Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses (47479 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by AmuAwusa: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cantonese:

Has he married a new wife after the breakup of the second marriage? Who is the latest wife, if there’s any?

This is his third.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by BassReeves: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Image123:
Two charlatans seeking relevance through the name of a dead charlatan.
Isn't this the comedian that was threatening corona virus last year?

BassReeves:
You have to separate the wheat from the chaff in what Rev Chris Okotie is saying.

Just because the bath water is dirty, doesnt mean we throw the baby out with the bathwater.

You can refuse to like the Rev Chris Okotie person, if you like, but dont cut off the nose to spite the face. Look at what he's used his finger to point at, dont look at his finger

Image123:
Of course, sane Christians know he's saying the truth.
We've said it times without number that TB is not a Christian. That doesn't mean he's not a charlatan(Okotie).

BassReeves:
This just made my day. Thanks

Well, one never said that Rev. Chris Okotie's fart is deodorised nah, why focus on the pointed finger, instead of, as in this case what the finger was pointing at

Image123:
It's not a focus, just a true statement like other statements i have made previously on TB.
Brah, tell who is not a charlatan among the likes of the Idahosas, Adeboyes, Oyedepos, Ashimolowos, Oyakhilomes, Suleimans, Iginlas, Eneches, Fatoyinbo etc of this world.

Rev Chris Okotie never portrayed himself as a perfect man, so why make perfect the enemy of good.

Was there anything in Rev Chris Okotie's delivery about TBJ thats totally untrue?

Cut Rev Chris Okotie some slack, especially if and when you know what he speaks is being true. Focus on the truth, not the person, is all I am saying beloved.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by AmuAwusa: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
IbileIfe:

Did King David's sins make him a Fake Prophet King of Israel?
Did he continue in his sins?
A true Christian knows and preaches the Truth of the Word of God even if he or she becomes guilty of the disobedience.
Majority of the so called "Prophets" making noise on social networks are FAKE. They are cultists and spiritualists with shrines in their closets. And most of them are in the south-south and south east regions of NIGERIA consulted by Igbos and majority of Igbos in the south east and majority of those in the south- south are captives living in the bondage of these fake pastors and false prophets.

Anyone who claims to be a believer or minister, but does rituals is FAKE.
When they tell you to do this or do that ritual and say you must fast and pray for 3 days, 7 days or more and use candles, incenses, cloth and go to T-junction, river, sea, forest and other locations to do rituals, THEY ARE FAKE CHRISTIANS and demonic agents.
My father was an IFA priest and spiritualist and member of the Ogboni cult before he surrendered to our MESSIAH JESUS Christ. So, all these fake pastors and false prophets, I know them by their characters.

On Rev. Chris Okotie:
Please, name the sex scandals of Rev. Chris Okotie sleeping with your so called "Flashy" women. Not hearsays from celebrity gossip bloggers and rumour mongers.
Let the wives of other men he has slept with come out and say so or shut up.
He likes beautiful women.
Me too. Especially highly gifted women.
His beautiful wives left him for reasons best known to them.
The most challenging thing to true ministers of Almighty God is marriage.
That's why Apostle Paul said it would be best not to marry, because once you marry them, women would demand more time with them than the time for your prayers and solitude with Almighty God.
I said to her, let us pray, and she chose to sit on the bed whilst I was kneeling down. And she was not ready for two hours morning devotion of praise and worship. She cannot make a joyful noise of HALLELUJAH.. But she would want four hours of sex and moaning aloud during pre-intimacy and sex that you would be afraid that she would faint and moaning your name in orgasms more than calling on the name of our MESSIAH JESUS Christ during prayers. And if you fail to give them what they want, they will refuse to even join you in prayers.
Majority of women love sex more than worshipping Almighty God.
They only prefer short prayers, but want long sexual intercourse.
So, you don't know what Rev. Chris Okotie passed through with his wives.
Only Almighty God can help him with women.

