Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E (1821 Views)

TICAD7: Toyota seals deal to site Assembly plant in Ghana (Video) / Dangote, Peugeot In Joint Venture To Re-start Vehicle Assembly In 2019 / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by Biodun556(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/4150214195027051/

INNOSON success in vehicle production encourages more Nigerian and foreign investors in the auto business in Nigeria.

Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by Fahdiga(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2021
Good one
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by Biodun556(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Curious345:
This is fake news

Mikano International Limited has signed an exclusive partnership with Geely Automobile International Corporation as the strategic and sole partner of Geely Automobile in Nigeria. The MIKANO-GEELY partnership brings to the Nigerian Auto Industry, the GEELY stamp of Excellence combined with Mikano's trusted reputation for premium after-sales service and quality products. The exclusive partnership with Geely Auto falls under Mikano International's 'Mikano Motors' sub-division.

https://www.geely.ng/geelynigeria
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by RZArecta(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Curious345:
This is fake news
it's not fake, a bit old but not fake
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by udoka55555: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Hope the government won't kill it as usual
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by inoki247: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2021
So if I don buy the car finish na the same Ibadan Express way wey no balance I go use test run the car...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by Omihanifa: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2021
These Lebanese and Chinese people again undecided
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by bcomputer101: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2021
Mikano self wan dey do vehicle?

Truly this chinko people really mean us in this country.
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by gcof(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2021
More than 2 months ago

1 Like

Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by kettykin: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2021
I support this , instead of the money to go to innocent Chukwuma and build up the Nigeria economy let it go to China and Lebanon build up Asian economy
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by Shellsploit: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tesla sef..
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by chukel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
I laugh at those who said the economy is so bad that industries are leaving Nigeria. On the contrary, a lot of industries have come in especially in Ogun. I believe siting the projects in ogun is because of the proximity to lagos and its peaceful environment. However, igboho has been trying to disturb that peace. Yorubas must not allow that.
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by Foreigna2: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
chukel:
I laugh at those who said the economy is so bad that industries are leaving Nigeria. On the contrary, a lot of industries have come in especially in Ogun. I believe siting the projects in ogun is because of the proximity to lagos and its peaceful environment. However, igboho has been trying to disturb that peace. Yorubas must not allow that.

Is it not funny that Chukwuka from Enugu is more concerned about Igboho than his Enugu state where their Governor commissions barb wire fence.
Re: MIKANO Set Up Vehicle Assembly Plant With 500 Billion Naira Along Lagos Ibadan E by mikkyjay(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Foreigna2:

Is it not funny that Chukwuka from Enugu is more concerned about Igboho than his Enugu state where their Governor commissions barb wire fence.

What are you blabbing about?

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Matrix For Sale / What Are The Major Differences Between 2004 Honda Odyssey And 2003 Toyota Sienna / Implications Of Replacing A V6 Brainbox With A 4 Cylinders'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.