples are into teaching.. enjoying there marriage

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by jeff1607(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2021
No woman wants an unemployed man or underpaid man and no woman would want to upgrade him using their resources but men do this steadily without looking back.

Keep pushing ,everybody go chop breakfast las las

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Advice From Married Men by MufasaLion: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
donbachi:

Dumbest advice! You're among the people allowing poverty to thrive.

He should go find a good job or get financially stable before he go get a wife or whatever.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Electrical Services For Your Buildings / Whatsapp Messages / What Did Your Father Teach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.