Lol...
Your first paragraph is bullshiit and didn't even give me the urge to read on. You're clearly a religious and ethnic bigot! Chris Okotie is not a repentant man of God and neither does he have the attributes of David. He is a loser!

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by AmuAwusa: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I'm even suspecting he was the one that stole whitemoney destiny.

Who is whitemoney? What's the story and the link?
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Theicecode(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Okuda:

did you watch Okotie's video?
Of course I did
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by maestroferddi: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
FLYFIRE:
Any one who saw Pst Chris's message will see the truth in it. It is ONLY people of Joshua's kind that will disagree with Pst Chris
I don't believe in judging people but Chris Okotie, even with his own issues, is not talking nonsense here.

The learning point, for those who want to learn, is that we should be circumspect with the so-called "good deeds and philanthropy" we see nowadays.

The Bible talks about the devil disguising himself as the angel of light....People should be wary because the devil is wily and crafty....
He knows that people lower their guards as soon as they see a semblance of "goods works"....

What the outcome or end product will, of course, not be so readily discernible.

Prosperity and "good works" are not necessarily proofs of genuine piety....

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Stanleyq: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
donmixc:
South and their drama, crazy region grin
Not qualified here, aboki
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by chival(f): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... T.B Joshua was following in the footsteps of Jesus to deceive the people. Other MoG are for real ... they are not Satanic and we should know that because they are not doing the things Jesus did .... like trying to take care of the poor. They live luxurious lives .... so that we don't ever think that they wa t to be Jesus by l
being humble. Why couldn't he say all of this when Joshua was alive? ... what kind of man will kick a man when he is down?... this one is worse... kicking a man when he is dead.... but yet claiming to be a MoG? Wolves in sheep's clothing everywhere?
You took the words out of my mouth almost word for word. Joshua may not have been a true "man of God", especially if the Bisola chronicles are anything to go by, but Okotie's submission is laughable. As for Odumeje, I don't even want to start. That one is a topic for another day.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Stanleyq: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
[/color][color=#550000]Think say Bible say Christ say we shont judge, even Bro J no gree judge when them bring him msg say, pple dey heal wit ur name, he say, make una leave spear and corn to live 2geda, harvest time, spears go burn down o, and corn go select
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by biafranrealson: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Supported
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by mu2sa2: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oya Christians make una dey attack una sef. Jesus wasn't even a Christian, na him followers dey call theirsef Christians.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by grandmaster1974(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Allow the dead to rest in peace,Let God be the judge of all,no man should try to convince anybody who is good or bad without a valid & cogent verifiable proof,live & let live
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Unrated900:

You are a dumb person so far
An evil man given money and arms to the needy
Which of your Christendom society do that.
He has helped many people in the world
Philippines
Afghanistan
Berlin
United Kingdom
Nigeria
Ikotun people as well
Even till his death he remains the main man of God Nigeria had.
How about you go to hell on this holy Sunday fool.
smiles giving doesn't make you a true Christian. .you re sounding dumb

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Longman8: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
That is one thing with our men of God,they keep on condemning each other right in the presence of their follows. Trying hard to paint their perceived enegy in bad light. U hardly count the numbers of time IMAM condemn their follow iman. Well sha only God know which HE called and the once that heard another anything.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Magicdon(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
See how he spoilt the the career of Evi Edna Ogoli
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by SeriouslySense(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
O yes, lolz

teeshet:
Antichrist. Your doom is imminent
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Vicoymi: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Which church do you attend.?
ENGINEERG:
Only a Nation that is failed and where poverty has ravished that you will see ALL SORTS OF MEN OF GOD.
How can a man of God talk like a drunkard.
Is that the holy spirit in him?
But i always wonder which kind of people who attend this man church...Even some will shamelessly be shouting ride on Pastor.
No wonder Nigeria only go to church but they always do evil...No spirit of God in their pastors talkless of gullible followers.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by makavelli80(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
I still recalled vividly when okotie was running for d precency; He said its God that sent him and the irony is that he lost
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Godada:

The thing is that only God knows those who are his.

As for Chris Okotie, his actions stinks
Please,TB Joshua was a kind man with his philanthropy.. good.but his foundation was questioned by PFN knowing that he started as a white garment church.his metarmophosis was keenly observed.Okotie had issues with Oyakhilome when Oyakhilome visited TB.PFN were also disappointed.Am not here to judge,but lines of activities have been throwing mist of doubt in the air.
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Gfskw: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
All of you are fake
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by DeRichard(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Knsley:

Oga Uche, how far na? Na Ifybest your guy. Thanks for making it possible to get my first Opay POS machine. Please this guy is very real.
two scammers
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by mohims(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:
grin

Omo idabosky fit giam dirty slap if left one on one with the failed Jerry curl politician, cum pastor, cum musician, cum adulterer cum womanizer cum serial divorcee.

Chris Okotie deserves to be tobgur lashed even more. The man is without any moral ground to criticize even a native doctor. He is way too carnal to speak where even the fake ones speak.

I only pity his ex wives and wife, it's clear he can't pregnant any woman in this life or after. For someone without a child claiming to be genuine yet you cannot break the chains of childlessness in your life?!? God no go fit use this one deliver childless couples na. That clearly shows he doesn't have the level of grace that can break yoke and chains.There are covenant men of God that when they speak,it comes to past no matter how long it takes.Okotie ain't one of them, Infact needs serious deliverance more than big big grammar grin

O boy! Grammar does not move the mighty hand of jehova. Grammar does not give power to move mountains. Neither does having Jerry curl hair, stylish suits and being a smooth talker! God does not s operate in and around such frivolities. If it happens , it's either the person is using fake powers or a very genuine young anointed minister on his 'fine boy' stage. More spiritual warfare tends to calm them down as God continues to use and rubbish them.

Even in death, TB Joshua's grave is worth more reverence than a thousand of you.
Well said. Respect!!!

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by MufasaLion: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:
grin

Omo idabosky fit giam dirty slap if left one on one with the failed Jerry curl politician, cum pastor, cum musician, cum adulterer cum womanizer cum serial divorcee.

Chris Okotie deserves to be tobgur lashed even more. The man is without any moral ground to criticize even a native doctor. He is way too carnal to speak where even the fake ones speak.

I only pity his ex wives and wife, it's clear he can't pregnant any woman in this life or after. For someone without a child claiming to be genuine yet you cannot break the chains of childlessness in your life?!? God no go fit use this one deliver childless couples na. That clearly shows he doesn't have the level of grace that can break yoke and chains.There are covenant men of God that when they speak,it comes to past no matter how long it takes.Okotie ain't one of them, Infact needs serious deliverance more than big big grammar grin

O boy! Grammar does not move the mighty hand of jehova. Grammar does not give power to move mountains. Neither does having Jerry curl hair, stylish suits and being a smooth talker! God does not s operate in and around such frivolities. If it happens , it's either the person is using fake powers or a very genuine young anointed minister on his 'fine boy' stage. More spiritual warfare tends to calm them down as God continues to use and rubbish them.

Even in death, TB Joshua's grave is worth more reverence than a thousand of you.

That guy, Okotie is childless?
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by MufasaLion: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
makavelli80:
I still recalled vividly when okotie was running for d precency; He said its God that sent him and the irony is that he lost

That dude sent himself, nobody sends anybody anything! grin
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by Truthchiz: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
Wait for his clap back uncle odumeje... Okotie is poised to clean your illitracy with some lightening vocabulary ...
seroiusly i cant wait...lol

1 Like

Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by brainfordetails: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
They have started again!!!
Re: Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses by AmuAwusa: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

That guy, Okotie is childless?

Yes he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.